4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 14 ) at Oakland ( -14 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 14 ) at Seattle ( -14 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Denver ( 1.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at LA Rams ( -2.5 ) —- T: 46
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 53.5

Monday, 9/18
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at NY Giants ( -5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this week’s games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KindGuy

I feel like I should do another “If Player X doesn’t score more than Y amount of DK pts, I will quit NFL DFS”.

If Larry Fitzgerald does not score more than 15 DK Pts this week, I quit DFS NFL.

• Dfspacman

Fournette about to have 25 carries for 53 yards

• MarvG

@7klub06 said...

For the early slate on DK, anyone looking at Javorius Allen to put him in a LU or two. They are playing the browns

He is a great option on DK for his price and touches.

• Yacht67

@gillio said...

Got 29 last week, they’re gonna wanna run to chew clock, dude is talented, it’s all there for him

I think the titans can be a different beast. But I got my Fournette shares.

• Dadeano860

@dbullsfan said...

yea im liking Allen, Fitz, Thielen, Sanders, and Crabtree as cash receivers. Im not hearinf a lot of talk around Crabtree but I feel like he will be a decent cash option

I’m starting to rethink the Keenan Allen love….he turned 10 targets into 35 yards and 5 catches (granted it was vs Denver). I think Fitz is a much better play now that I’ve really delved into the stats, matchups and how I think these games will play out.

• bdubbs

@Dfspacman said...

Thoughts on Sanders, Watkins and Ty Hilton for Gpp?

If I had to pick one guy on your list it would be Sanders, but my personal opinion is the better move would be to fade all three this week. Sanders probably has the best defensive match up of the 3, but Trevor Siemian is a hard guy to put a lot of faith in any given week. That said he is significantly more reliable than Jacoby Brissett starting for the Colts after having 2 weeks to digest their offensive system imo. Arizona’s defense is looking much more suspect than last season but their strength is still in their secondary, another negative for Hilton. Josh Norman is known to be a shadow CB and will probably be on Watkins all day which is a big negative for him as well.

My personal recommendation, stay away from the Colts offense. If you want a piece of the Rams Cooper Kupp is still very cheap, showed some rapport with Goff, and didn’t put up a big enough day to draw tons of ownership his way. Sanders cieling doesn’t look great to me this week either. The Cowboys are a rushing offense that plays ball control and Denver is a team that likes to stay run balanced so they don’t have to ask too much of Siemian. Additionally the Sanders – Thomas passing funnel seemed a little less pronounced last week, we might see Denver spreading the ball around a bit more this season

• gillio

I think a lot of people forget about Keenan Allen before his most recent injury, look back at his game logs and you’ll see multiple games each season with 10+ catches for 100+ yards, he’s a steal at 5,800 this week on draftkings

• bdubbs

@Dadeano860 said...

I’m starting to rethink the Keenan Allen love….he turned 10 targets into 35 yards and 5 catches (granted it was vs Denver). I think Fitz is a much better play now that I’ve really delved into the stats, matchups and how I think these games will play out.

I pivoted off Keenan Allen in my FD cash lineup because I just don’t see him racking up tons of yards and there are more TD favorable options in his price range. I don’t play on DK but I would imagine he’s a pretty solid cash option over there with the full PPR format.

• cmt56ss

So here’s the random lineup of the week — I just entered a long shot lineup into the Milly Maker (I have about 10 others that are based on more solid research and decision making) — I have Le’Veon Bell, Antonio Brown and Julio Jones in the same lineup. My QB and defense are total long shots — but the rest of my players are players that I would otherwise use….. I’m some combination of stupid/dumb/ballsy or just out of my mind. Let’s see what this one can do come Sunday night!

• bdubbs

@gillio said...

I think a lot of people forget about Keenan Allen before his most recent injury, look back at his game logs and you’ll see multiple games each season with 10+ catches for 100+ yards, he’s a steal at 5,800 this week on draftkings

Definitely wouldn’t argue against him on DK, but since his injury last year Tyrell Williams and Travis Benjamin have emerged as legitimate playmakers in the offense and either one is much more likely to spring the big plays imo. There’s reasons to look elsewhere on FD this week even with his modest $7100 price

• Dadeano860

@bdubbs said...

I pivoted off Keenan Allen in my FD cash lineup because I just don’t see him racking up tons of yards and there are more TD favorable options in his price range. I don’t play on DK but I would imagine he’s a pretty solid cash option over there with the full PPR format.

Who do you like as a pivot? I am going to Baldwin….

• Messiah717

Brate or Thomas at TE? I’m pretty much coin flipping between them in one of my lineups but would like some reasoning between the two.

• cmt56ss

@Messiah717 said...

Brate or Thomas at TE? I’m pretty much coin flipping between them in one of my lineups but would like some reasoning between the two.

My gut says Brate is the better option — Bortles is just too much of a question mark in my mind. That said, I do have Julius Thomas in one of my 11 lineups this week.

• bdubbs

@cmt56ss said...

So here’s the random lineup of the week — I just entered a lineup into the Milly Maker — I have Le’Veon Bell, Antonio Brown and Julio Jones in the same lineup. My QB and defense are total long shots — but the rest of my players are players that I would otherwise use….. I’m some combination of stupid/dumb/ballsy or just out of my mind. Let’s see what this one can do come Sunday night!

Personally I think Bell is drawing more ownership than he should in a tough match up and it hurts his tournament value for me. AB doesn’t seem to be as popular but Xavier Rhodes is big and strong and will likely give him some trouble. Trae Waynes is no pushover either. Best of luck to you though

• bleacherbum099

is going Rivers/K Allen/M Gordon too unnecessary in dk cash?

• IronMonkey415

@cmt56ss said...

So here’s the random lineup of the week — I just entered a long shot lineup into the Milly Maker (I have about 10 others that are based on more solid research and decision making) — I have Le’Veon Bell, Antonio Brown and Julio Jones in the same lineup. My QB and defense are total long shots — but the rest of my players are players that I would otherwise use….. I’m some combination of stupid/dumb/ballsy or just out of my mind. Let’s see what this one can do come Sunday night!

Sometime all you need is that one random lineup.

My random one has Bortles as the QB, the lineup is probably dead before it started but you never know on Sunday.

• Messiah717

@bdubbs said...

Personally I think Bell is drawing more ownership than he should in a tough match up and it hurts his tournament value for me. AB doesn’t seem to be as popular but Xavier Rhodes is big and strong and will likely give him some trouble. Trae Waynes is no pushover either. Best of luck to you though

I just can’t go $9800 on Bell. I think it’s a completely absurd salary right now.

• Messiah717

@IronMonkey415 said...

Sometime all you need is that one random lineup.

My random one has Bortles as the QB, the lineup is probably dead before it started but you never know on Sunday.

I made a lineup with Bortles for the hell of it. Why not? At his price I just loaded up elsewhere. If we get lucky at he even turns in 250 yards with a couple of scores it’s great. Not saying it’s going to happen but given his track record this is the team he’s going to do it against if it does happen.

• gillio

Fournette/Adams or Cohen/Jordy
    (Have Rodgers at QB)

Also Brate or Clay at TE?

• 7klub06

@bleacherbum099 said...

is going Rivers/K Allen/M Gordon too unnecessary in dk cash?

Hell noooooooooo. Im doing it in a LU. I always do at least 1 trio stack and they are in a good position. since Chargers defense will kill Cutler lol

• bdubbs

@Messiah717 said...

Brate. Reasoning: Chicago is likely going to try and scheme Mike Evans out of the game as best they can like they did with Julio Jones last week. Bortles has completely lost his confidence and is at an awkward stage of his career where he is trying to change the fundamental mechanics of his throwing motions.

My favorite TE plays of the week in tourneys would still be Gronk for his upside and potential low ownership at his price, Martellus Bennett as a guy who could significantly benefit from a high scoring game, is still affordable, and likely will have similar ownership to Brate (my guesstimate, Brate is getting talked about quite a bit in this thread), Kyle Rudolph for his consistency as a safety valve and red zone threat, and Coby Fleener who is likely going to be force fed with Belichick presumably scheming out Michael Thomas.

• unageo09

I think OJ Howard could sneak a TD in for the Bucs but I’m not sure how much they plan to use him.

• Dadeano860

Bortles is more expensive than Rivers on FD this week

• 7klub06

Mike Evans??? any thoughts

• KindGuy

I’m still trying to figure out AB’s huge game last week. Of course he’s the most talented wide receiver in the NFL and has impeccable route running ability but 11/11? Damn.

Is the slot a weak spot for Cleveland? I think Jamar Taylor shadowed Brown. Still scratching my head with that one…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).