4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Los Angeles ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 6 ) at Denver ( -6 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at San Diego ( -3 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Oakland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Monday, September 19th
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 42.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Thomas21

Snead and Fleener are the only 2 receiving options I’d play from the Saints as the Giants always have trouble covering the middle of the field and Snead specializes in the MOF and I don’t believe Jonathan Casillas can cover Fleener 1v1.

• Tammy409

I stacked an almost “All Bolts’ LU that would have been a good ‘Cash. play last week. I had looked at WK1/2015 and crazy as it sounds? … Almost all skill guys ‘Ate’ : These are approx.___

25 Pts – Rivers
    25 Pts – Woodhead
    20 Pts – Stevie Johnson (Benjamin Role)
    25 Pts – Keenan Allen
    20 Pts – TE (Lad Green. Gates was hurt)
    15 Pts – Floyd (Wms Vert Role)

• billholler

@Thomas21 said...

I don’t believe Jonathan Casillas can cover Fleener 1v1.

Did you really say there was a human that couldn’t cover Fleener?

• dclark0699

@billholler said...

Did you really say there was a human that couldn’t cover Fleener?

Fleener coves himself. I’ll never pick him based entirely on this one play: https://vine.co/v/OnP0IpVDAwv

• kh1200

sharpe/panthers d or fuller/seahawks d? DK cash

• hunteezee

I keep going back and fourth between Woodhead, and Jennings for cash.

• bdvratoric

No Jacob Tamme love at 2.8k on DK? Had 8 targets the prior week.

• BUFUu2

@hunteezee said...

I keep going back and fourth between Woodhead, and Jennings for cash.

tough call personally I am not playing either of them. Out of the 2 I like woodhead better but he wont have the same good game he did last week. He is one of the inconsistent players i have ever seen…. He has a good game then fades away for a few then a good game again…. Jennings just sucks in my eyes

• IronMonkey415

No ZACH ERTZ on Monday.

Brent Celek TIME!!!

• Yacht67

No brent for me. Jesse or ebron.

• Bakemoney125

How much lower is the money line on a 50-50 compared to a gpp roughly?

• Yacht67

Whats ownership going to be up on Mariota and sharpe?

• Boneys2000

Anyone else throwing up a little bit when you start Yeldon?His price makes him very desirable,but I don’t know if I like him or Gordan better.

• deerosa

@Boneys2000 said...

Anyone else throwing up a little bit when you start Yeldon?His price makes him very desirable,but I don’t know if I like him or Gordan better.

Just to let you know, the Chargers are in love with Danny Woodhead. I live here in San Diego and woodhead always seems to get more touches than Gordon :(

FYI

• Boneys2000

@deerosa said...

Just to let you know, the Chargers are in love with Danny Woodhead. I live here in San Diego and woodhead always seems to get more touches than Gordon :(

FYI

Thanks

• Richebee

If Cj Anderson doesn’t go for AT LEAST 125/1 I’ll get naked and walk the downtown mall until I am arrested

• Dome92

@Richebee said...

If Cj Anderson doesn’t go for AT LEAST 125/1 I’ll get naked and walk the downtown mall until I am arrested

haha this guy!

• zpa1989

forsett or west anyone?

• Drew52786

@zpa1989 said...

forsett or west anyone?

I have a few gpp fliers on west this week, basically min priced, 7 point favorites, goal line back in a revenge game.

• tklonewolf

Question: Is anypne concerned about the weather outlook for the CIN/PIT game? If the weather is going to be bad, would that temper passing expectations for Green, AB, and the QBs.

• Boneys2000

Revenge game for West

• billholler

My last bit of advice for this week, if you have to come here and ask for opinions on a guy that gets you 15 points if he has a good day, you should probably consider picking someone else. Seems like everyone here is talking about “insert name of 3rd string RB/WR”.

• zpa1989

@billholler said...

My last bit of advice for this week, if you have to come here and ask for opinions on a guy that gets you 15 points if he has a good day, you should probably consider picking someone else. Seems like everyone here is talking about “insert name of 3rd string RB/WR”.

does this purtain to t west? for 5400 on fan duel, i think he can push closer to 20 on a good day if he gets decent yardage and gets a score or two browns have awful run d. ceiling low but for his price, i don’t think hes a bad gpp play.

• Gaudexmachina

Kerley 3k or Beasley 3.2k for cash? One is unproven with a terrible quarterback against a good defense but will be playing from behind. The other has an unproven quarterback against what appears to be a not so great defense in what will likely be a slower paced game but had a ton of targets last week.

Ed. DK PPR

• bdvratoric

What does everyone think of the Packers defense? Bradford has had 2 weeks to learn the playbook, right? I’m not sure how limited the playcalling will be.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.