4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 14 ) at Oakland ( -14 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 14 ) at Seattle ( -14 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Denver ( 1.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at LA Rams ( -2.5 ) —- T: 46
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 53.5

Monday, 9/18
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at NY Giants ( -5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this week’s games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ElSlappo

That TNF matchup is scintillating

• tkofantasy

So what will the ownership on HUNT be? Think he makes for a easy fade in GPP’s or is he becoming a must roaster? Such a small sample size…

• pick6er

@tkofantasy said...

So what will the ownership on HUNT be? Think he makes for a easy fade in GPP’s or is he becoming a must roaster? Such a small sample size…

You could make a case for either side, but I’ll personally stay away.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Actually kind of just ready for the Bucs and Dolphins since we didn’t get to see them in action yet. Glennon revenge narrative? I’m not really serious about that but he could move the ball a bit but I’ll take Jameis and company first.

• tkofantasy

I’m kinda scared, after alot of the big names had slow week 1, could see Evans and Ajayi tank

• SilverStone18

Zeke and Chargers D baby

edit: with a side of Melvin Gordon

• tkofantasy

So what was the Deal with Cohen (chi) , I didn’t see the game , how did he end up doing so well?

• heyfeefellskee

@tkofantasy said...

So what was the Deal with Cohen (chi) , I didn’t see the game , how did he end up doing so well?

He ended up being the most targeted player on the team. Mostly short passes, but each catch added up.

Had a really huge run for like 40 yards that made up most of his rushing yards.

I think he’s going to remain targeted in the passing game, but with the amount of yards he’s getting, he might be more of a GPP play for me. He’s still priced pretty low, though, so I’m not sure.

• pick6er

@tkofantasy said...

Remember him from preseason? He hands down makes the most of his touches so far in his short career. He’s a hard one to trust because volume is hard to come by in a 5’6 180lb running back, but every now and then a back like Sproles has field days.

• NYSea

Happy Kerwynn Williams Chalk Week!

• winnerchickendinner

Marshawn Lynch is going to kill the Jets.

• heyfeefellskee

Week 2 pricing standouts:

-Zeke Elliot, 7800 on DK. Lower than week 1. Broncos are going to force Cowboys to run, and run they will. Might be the cheapest Zeke gets all year if he doesn’t get suspended.

-Tarik Cohen, 4100 on DK. Idk, seems fine in full PPR but just seems like a GPP-only play to me.

- Mike Evans, 7700 on DK. This might be the cheapest we ever see him.

- Jason Witten, 3400 on DK. He’s priced lower than week 1 in a game that’s probably going to shut down Dez. I’m really taking a look here.

• Yacht67

Rivers for week 2.

• heyfeefellskee

@pick6er said...

He hands down makes the most of his touches so far in his short career.

This is a stretch. Makes the most of them? Most of his touches were for under 5 yards each, and he had a couple of carries that went for negative yards.

• Yacht67

Avoiding Cam and his TE and WRs.

• thedkexperience

Week One Review

Week 2 Preview

• keephustlincuz

@heyfeefellskee said...

Week 2 pricing standouts:

-Zeke Elliot, 7800 on DK. Lower than week 1. Broncos are going to force Cowboys to run, and run they will. Might be the cheapest Zeke gets all year if he doesn’t get suspended.

-Tarik Cohen, 4100 on DK. Idk, seems fine in full PPR but just seems like a GPP-only play to me.

- Mike Evans, 7700 on DK. This might be the cheapest we ever see him.

- Jason Witten, 3400 on DK. He’s priced lower than week 1 in a game that’s probably going to shut down Dez. I’m really taking a look here.

Yeah.. you missed the best pricing standout of the week.

Rivers at 5800. Playable in every format.

• Gaudexmachina

Tygod at 5300 against a decent Run def.

• Yacht67

Watson going to start

• lineupofpeace

This is going to be a tough week with two potential monster shootouts in NO/NE and GB/ATL, both indoors.

On DK, I think Rivers/Allen are both too cheap. Tarik Cohen might be needed as value unless something else opens up. Love TyMont at $5,800.

• Ndepompei

Seth DeValve at $2500 on DK

• pick6er

It’s pretty crazy that we get to see the 4 best QBs square off in domes this week. I will stack completely on those 2 games. Rodgers/Ryan, Brady/Brees, that’ll be a shit ton of scoring.

• pheffernan7

Tom Brady coming off a loss AND he gets the Saints AND there’s another good matchup to keep his ownership down.

• Yacht67

@Ndepompei said...

Seth DeValve at $2500 on DK

Vs the ravens? Idk wasn’t he in a time share with david? He looks fairly priced.

• markymark13

Buck Allen could be a good pivot off Cohen at $4100

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).