4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 14 ) at Oakland ( -14 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 14 ) at Seattle ( -14 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Denver ( 1.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at LA Rams ( -2.5 ) —- T: 46
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 53.5

Monday, 9/18
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at NY Giants ( -5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this week’s games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

for all the users. So many people with 150 max entries in the MM lol. I don’t know why you would max enter that because the payout structure is horrible.

Got one with 125.5 with Ty, Cobb, and Julio left. Anyone swapping out Cobb for Adams? or would that be crazy stupid. . .

• osuryanf

@Simplebitz said...

Anyone having second thoughts on Ty Mont? He’s my only player left and I’m at 170… His ownership must be bonkers. I can move to Coleman and hopefully Freeman lags. Shitttt

Switching this late, particularly with a score of 170, would be idiotic (saying that as nicely as I can). The only way you justify that switch is if you know for a fact the majority of people above you have TyMont and try to gain them by switching to Freeman…. but even still, how do you KNOW that? You’re upto 170 with a lineup you chose, why go against your picks now?

• osuryanf

@apeterson8809 said...

Got one with 125.5 with Ty, Cobb, and Julio left. Anyone swapping out Cobb for Adams? or would that be crazy stupid. . .

Don’t second guess your lineup.

• BIF

@mabrla said...

Wish I could go back to 2016 and tell myself to never play DFS again.

C’mon man
    Just lock yourself out already – every post is self directed Debbie Downer crap

• osuryanf

As I mentioned a few posts ago, Miami marches (runs?) down the field and kicks the go ahead field goal… Chargers only have 1:00 to try and get in field goal range.

• Markith

• 2018 DraftKings NFL KOTB Finalist

Why does Keenan Allen only have 78 yds on DK? Everywhere else has 83 yds….

• IronMonkey415

Once you have a taste of DFS, you cannot escape it.

• Markith

• 2018 DraftKings NFL KOTB Finalist

nvm it just corrected

• BIF

@sox9 said...

Of course I paired Semien w/ DT instead of Sanders. Mike42 you must be doing ok?

I told someone a couple days ago that Sanders’ routes are the ones that gives Cowboys D trouble and they said DT was clear WR1 now. I stayed with Manny.

• mbunner23

Why did I play Zeke?

• sox9

Rivers a bust

• superstars92

The Chargers kicker is about to get released.

• Kamais_Ookin

Is Zeke not playing? WTF is going on.

• osuryanf

@superstars92 said...

The Chargers kicker is about to get released.

Did anyone else notice his name is Younghoe? Can’t make that up… Younghoe…. LOL

• Supanice

@superstars92 said...

Would you be saying this if Fitz and Nelson’s stat lines were reversed? How did you know Nelson would go off and not Fitz?

I would be saying it was extremely risky to take 2 wr from same team with no QB or rb for a cash lineup, 0 floor and limited ceiling. Fitz was $6500, with great options that were cheaper. Hogan $900 cheaper and played almost every snap last week with amendola ruled out… Any lineup can work I’m just saying it seems risky for cash.

• Dfspacman

CHARGERS

• MrPerfekt7

@mbunner23 said...

Why did I play Zeke?

ask myself same thing. I should just kept Gurly and played Anderson like the LU builder predicted smh

• BIF

@mbunner23 said...

Why did I play Zeke?

I have more than I needed too

• sox9

Lesson I learned, if you like a QB enough to play him in cash, go ahead and play him in GPP as well. Plenty of other ways to diversify and QB ownership usually spread out a lot in any case. Except next week—Brady @ home vs. HOU who has no CBs. Brady should break above $10,000 on FD. No telling how highly he will be owned at almost any price

• yisman

just lost a 1K qualifier buyin thanks to Miami making a FG late

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/44365645?uc=830152255

they then went into the prevent with over a minute left and let Rivers complete three passes to Allen, giving Allen the 100+ bonus and Rivers the 300+ bonus

guy behind me got 15 points in the final minute of that game.

• cmt56ss

I’d love to see Cooper Kupp score a TD right here.

• osuryanf

I would love to remember the usernames of the people in this thread who were bashing Gurley all week —- saying he’s not a good RB, has no burst, washed up blah blah…. I bet they’re very successful DFS Players!

• vorg7

Yeah what’s happening with zeke

• moped_jones

@CleverGroom said...

He’s closing at 15-17.5% projected ownership, so it’s not a crazy thing to bring up.

The crazy part isn’t “bringing him up” it’s him thinking he stumbled onto some big secret by mentioning one of the best backs in the league.

• tmarohl

Packers are going to be playing with backup offensive tackles. ATL probably blows the Packers out.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).