1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8 ) at New Orleans ( -8 ) —- T: 50
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 10.5 ) at LA Rams ( -10.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at San Francisco ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -2 ) at Jacksonville ( 2 ) —- T: 45
    8:20 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44

Monday, 9/17
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• noddy

@BIF said...

Yes
    He is WR2 so 85+% of snaps

Thanks Bif. My golf experts buddies Bif and Dunzor helping me out with football now…appreciate it very much

• pick6er

Got a bunch of burn for the Thursday-Monday slate, particularly to win tickets. I got chipotleaddict on my tail. He’s down 6 points with a D/ST remaining, have to best assume he’s running Chicago. I got 1 WR left and the salary for either Marshall or Lockett. Who you taking to get you say, 10-15 fp? I feel like Marshall is that dude, his Chicago ties, his red zone abilities, etc. But I feel Lockett is the safe pick and could dust a 60 yarder any given play? Tough one, can’t see a wrong pick here really.

• ASitar

Burton or Gabriel Showdown?? Both will get 6 or 7 targets. Right now I have Burton.

• NDNole

@Dfspacman said...

If your lineups make sense you are probably not cashing..

I am learning this is not too far from the truth lol

• yellowdart24

There appears to be a ton of overlay on dk

• Dunzor

@pick6er said...

Got a bunch of burn for the Thursday-Monday slate, particularly to win tickets. I got chipotleaddict on my tail. He’s down 6 points with a D/ST remaining, have to best assume he’s running Chicago. I got 1 WR left and the salary for either Marshall or Lockett. Who you taking to get you say, 10-15 fp? I feel like Marshall is that dude, his Chicago ties, his red zone abilities, etc. But I feel Lockett is the safe pick and could dust a 60 yarder any given play? Tough one, can’t see a wrong pick here really.

If you only need 15 go for Lockett, he should get much higher volume and the ppr needed to hit that. If you need like 25 pt two TD upside then you probably go marshall since he’s the bigger redzone threat

• noddy

@yellowdart24 said...

ummm no

• Dunzor

@yellowdart24 said...

I think you are seeing a secondary gpp they might’ve added, the main 800k prize pool one filled a couple hours ago

• jjpk

@ASitar said...

Burton or Gabriel Showdown?? Both will get 6 or 7 targets. Right now I have Burton.

I have Gabriel in SE on DK. But both have similar upside and figure to draw 4-6 targets each. I picked Gabriel because of price. Allowed me to get in Dissly.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@yellowdart24 said...

From contests they created after all others filled. They already filled the main $10 showdown then another one where they had 50K to first. They already got their money.

• yellowdart24

My app was showing only 24 people in the small $10. I closed it and opened back up and it said 600. Blame DKs terrible app

• jjpk

You can get Wilson, Howard and Lockett in a DK LU w/o having to punt the other 3 positions. Lots of decent places to spend the remaining cash.

• Miller902

Dissly played fewer snaps than Vannett last week and is known as a blocking TE. Last week was a fluke IMO, avoiding him in Showdown this week.

• CleverGroom

I have more Russ than I might’ve expected, but I’m still thinking I’ll be under the field.

100% Biscuit.

Here come the tears.

• mtdurham

I feel pretty good about the lineups I put in tonight for the Showdown.

Showdown football is a bit of a crapshoot the day of the event but I think I put in some +EV lineups tonight. That’s not something I can always say with any confidence really.

Good luck everyone.

• Petergunz82

Burton inactive for Bears…Michael Burton lol

• yisman

NFL keeps changing the damn times for the games

I missed lock

• Dfspacman

@Petergunz82 said...

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Good luck everyone. If I’m fortunate enough to split 1st with some folks I hope you’re amongst them.

• Petergunz82

@Dfspacman said...

I wish I could +100 this

• Giez

@Petergunz82 said...

• rog11sm

Wilson was fumbling that ball before it hit the ground.
    They should if reviewed it

• depalma13

@Petergunz82 said...

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@Giez said...

Thank God I only had him on that one lineup I did and left whoever in place. I had to stop myself from over-contankering with my roster.

• yisman

hate fantasydraft’s M-Thu

contests didn’t come close to filling but they’re a disaster

slate takes 4 days and there’s no late swap

should be a rule that if a slate takes more than one day, late swap is mandatory

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.