4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Los Angeles ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 6 ) at Denver ( -6 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at San Diego ( -3 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Oakland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Monday, September 19th
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 42.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Pick1979

I usually log on DK sunday nite to get a early look at the salaries and i’ve been on the same people (for the vast majority) since first glimpse after the Pats game ended.

Manning, McNown
    CJ, D Williams, L Miller, Woodhead, Cadet
    Fuller, T.Benjamin, Sharpe, (values), Green, Antonio Brown
    J. Thomas, G. Barnidge,

• schmitter01

Help me out guys, what do you think? Stafford/Green/Crabtree or Eli/Jeffrey/Jmatt for cash?

I’m leaning towards the 1st one because Stafford=consistency under JBC and at home vs weak secondary, Green is a target monster and will torch the Steelers in what may end up being a shootout, and Crabtree will get more looks with Trufant likely covering Cooper for the majority of the game and it really doesn’t get more consistent than Crabtree… but I feel obligated to play Eli in cash due to ownership and obviously matchup, Jeffrey is likely lining up against 7th rd pick Jalen Mills of the Eagles, Jmatt was targeted on nearly 40% of Wentz targets in their first game together last week AND Ertz is out. Also, I like to have players going Monday, but then again Vegas has that game as low scoring. I’m back and forth lol.

• G1212

Yeldon or Langford FD cash?

• Luctyl99

Just feels like one of those random 100 yard 2 touchdown weeks for Crowell

• Hogwired

Price not an issue… who do you guys like more… Maclin(KC) or Floyd(ARI) this week?

• Pick1979

@G1212 said...

Yeldon or Langford FD cash?

neither really

• WestCrook1

Should I fade Eli and go with Mariota in cash?

• WestCrook1

Miami’s D is a sleeper

• schmitter01

Yeldon>Langford this week, Yeldon is a strong play SD is awful against the run & will be getting nearly all the carries with Ivory out again. Not to mention Arob is gonna be shadowed by Verret, so Yeldon will see more targets in the passing game and we all saw what Ware did last week against SD when he got targets. Very high floor.

• kushhogantv

Send your picks for the primetime slates, GBvMN and PHIvCHI!

• WorldWideWes

I’m going to try a week ($332 on Yahoo! and ~$300 on DK) without reading anything here on RG just to see how it goes. At the least I won’t talk myself off the guys that make sense to me. may miss a gem or 2, but we’ll see.

I’ll report back the results.

• Gwill18

Looking for some opinions on this one. Could Fleener be the sneaky low owned gpp player this week? Great matchup. Yes, I know Brees is on the road and I know his splits are no secret. Take that for what you will, it’s still Drew Brees. He can still pick apart any team when he’s on. Fleener has had another week to learn the offense, and everyone will be off of him because of the dud last week. Yes the Giants have improved their D quite a bit but JPP is questionable. Definitely don’t think this game will be as high scoring like last years crazy ass game, but it will still most likely be a high total. Not sure if rain will be a factor. Thoughts?

• queensfinest

marvin jones or willie snead?? tajae sharpe or will fuller??

• Dfspacman

Do you see Sean Smith having more success with Julio Jones as he isn’t as small and Shift as cooks? Also Gresham being just 2500 can let you include more pricy guys along with West (Ravens).

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@pick6er said...

What’s the point with a tall defensive line? I’d take Aaron Donald over any D-lineman in football minus Watt and he’s 6’1”… Height = meaningless if nobody can ball. Everyone is overhyping this 49ers team because they shutout a TERRIBLE Rams team, Cam is going for 350-4

At some point you have to watch the film and stop relying on analytics and what you THINK is going to happen based on a team or player’s past. I’m not saying the 49ers are a sure shot to go in and hold Cam to 20-22 points but they have a better chance than most would think. Vegas had the Sehawks at 10 point favs against the Dolphins and we saw how that game turned out. Also the Rams are not a “TERRIBLE” team, are they the Panthers, no. But they are not a turnstile either.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@Dfspacman said...

Do you see Sean Smith having more success with Julio Jones as he isn’t as small and Shift as cooks? Also Gresham being just 2500 can let you include more pricy guys along with West (Ravens).

No. Sean Smith is an average corner imo. He has no chance at limiting a guy explosive as Julio. The only thing that may slow Julio down is that injury and Matt Ryan spreading the ball out to other targets.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@queensfinest said...

GPP= MJ
    CASH= Snead
    GPP= Fuller
    CASH= Sharpe

• queensfinest

its the large draftkings tournament

• thefellowship

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

At some point you have to watch the film and stop relying on analytics and what you THINK is going to happen based on a team or player’s past. I’m not saying the 49ers are a sure shot to go in and hold Cam to 20-22 points but they have a better chance than most would think. Vegas had the Sehawks at 10 point favs against the Dolphins and we saw how that game turned out. Also the Rams are not a “TERRIBLE” team, are they the Panthers, no. But they are not a turnstile either.

Get in there and watch some film Coach Lombardi. Lol, Jesus the shit you read around here.

• billholler

Dude your homerism is going to kill your DFS brain. The 49ers will be lucky to win 6 games this year and the Rams are terrible. The only reason they will not go 0-16 is Gurley.

• damdaman

@queensfinest said...

I think it’s a crapshoot with a lot of receivers in that tier, including Shepard, T. Benjamin, E. Rogers and Lafell. That being said, I think Snead has a really good chance of going off again, as NYG run defense is really good, which means Brees will be chucking it again. On the road I think interceptions for Brees are a lot more likely so I wouldn’t play him, especially at his price, but he’s going to need to throw to score so the receivers could be good plays.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@billholler said...

Dude your homerism is going to kill your DFS brain. The 49ers will be lucky to win 6 games this year and the Rams are terrible. The only reason they will not go 0-16 is Gurley.

Me being a fan of the 49ers does not mean I’m viewing this with a homer mentality. Plenty of DFS players have fav teams and use that knowledge to play them or against them because they know their team well. I’m educated enough and have enough common sense to keep my 49er loyalty and DFS priorities separate. To say that the 49ers can hold Cam to around 20-22 DFS points is far from being a homer. People roll in here week in and week out crying because a games didn’t go the way that they planned. It’s easy to bash the Rams NOW after they got shut down but the truth of the matter is that NO ONE here was expecting them to get shutout and Gurley to be invisible the entire game. If that was the case the 49ers defense would have been in everyone’s line up. Last week people told me I wash foolish for stacking the 49ers, and it worked out for me. This week I MIGHT have 1 or 2 line ups with Cam because at 7900 up against what I think is a respectable defense I can only see Cam going about 3x. Not to mention there are several QB’s cheaper than Cam primed to produce equal out put or better.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

What film from that first game are you watching that would have any relevance to tomorrow’s game against Carolina?

This niners team was facing Case Keenum at QB and Britt and Austin as WRs. The Rams had one talented skill position player, Gurley, and it isn’t hard to stop a single player when he’s the sole player to be concerned about as a defense.

I can buy that the niners may have a better chance than most would think, based on the continued perception that the niners are a pile of dog poo, but that may just mean they have a 10% chance to hold the Panthers to 20-22 points rather than a 5% chance.

EDIT: The the way that niners truly surprised was by putting up the points they did.

• Richebee

Who remembers last year when the 49ers dominated the Vikings on MNF to open the season then got LOLstomped in Pittsburgh the next week by like 30?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).