4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 14 ) at Oakland ( -14 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 14 ) at Seattle ( -14 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Denver ( 1.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at LA Rams ( -2.5 ) —- T: 46
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 53.5

Monday, 9/18
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at NY Giants ( -5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this week’s games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Yacht67

Kyle should go low-owned for sure now.

• cmt56ss

Did I miss something? Has Bradford been ruled out? The talk here seems to indicating that all Minnesota WRs are a fade now….. I know it’s a late game but geez, people are pulling out waaayyy to early, you don’t even get a chance to feel anything!

• Yacht67

@cmt56ss said...

Did I miss something? Has Bradford been ruled out? The talk here seems to indicating that all Minnesota WRs are a fade now….. I know it’s a late game but geez, people are pulling out waaayyy to early, you don’t even get a chance to feel anything!

Pretty sure Keenum’s starting.

• draggin49

Am I wrong to worry about Lynch’s involvement if raiders start blowing out the Jets ? Or is more of a situation where if the game is lopsided he likely already did enough damage?

• Dirt_Lavert

FantasyLabs NFL‏Verified account @FantasyLabsNFL 2 minutes ago

Report: Vikings will start Case Keenum Sunday.

• Yacht67

@draggin49 said...

Am I wrong to worry about Lynch’s involvement if raiders start blowing out the Jets ? Or is more of a situation where if the game is lopsided he likely already did enough damage?

Think it can be a worry. Still want him though.

• ashank

Who’s the best cheap TE option this week?

• cmt56ss

If you’re a believer of Chris Gimino’s ownership chart — he’s got Ty Montgomery at 40%!!!

• CleverGroom

@cmt56ss said...

Bradford’s toast. Sorry to all the MIN at PIT shootout enthusiasts.

Thielen, Rudolph, and Cook could remain as volume-based contrarian GPP options. They’re bad plays on their faces. Wouldn’t stack anybody for sure.

Now that I think about it, AB’s ceiling may be reduced, because he’ll happily sit on the bench for a half if the game’s tied up early in the second quarter. I’d shade more towards Julio now.

Bell could stand to benefit on workload alone.

Case Keenum doesn’t make the Steelers DST a better play for me than Rams or Chiefs. Not moving off them to follow the herd after I’ve been on them all week.

• noddy

@draggin49 said...

I’m taking my chances and playing Lynch

• queensfinest

no bradford so i probably wont play thielen now. who is another good wr option at 5k or cheaper instead on dk?

• kdsdawg

think I will throw a PITT/MIN stack in there even with Keenum back there..with him at QB..hope he brings someone else a million…not but $7 on FD

• k_han7

Hogan or K Allen for cash?

• CleverGroom

@draggin49 said...

I’m not playing Lynch because of workload. They’re not such a trivial run D that I expect him to put up good yardage on ~15 carries before the game is locked up and he cedes work to Washington and Richard.

I see it if you can get him cheap in half PPR. Just have no interest at $6,000 on DK.

• lloydjv1

Bradford inactive today.

• bdubbs

Yikes, I have quite a bit of Diggs in particular on GPP lineups. Trying to decide what the play is here, moving him off my lineups or hoping that it forced positive gamescript for him. I would imagine the Vikings are going to try and get Dalvin Cook a lot more involved in the first half.

• Alexg85

I’m reading more on why Cooks wanted out. He believes Brees arm strength cannot get him the ball deep at his age. We will see if he slings it this year or not…

• XxHeisenbergxX

I am still starting Thelien vs Pittsburgh. He should still eat against a terrible Steelers secondary.

• CleverGroom

@Alexg85 said...

I’m reading more on why Cooks wanted out. He believes Brees arm strength cannot get him the ball deep at his age. We will see if he slings it this year or not…

That is batshit crazy rationalization for a guy who traded Brees for Brady.

• Alexg85

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

I am still starting Thelien vs Pittsburgh. He should still eat against a terrible Steelers secondary.

Is Joe Haden trash. I guess he is getting up there in age..

• MrPerfekt7

@KnivesShady said...

If Bradford sits I’m rolling Steel D

I think Cook will still get his runs in

• Simplebitz

I’m adding Cook for the first time this week cuz of this boiiiii

• CleverGroom

@Alexg85 said...

Is Joe Haden trash. I guess he is getting up there in age..

Yes. But the Steelers are much stronger up front, I don’t fully trust that OL yet, and Keenum is no Sam Bradford under pressure.

• cmt56ss

@bdubbs said...

Yikes, I have quite a bit of Diggs in particular on GPP lineups. Trying to decide what the play is here, moving him off my lineups or hoping that it forced positive gamescript for him. I would imagine the Vikings are going to try and get Dalvin Cook a lot more involved in the first half.

Minnesota is looking a lot more like a good garbage time pivot for the their WR. I’m lowering my shares of Thielen and Diggs, but only slightly.

• draggin49

@CleverGroom said...

I’m not playing Lynch because of workload. They’re not such a trivial run D that I expect him to put up good yardage on ~15 carries before the game is locked up and he cedes work to Washington and Richard.

I see it if you can get him cheap in half PPR. Just have no interest at $6,000 on DK.

Thanks CG. I’m leaning maybe zeke/Melvin . I feel like those 2 are guys who should get the ball a ton . I have been burned by using guys who aren’t locked into that huge volume at RB.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).