4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 14 ) at Oakland ( -14 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 14 ) at Seattle ( -14 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Denver ( 1.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at LA Rams ( -2.5 ) —- T: 46
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 53.5

Monday, 9/18
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at NY Giants ( -5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this week’s games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• kpquick24

What you guys think about Rodgers at $4,400 on DK?

• SilverStone18

This is the most annoying part of the day I swear

• cmt56ss

@CleverGroom said...

Not a crazy idea, right? Keep the ball out of Brees’s hands when your defense looked like straight up butt last week and you’ve lost your star middle linebacker since? Who thinks that sounds like a worse idea than having your 40-year-old QB race Brees with 2-minute scoring drives all day?

I’m not saying it’s guaranteed to happen, but you’d be a fool to not consider it.

The question is — do we believe Gronk? Your argument is good — but the source is Gronk…..

• Yacht67

@kdsdawg said...

it was reported on ESPN that Gronk said they have 3 TE’s activated for today. Does that mean more running to keep Brees off the field?

They have only 3 WRs activated. Activating another TE seems like the only option.

• monarch

@kpquick24 said...

Bears kinda limited Freeman/Coleman a week ago plus Rodgers isn’t quite in the same volume situation he was last season when Martin was out. I’m zero shares because I don’t see the ceiling for him in this game.

• CleverGroom

@kpquick24 said...

The reasons I’m off him are 1) Charles Sims, 2) Peyton Barber, 3) Bears funnel yardage into short passing work (maybe not to backs when Freeman’s healthy, but he’s not, so it galls me that Quizz will get 0-2 targets), 4) Bears will remain relatively stout against the run even without Freeman, 5) TB’s liable to have rust so I really only want my top play from their O (Cameron Brate).

• CleverGroom

@cmt56ss said...

The question is — do we believe Gronk? Your argument is good — but the source is Gronk…..

• winnerchickendinner

give me brandin cooks. he lined up against marcus peters on the left most of that game.

• stats99tuff

I’ve seen these weeks before… Be different in your kicker and defense combinations….. Hard to go somebody like winston…. When brees, rodgers, brady and Ryan are in those spots… You are basically saying they will score under 20….. Rivers is the only exception in my opinion… Everybody else is suicide….

• mathewsmarner

Everybody else is suicide…. russel wilson, alex smith

• Dadeano860

@winnerchickendinner said...

give me brandin cooks. he lined up against marcus peters on the left most of that game.

I’m torn between paying up for Cooks or upgrading RB from Gordon to Bell/Zeke.

• Hjd29

With the uncertainty of Bradford, it has me wanting to swap out Thielen. How does anyone feel about these combos for cash?

Cohen/Keenan Allen/Thielen or Zeke/Kupp/Doyle? (Doyle at flex as that leaves me with $3k)

• BIF

@CleverGroom said...

I just find it really hard to get excited about other RBs when Gimino still has Ezekiel Elliott at 10% ownership. That’s amazing to me.

Denver D scares people off plays

• andre_swagassi

@thehazyone said...

I just made a Jay Cutler Milly Maker lineup.

The GIF just made my Day …. simply because i know i’m going to waste money playing DFS because i’m not lucky

• noddy

People still trying to figure out what BB is going to do is funny

• CleverGroom

The rain in Seattle is interesting. Folks will get scared, but you put those SF CBs on skates against Doug Baldwin get ugly. Jimmy Graham is in a great spot too, and Paul Richardson is a nice floor/ceiling combo for his $4,200 price tag on DK (still got J.J. Nelson and Cooper Kupp over him, though).

• kpquick24

• CleverGroom

@Hjd29 said...

With the uncertainty of Bradford, it has me wanting to swap out Thielen. How does anyone feel about these combos for cash?

Cohen/Keenan Allen/Thielen or Zeke/Kupp/Doyle? (Doyle at flex as that leaves me with $3k)

Zeke/Kupp/Thomas.

• winnerchickendinner

Maybe he won’t smash this week but watch out for corey davis in the future.

• CleverGroom

@kpquick24 said...

Thomas Rawls anybody?

No.

• Alexg85

@kpquick24 said...

Thomas Rawls anybody?

Good one. They want to run it after getting a few scorrs.

• draggin49

Still on the fence for dk gpp what to do with Julio/AB . There’s so much value they aren’t hard to fit. I’m higher on Julios matchup, but we’ve seen Brown blow up even in tough matchups

• Dadeano860

@BIF said...

Denver D scares people off plays

Checked the rushing defensive stats from last year: Denver was 28th vs the run (yards allowed per game), it was more a fact of facing more attempts per game (who would want to pass vs them?). Gave up 15 TDs. I’d call it an average matchup.

Bell vs Minnesota is similar. Minny allowed the 20th yards per game but only 9 TDs. Average matchup, but game script could be all in Bell’s favor if Bradford is out (sounds like he’ll be out)

• Alexg85

After exhibiting 0 run game in game 1 it makes sense that they are planning the run premier against SF

• CleverGroom

@draggin49 said...

Still on the fence for dk gpp what to do with Julio/AB . There’s so much value they aren’t hard to fit.

Gimino has Julio Jones at 25% ownership and Antonio Brown at 10% ownership. That’s too much emphasis on Julio to my mind. Yes, it’s a great spot, but AB literally averages about 30 points at home with Martavis Bryant.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).