1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8 ) at New Orleans ( -8 ) —- T: 50
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 10.5 ) at LA Rams ( -10.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at San Francisco ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -2 ) at Jacksonville ( 2 ) —- T: 45
    8:20 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44

Monday, 9/17
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• theghostofveebs

$114 in $104 out lolz

• Logan7777

@firemedicpat said...

Dorsett TD would be like 10k. One time Jesus?

Where are you on Tues and Wed instead of 75 posts on Sunday? Your Niner D got only 6 pts and the Niners really played like crap and should have lost. Niner QB still sucks and I’m a Niner fan.

• AVivier

@Dunzor said...

Sick! Nice score….what was that worth? Did you enter it in the $8 big gpp too?

Thanks. 5k and 500. Net +6.3k overall for the day. I don’t think I played in the $8.

• shadowchap1978

@AVivier said...

Won the afternoon playaction and the afternoon triple option.

Great lineup! I saw you up there! Congrats sweet 5k for ya on a lions stack to boot!

• noddy

Let’s go FD and DK. Payout if you want me to play a bunch of showdown contests

• Trappist1

@Spartaca said...

I didn’t even notice that 244 wow that is a kick in the plums man, because you got to think for $20, you win $1million.

Yes, then call it quits on DFS after that. I doubt i will want to grind away at DFS if I won the milly. :) Funnily the person had two line-up ‘trains’ finishing 1st in the $3, hopefully not tempted to look at milly scores. Ignorance is bliss at times.

• MrMadness001

@Trappist1 said...

Yes, one reason I prefer payouts that reward top 10/20 finishers proportionally. I will play the milly if I have a few tickets but not worth it besides that. Now look at the $3 contest and the person scored 244, he will have cleaned up in the milly as well. Imagine how that will feel, the fear of missing out is for real. Also next week they will make the milly smaller to get more rake out of it as it did not fill today, might as well call it winner takes all.

This is what always worries me when I play low buy in GPP’s. That one day my LU is the absolute nuts and would take down a contest like the Millionaire Maker. Would it be nice to win $5000-$10000 bucks? Sure. Is it way better to take down a $1,000,000 to $75,000 bucks? You damn right. I guess people will say hey if you did once you could do it again. But if it was that easy you would have multiple players repeating as Milly Maker contest winners. And I don’t believe that has happened yet even once.

• homers1226

@AVivier said...

Won the afternoon playaction and the afternoon triple option.

nice

• noddy

The guy who won the milly had 4 players from one team. And here I am worried about playing 3. FFS!!!!!

• NDNole

@AVivier said...

Thanks. 5k and 500. Net +6.3k overall for the day. I don’t think I played in the $8.

Nice. Congrats.

• homers1226

@MrMadness001 said...

This is what always worries me when I play low buy in GPP’s. That one day my LU is the absolute nuts and would take down a contest like the Millionaire Maker. Would it be nice to win $5000-$10000 bucks? Sure. Is it way better to take down a $1,000,000 to $75,000 bucks? You damn right. I guess people will say hey if you did once you could do it again. But if it was that easy you would have multiple players repeating as Milly Maker contest winners. And I don’t believe that has happened yet even once.

i won 10 k i mlb

yes it was nice

• Trappist1

@Dunzor said...

Even crazier is he won 1st & 2nd in the playaction with the same score on 2 lineups with a pivot of Thielen vs. Juju who both scored the same

Amazing, thought it was a line-up ‘train’ at first glance. Must be a lucky day. :)

• yisman

@MrMadness001 said...

shers proportionally. I will play the milly if I have a few tickets but not worth it besides that. Now look at the $3 contest and the person scored 244, he will have cleaned up in the milly as well. Imagine how that will feel, the fear of missing out is for real. Also next week they will make the milly smaller to get more rake out of it as it did not fill today, might as well call it winner takes all.

there are at least two guys who have won two milly makers

• jsteele1020

@elementasrat said...

Holy shit that’s insane. That’s probably my worst fear. It’s why I refuse to play such top heavy contests. What’s 2nd place? I’m pretty sure it’s nice but 1 million is life changing!

$150,000 for second

• Trappist1

@AVivier said...

Congrats and well done.

• homers1226

@yisman said...

alredy lowering it

thought at least thru 8 games milly would be there

wrong quote

• Trappist1

@yisman said...

Indeed, Mallen 21 two milly wins in 2016 was a masterclass. Doubt he touches DFS now, he is smart enough to realize that will not happen anytime soon. Who is the other one ? Was it one season or over separate seasons ?

• jsteele1020

I won $40 in the Milly. Oh well, up yours useless Mike Wallace. At least I doubled my money.

• Dunzor

@Trappist1 said...

Amazing, thought it was a line-up ‘train’ at first glance. Must be a lucky day. :)

I actually just went and look and even crazier than the guy with the top 2 spots is that the top SIX lineups in the play action could’ve all won the milly…so it’s not just the guy that won, any of the next handful of guys who only took down 10-30K could’ve won the million as well

• NDNole

Cashed in the milly. Cant even be mad. I felt pretty good about the lineups and was pretty right about the scoring just didnt have the right guys. Thats the way it goes. Still cool to see others on the board winning good money. My turn will come round again.

• sox9

@noddy said...

huge overlay tonight on FD

It will fill up

• jjpk

If Wentz is back next week I’m loading up. I think most will be scared off because of the long layoff, but he’s been practicing in full. Pair him up with his favorite target, Ertz, and throw in an embarrassed Eagles D looking to make amends.

• noddy

@sox9 said...

It will fill up

no f’n way it fills

• Simplebitz

Who the hell Prescott gonna throw to? Hurns?

• Inujv87

What was the winning score in the quarter arcade?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).