1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8 ) at New Orleans ( -8 ) —- T: 50
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 10.5 ) at LA Rams ( -10.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at San Francisco ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -2 ) at Jacksonville ( 2 ) —- T: 45
    8:20 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44

Monday, 9/17
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• miggs6876

I’m targeting teams playing Bflo. They might not win a game and I’m being serious.

Watched the whole game today. Allen reminded me of watching EJ Manuel . Big arm, no touch, lack of vision, and inacurrate. Don’t think he hit one receiver in strind today. He should be carriing the clipboard instead if throwing the football. To boot, makes me sick we could of had Mahomes. Then again Bills probably would have ruined him. Sorry for the rant.

• KindGuy

@sox9 said...

PHL has no pass Defense

True, no doubt about it but I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt with Wentz nearing a return. They’re also without Jeffrey. Will help the offense out and hopefully keep that awful secondary off the field more.

• sox9

@sox9 said...

TE and DEF are always a crapshoot, but the Rams offer a good floor on DEF. KIttle, Reed, Cook, Gronk all mediocre or worse today. Gotta pick the winner. Today it was Kelce. You can run two or three core LUs across 25 or more changing only the TE and DEF

I do decently in cash and almost always pay up for DEF. I had a lot of Rams today. In GPPs I am an utter failure, and so have backed off grabbing for the brass ring

• keephustlincuz

Seems like FD heard the noise on their soft pricing. Looks fairly tight this week at first glance.

• mathewsmarner

vikings -16.5 vs the bills next week, can we start talking minnesota running back by committee yet

• miggs6876

Lets slow down on the Mahomes love. Just a two game sample. Once team have more film it could get more difficult. After two games this season Deshawn Watson doesn’t look so special. Not trying to be a hater.

• sox9

@miggs6876 said...

I’m targeting teams playing Bflo. They might not win a game and I’m being serious.

Watched the whole game today. Allen reminded me of watching EJ Manuel . Big arm, no touch, lack of vision, and inacurrate. Don’t think he hit one receiver in strind today. He should be carriing the clipboard instead if throwing the football. To boot, makes me sick we could of had Mahomes. Then again Bills probably would have ruined him. Sorry for the rant.

On the other side of that, think you can play Mahomes in cash against almost any DEF, except maybe the RAMS. A little early to say he is matchup-proof, but looks like he is headed that way. On FD he would have to go above $9,000 to back off him

• sox9

@sox9 said...

On the other side of that, think you can play Mahomes in cash against almost any DEF, except maybe the RAMS. A little early to say he is matchup-proof, but looks like he is headed that way. On FD he would have to go above $9,000 to back off him

Just saw the pricing came out. he is $8900 next week vs. SF at home. Playing him in cash for the block at a minimum

• sox9

Gurley moved to a $600 premium over Kmara

• miggs6876

@sox9 said...

Just saw the pricing came out. he is $8900 next week vs. SF at home. Playing him in cash for the block at a minimum

Sure seems like he will destroy the niner D.

• miggs6876

@sox9 said...

This years version of last years Deshawn Watson.

• sox9

@keephustlincuz said...

Seems like FD heard the noise on their soft pricing. Looks fairly tight this week at first glance.

yes, gotta pick the player not the value because they are all close at the upper end. A week to play matchups, Too bad you can only play 4 from MINN. DEF, Cousins, Thielen, Diggs—done and done. At home, pissed off by the the tie today.The last three could all sit for a chunk of the game. They could all have close to 30 points before they sit.

• mbyrd75

Ryan + Julio for 13.6 at home vs the Saints…Yeah definitely going to have to sprinkle that in. Anybody that thinks that offense suddenly is broken is crazy as hell.

• miggs6876

@sox9 said...

yes, gotta pick the player not the value because they are all close at the upper end. A week to play matchups, Too bad you can only play 4 from MINN. DEF, Cousins, Thielen, Diggs—done and done. At home, pissed off by the the tie today.The last three could all sit for a chunk of the game. They could all have close to 30 points before they sit.

Almost seems to easy. Why over think it.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Tilt entered the showdown with 2 lineup thrown out in spite and got my main slate money back…

F today anyway

• sox9

@sox9 said...

I’ll proly pay the extra $300 for Mahomes over Cousins bec. he could throw for 6 more TDs next week and Reid won’t sit him and won’t tell him to back off passing for TDs. He’s got an axe to grind for letting Alex Smith go and all he heard about “But how can you start a guy who’s only played one game in the NFL”. Honestly, I’ll likely play about 10 LUs or less. A couple w/Cousins/Diggs/MINN D, a couple Cousins/Theilen/MINN D/ one w/ both MINN WR and then a couple Mahomes/Tyreek and Mahomes/Kelce stacks and one w/Hunt just bec. Reid wants to keep opposing DEF from viewing him as irrelevant. Just fill in the rest of the roster and work back a guy from the opposing team.

• sox9

@sox9 said...

I’ll proly pay the extra $300 for Mahomes over Cousins bec. he could throw for 6 more TDs next week and Reid won’t sit him and won’t tell him to back off passing for TDs. He’s got an axe to grind for letting Alex Smith go and all he heard about “But how can you start a guy who’s only played one game in the NFL”. Honestly, I’ll likely play about 10 LUs or less. A couple w/Cousins/Diggs/MINN D, a couple Cousins/Theilen/MINN D/ one w/ both MINN WR and then a couple Mahomes/Tyreek and Mahomes/Kelce stacks and one w/Hunt just bec. Reid wants to keep opposing DEF from viewing him as irrelevant. Just fill in the rest of the roster and work back a guy from the opposing team.

just fill in w/injury replacement value guys (like Tevin today) because there are always a few. Since I am using the MINN D I don’t have to worry about rotating Ds as I’ll be happy to play them everywhere. Where I use Kelce, I won’t have to worry about switching out TEs tp diversify and hedge. Pretty easy week coming up

• 33BeRad

@miggs6876 said...

Lets slow down on the Mahomes love. Just a two game sample. Once team have more film it could get more difficult. After two games this season Deshawn Watson doesn’t look so special. Not trying to be a hater.

The Chiefs have more weapons than Houston, and a better coach. Mahomes is a gunslinger who goes for the score, unlike ALex Smith who would check it down. Hill is a much bigger threat this year than last with Mahomes’ arm. They actually will use Watkins. Kelce is Kelce and Hunt hasn’t even really gotten going. They are gonna be in a lot of high scoring games with their defense. I’d rather be wrong being on them than not. I’ll just rotate who I stack Mahomes with

In the Minnesota game I am going to look at Murray. Cook hurt his hamstring and they won’t need him much. Thielan and Diggs shouldn’t be needed much in the 2nd half

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

I think one mistake people will make next week is playing a Chiefs/49ers stack. The 49ers can play very slow at times and I just don’t think they can score fast enough to keep pace with the Chiefs so they will have to junk the game up and slow things down if they want to win.

• PujolsJunkie

Using Zeke at the captain spot instead of Barkley cost me $500+ lol

• KindGuy

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

I think one mistake people will make next week is playing a Chiefs/49ers stack. The 49ers can play very slow at times and I just don’t think they can score fast enough to keep pace with the Chiefs so they will have to junk the game up and slow things down if they want to win.

I’m like 99% sure the 49ers play at one of the fastest paces in the league since Shanahan took over. Top 10 Atleast.

• KindGuy

@elementasrat said...

I’m like 99% sure the 49ers play at one of the fastest paces in the league since Shanahan took over. Top 10 Atleast.

If anything, it’s KC who plays at a slow pace when adjusted for game situation. That offense is just so efficient though. Fast team with bad defense playing against a highly efficient offense = Pts and $$$$$

• KindGuy

MIN -16.5 has to be one of the biggest spreads in recent memory right? Especially in week 3.

• Dfspacman

WR2’s went off..

• depalma13

In for $300 today, out for $295 for a total winnings of -$5.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).