4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Los Angeles ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 6 ) at Denver ( -6 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at San Diego ( -3 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Oakland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Monday, September 19th
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 42.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@Zieg30 said...

What film from that first game are you watching that would have any relevance to tomorrow’s game against Carolina?

This niners team was facing Case Keenum at QB and Britt and Austin as WRs. The Rams had one talented skill position player, Gurley, and it isn’t hard to stop a single player when he’s the sole player to be concerned about as a defense.

I can buy that the niners may have a better chance than most would think, based on the continued perception that the niners are a pile of dog poo, but that may just mean they have a 10% chance to hold the Panthers to 20-22 points rather than a 5% chance.

If the 49ers are bad as you guys make them out to be it shouldn’t matter who they are playing. The Rams had a better record than the 49ers and 90% of America was fully expecting the Rams to run over the 49ers instead they couldn’t even score a point. It’s HARD to get a shutout in an NFL game. I don’t care who you do it against. If you are not at least looking into the possibility that the 49ers D is improved then you are doing yourself a disservice as a DFS player. I’m not advocating that anyone play the 49ers defense tomorrow, I’m just saying don’t look for Cam to have a crazy 30+ point game. With all the value out there at QB it makes no sense, even more so when you consider that we have no idea what the 49ers d may or may not be. There’s better match ups on the board IMO.

• Richebee

If Cam Newton plays the whole game and scores less than 22 points, I’ll get naked and walk around downtown until I am arrested

• Liquidice944

I hear you. I feel like Cam has a 250 Yard 2 TD type of game tomorrow. I won’t be playing him.

• Superhippy

Cam is going to go freaking nuts tomorrow and anyone who thinks otherwise is overthinking way too hard. The Panthers have had 9 days to rest and gameplan as opposed to the niners 5. The niners are making the west to East coast trip playing in a game that will feel like 9 in the morning to them. On top of that Cam has been stewing for a week and a half pissed off about week 1, losing to the Broncos again.

350 yards passing. 3 Tds. 50 yards rushing. 1 td rushing. Bare minimum.

• Richebee

@Liquidice944 said...

I hear you. I feel like Cam has a 250 Yard 2 TD type of game tomorrow. I won’t be playing him.

with 50 rushing yards and another td?

• Richebee

@Liquidice944 said...

with 50 rushing yards and another td?

• econbrah11

D Williams / K. Benjamin or Yeldon / Antonio Brown for cash ?

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@Superhippy said...

Cam is going to go freaking nuts tomorrow and anyone who thinks otherwise is overthinking way too hard. The Panthers have had 9 days to rest and gameplan as opposed to the niners 5. The niners are making the west to East coast trip playing in a game that will feel like 9 in the morning to them. On top of that Cam has been stewing for a week and a half pissed off about week 1, losing to the Broncos again.

350 yards passing. 3 Tds. 50 yards rushing. 1 td rushing. Bare minimum.

AGAIN I’m not saying Cam will have a bad game or that the 49ers will even win this game. Strictly in terms of DFS I do not like this match up. The 49ers have a new coach, new scheme, new players etc. All that has to be taken into consideration. Keep in mind that the Panthers only have one game of film on this team and five days to study, design a game plan, and execute in practice. All of this limits Cam’s upside. I would much rather take River’s at 6400 and hope he throws 4 TD’s vs the Jags again, or Eli at vs. Saints. Both cheaper plays with a more predictable out come.

• crumbler81

Any thoughts who the Saints will use to target the Giants D in the middle?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Liquidice944 said...

I don’t think you are hearing him. I think he is saying Cam will go off and if he doesn’t he would be so shocked he would do what he said.

• IronMonkey415

Yea it does feel like one of those 2 TD game from Crowell.

• TimmerRC

Amari Cooper, Alshon Jeffery or Allen Robinson… who has the bigger ceiling tomorrow? Or if they are all roughly equal, who will have the lower ownership?

• Liquidice944

I was saying I hear what Westcoast is saying, not Rich.

• Liquidice944

• Lohara

Terrance west revenge game tmw

• Zcthegreat_Nation

Just curious on guys who run lots of lineups, anyone willing to say around what percent of each of the big 5 Julio, Brown, OBJ, Green, and Hopkins ownership they are planning on going or if everyone’s keeping it secret…I understand if nobody wants to but trying to get back in the positive here. Thanks

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@crumbler81 said...

Any thoughts who the Saints will use to target the Giants D in the middle?

Snead for sure, I want to say Fleener but he is so unreliable.

• jtwfantasy

I want to go all in on Cam, but my worry is that in blowouts his tendency to run diminishes. I certainly think he is a lock for 20-30 points, but in a GPP I need 30+ upside at his price.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@Zcthegreat_Nation said...

Just curious on guys who run lots of lineups, anyone willing to say around what percent of each of the big 5 Julio, Brown, OBJ, Green, and Hopkins ownership they are planning on going or if everyone’s keeping it secret…I understand if nobody wants to but trying to get back in the positive here. Thanks

OBJ will easily be the most owned player on the board tomorrow. Hop might be the least owned but is in a great spot, should be a close game with a decent total on both sides.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@jtwfantasy said...

I want to go all in on Cam, but my worry is that in blowouts his tendency to run diminishes. I certainly think he is a lock for 20-30 points, but in a GPP I need 30+ upside at his price.

My point exactly. Cam is a good play but at his price there are better/safer plays with the same potential. Trust me I don’t care if Cam was playing my Mama on Sunday, if I truly saw him going for 30+ I would have him in every line up no questions asked. I would never not play a guy because he is going against my “team”. There is life changing money to be won here. I could care less about what team or player gets the job done for me.

• Richebee

Just got off the phone with Harambe. He told me to go all-in on Cam.

• MrSnuffleupagus

Cam gets 33 tomorrow. Kelvin Benjiman with two TDs, long conection to Ginn Jr for 1 td. 1 goal line fot John stewart and a Run in TD by Cam.

• billholler

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

It’s HARD to get a shutout in an NFL game.

Unless that team is terrible.

• Yacht67

Cam for FD? Yes. DK no

• billholler

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

Snead for sure, I want to say Fleener but he is so unreliable.

Found something we agree on. The whole DFS world hates Fleener so I fully expect him to break the record for receptions and yardage by a TE in a single game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).