4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Los Angeles ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 6 ) at Denver ( -6 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at San Diego ( -3 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Oakland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Monday, September 19th
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 42.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Yacht67

@billholler said...

Found something we agree on. The whole DFS world hates Fleener so I fully expect him to break the record for receptions and yardage by a TE in a single game.

Love it, but will take snead.

• clrockny24

Is anyone thinking about playing stafford/riddick this week?

• Richebee

I’m thinking about doing a couple Aaron Rodgers lineups with Jordy and Cobb with Thomas Rawls at running back.. Talk about low owned

• Richebee

I’m thinking about doing a couple Aaron Rodgers lineups with Jordy and Cobb with Thomas Rawls at running back.. Talk about low owned

• noddy

Cam is by far the number one cash game QB play tomorrow on any site and it’s not even close. He has the highest floor and ceiling. Period!

• RockyMtHigh

Who do you like better in a DK cash game- Eli/aj green/d Williams or cam/OBJ/l Murray?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@MrSnuffleupagus said...

Cam gets 33 tomorrow. Kelvin Benjiman with two TDs, long conection to Ginn Jr for 1 td. 1 goal line fot John stewart and a Run in TD by Cam.

Ted Ginn will drop that long connection

Do not NAME that useless guy
    Costed me $50k last year

• DLS41

Yeldon, Langford, or Woodhead on Fanduel cash?

• awilson45

I’m playing way too much Yeldon this week

• IronMonkey415

I have a bunch of woodhead

• tklonewolf

Ive got Woody, Blount, Yeldon, Langford and Abdullah scattered around my GPP lineups. The ones with the most? Blount & Woody.

• lfn1992

Falling in love with the Mariota/Sharpe/Walker stack

• thefellowship

@noddy said...

Cam is by far the number one cash game QB play tomorrow on any site and it’s not even close. He has the highest floor and ceiling. Period!

lol. umm….nevermind.

• pick6er

R.I.P Cam dick riders

• skankinmat

Off topic slightly..but the Mill Maker is 100K entries short right now. Anyone think that overlays?

• pick6er

Mariota+Walker all day, i’m off Sharpe. He can’t complete his routes.

• WestCrook1

Major dilemma. Sharpe or Benjamin on DK?

• AbidingDude

Went old school in a few, Bortles, Robinson, and Hurns.

• Boneys2000

Morning guys,quick question.Do you usually have RBs for the flex or Wrs?Almost all my lineups have Wrs,and I’m starting to question the thought behind that.Any tips regarding the flex spot would be appreciated!
    Good luck and lets kick some DFS ass,today!!!!!

• KardiacChris

I’m loving how everyone hates Fleener which means he should be very low owned since I’ll be the only one rostering him. Only have him in 1 lineup but he’s due to go off eventually.

• Pick1979

^depends on the week

this week i have CJ and Williams as my Rb’s in all my cash games, i even sprinkle Lamar Miller in there bc i see his floor as 15 on DK.with his ceiling around 40

I usually go wr flex in GPP’s bc the 4-5k guys usually have higher upside than rb’s at that price (except for a Ware /Reddick SItu last week)

W cash games and GPP’s i think people should work to have more OVERLAP in lineup construction. I mean don’t get me wrong i’m more than HAPPY for 1000’s of Folks every week to take uncessessary “risks” on long shot GPP fliers that severely limit their chance of cashing.

Put as many high floor high ceiling guys you can in your lineup, there are often GPP guys that make great cash plays, its ok to OVERLAP. In fact it usually saves you from unnecessary risk and less cashing. The biggest difference for me is that i use the flex position on a pass catcher in GPP’s (Draft kings). I will also take a long hard look at recency bias of a top wr/rb who had a down game (horrible matchup/poor game script, or just goes overlooked) in GPP lineup construction.

This week i Love

Manning
    CJ
    D Williams
    Fuller
    Green
    J Thomas

I really like Woodhead, T. Benjamin, S. Shepard Lamar Miller, if T Sharpe can manage to grab a TD he could put up a 7-100-1 line that is about 6.5 x value, E sanders, Fitz and A Cooper and Brown round out WR core for me

• depalma13

@Boneys2000 said...

Morning guys,quick question.Do you usually have RBs for the flex or Wrs?Almost all my lineups have Wrs,and I’m starting to question the thought behind that.Anybtips regarding the flex spot would be appreciated!
    Good luck no lets kick some DFS ass,today!!!!!

Tight ends

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@depalma13 said...

Tight ends

not a fan of TEs in the flex because how many TEs you are flexing have 20 point upside. They definitely need to score to have a chance to get there whereas guys like Yeldon, Woodhead, Langford have a much higher chance of getting that TD and thus, getting to those 20 points you are looking for ,especially in a tournament. It can work, sure but I’d rather not do that, imo.

• Hjd29

McCown/D Williams/ Jesse James or Ebron. Or. Mariota/woodhead/T Benjamin? For Dk cash

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@skankinmat said...

Off topic slightly..but the Mill Maker is 100K entries short right now. Anyone think that overlays?

DK sent me an email saying if I play in the Milly Maker they will give me 6 free entries into the $3 game they run. Basically like paying $2 to get into the Milly Maker. I want to do it but I’m not sure which line up I would enter into, because I can only play one entry with all the $ I have tied up into other games.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).