4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Los Angeles ( 3.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 6 ) at Denver ( -6 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at San Diego ( -3 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Oakland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Monday, September 19th
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 42.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dmurphy104 said...

The reverse jinx never fails. Lol

funny part is that TD took me off the cash line in my lineups that have diggs. Can’t buy a break this week.

• Authentk

@MrSnuffleupagus said...

Lol 5 points is alot in a two game slate.

I’m 3 points down now with 64 PMR to go.

353 place currently.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

and that INT is all she wrote for me in 2 game slate.

• mellofellowsu

Hopefully another quick TD for Mathews.

• BIF

@slpanthers24 said...

and that INT is all she wrote for me in 2 game slate.

Just Cutler being Cutler – sacks, fumbles and INTs

• jv21

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

@BIF said...

Just Cutler being Cutler – sacks, fumbles and INTs

yeah just looked it up, he average 1.2 turnovers a game last year. 5 total in two games so far

• djjoeyg

Burton comes through

• lfn1992

Finally, Eddie Royal pays off. Not so much Brent Celek, Jay Cutler

• lfn1992

Finally, Eddie Royal pays off. Not so much Brent Celek, Jay Cutler

• cedric19

ALshon Jeffery how about drop one or two of those dink passes and catch the TD pass. Thanks.

• Scotty205

Wow, I held on to 3rd place for $125.00 plus 2 smaller wins. My second week playing and I have won both weeks. Cant wait til week 3!

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Was in on Trey Burton and Diggs on the two game slate, but everything else I did in those line ups sucked.

• Scotty205

Good call on Burton, he was nowhere on my radar!

• chronoxiong

Won minimum in the Sunday Million with a score of 118.72. That also got me minimum cash in a few other GPPs I entered and I won all my cash games for Sun-Mon. However, I did horrible for the Thur-Mon slate all thanks to the Jets DST. Regret that move big time. Also didn’t make back the money I spent for the 1PM Only games but managed to win all my cash games for the Sunday Only games. So overall, I did not profit overall. Felt like I made even or slightly profit but that’s never satisfying. Going to be interesting next week as FD has decided to change their main contests into Sunday Only.

• DontThrowPick6

@chronoxiong said...

Won minimum in the Sunday Million with a score of 118.72. That also got me minimum cash in a few other GPPs I entered and I won all my cash games for Sun-Mon. However, I did horrible for the Thur-Mon slate all thanks to the Jets DST. Regret that move big time. Also didn’t make back the money I spent for the 1PM Only games but managed to win all my cash games for the Sunday Only games. So overall, I did not profit overall. Felt like I made even or slightly profit but that’s never satisfying. Going to be interesting next week as FD has decided to change their main contests into Sunday Only.

dont forget FD increased rake to 15% too

• skankinmat

Whoever mentioned Burton first..Thank you! Made 20 lineups with Burton on the Monday/Thursday slate on DK. Hoping my lineups that have the Texans left to play make some noise.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@Scotty205 said...

Good call on Burton, he was nowhere on my radar!

LOL. I knew once I saw that Ertz was out Burton would get more run and he is way more athletic than Celek. I had to punt somewhere and a 2500 punt wasn’t going to kill me.

• djjoeyg

@skankinmat said...

Whoever mentioned Burton first..Thank you! Made 20 lineups with Burton on the Monday/Thursday slate on DK. Hoping my lineups that have the Texans left to play make some noise.

No problem, hope you cash all 20 of them.

• BUFUu2

wonder what will the cash line be on the mon thurs slate looks like it will all be low…..

• djjoeyg

4pm – Mon cash line in the 25k play action on DK was 136.14 with Diggs and T Benjamin going off, I anticipate it to be slightly lower then that…maybe around mind 120’s.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).