1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8 ) at New Orleans ( -8 ) —- T: 50
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 10.5 ) at LA Rams ( -10.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at San Francisco ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -2 ) at Jacksonville ( 2 ) —- T: 45
    8:20 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44

Monday, 9/17
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kamais_Ookin

@ttucowboy84 said...

Cowboys front 7 is solid, but the secondary has plenty of holes outside of Byron Jones. Jeff Heath shouldn’t be in the league much less a starting safety in the NFL.

speaking of byron jones he’s rekt now

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

@ttucowboy84 said...

Cowboys front 7 is solid, but the secondary has plenty of holes outside of Byron Jones. Jeff Heath shouldn’t be in the league much less a starting safety in the NFL.

I don’t disagree, but the Giants proved in their SB years how well a strong front 7 can mask deficiencies in the secondary. Look, I wouldn’t start the Dallas D against a strong offense but Dallas D >> Giants O

• KindGuy

@ttucowboy84 said...

I was wondering who the guy was that kept on missing tackles vs Carolina last week. It appears his name is Jeff Heath.

• NDNole

Beasley…….

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Have to believe the Giants toss one up to Odell here, right?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Would like:
    Sequon TD
    and Tevon TD on ensuing kickoff

• rog11sm

Dak reminds me of a mobile version of Trent dilfer.
    Manage the game
    This game is has got to be hurting the NFL ratings

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Like I said, Dallas D >> Giants O

• rog11sm

Other than 1 big play from the Dallas offense.
    Giants D seems to be as good as dallas

• Kamais_Ookin

Oh beasley where art thou

• NDNole

odb 100 yards vs jags but 20 vs dallas?

• flip4flop

I need 1 yard from beasley to win in season long…1 stinking yard

• NDNole

Manning wow he looks like pure garbage.

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

@flip4flop said...

I need 1 yard from beasley to win in season long…1 stinking yard

Could be a rough 4th quarter for you…at this rate, Dallas might not need to pass again. Their D is just humiliating the Giants O-line

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

@TheDataDetective said...

Could be a rough 4th quarter for you…at this rate, Dallas might not need to pass again. Their D is just humiliating the Giants O-line

Nevermind. Congrats on your win!

• darkstar8

Beasley!!!

• ttucowboy84

@NDNole said...

Manning wow he looks like pure garbage.

Yeah, and I just want to smack that “someone stole my lunch money face” he makes when things aren’t going his way. Full disclosure I’m a Cowboys fan and unfortunately wasn’t even a teenager when they had their good run in the 90s…so it’s been pretty brutal. I’ll always be a Cowboys fan though, for better or worse.

• Cappy

There are bad offensive lines.

Then, there are offensive lines that are so bad that they can completely handicap the offense on every single drive of a 60 minute game. Through two weeks, it is clear that the Giants, Cardinals and Bills belong in this group. Anybody else?

• flip4flop

@TheDataDetective said...

Nevermind. Congrats on your win!

Nice, now to sleep!

• mbyrd75

@NDNole said...

odb 100 yards vs jags but 20 vs dallas?

OBJ has never had an actual blowup game vs dallas. I think his best day was a 9 for 95 or something like that. Which is solid but nothing special

• yisman

damn, this sucks\
    \

needed Dak to either throw or run for a TD

disappointing fantasy game from him

• TheRyanFlaherty

Only needed like 20 from OBJ and Barkley to place in my Draft contest. Can’t believe that seems unlikely at the moment. Ugh…
    Thanks for. Thing Beckham. Oh well…

• Kamais_Ookin

Not looking like I can cash despite fading obj, unless sterling explodes now.

• Dunzor

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

Only needed like 20 from OBJ and Barkley to place in my Draft contest. Can’t believe that seems unlikely at the moment. Ugh…
    Thanks for. Thing Beckham. Oh well…

Thats too bad, I had lots of OBJ there as well, though luckily I was loaded up on JuJu also so gonna move on to round 2 in the WSOF qualifier, tough to win that 5 weeks in a row

• mtdurham

@CleverGroom said...

To be honest, I’d feel better dismissing this idea out of hand if it wasn’t the Chargers. Talk about weird things happening in the NFL.

I do think Shady’s a legitimate play. Josh Allen is free and…technically has the skills to provide you with upside? After that you’d have to bet on Zay Jones, right?

This is a disgusting idea. I’m curious to see how it does.

This bills team might be the worst ive ever seen. I cant believe anyone would stack them

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).