1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8 ) at New Orleans ( -8 ) —- T: 50
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 10.5 ) at LA Rams ( -10.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at San Francisco ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -2 ) at Jacksonville ( 2 ) —- T: 45
    8:20 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44

Monday, 9/17
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dfspacman

Seahawks never thought of improving that Oline even now the defense isn’t what it used to be..

• depalma13

The NFL needs to get rid of Thursday night games and go to 2 Monday Night Football games permanently.

• mathewsmarner

i dont think howard will be a factor tonight

I say cause sea d showing up with two interceptions, wilson with weapons to throw down field in lockett and marshall, this game going to be tight through out the 60 min

• BIF

@Dunzor said...

Lockett been a ghost so far, Seahawks seem intent on just running it into a wall every series

He’s 50-52% owned in the 2 big GPPs and going to donut the first half. Tough to cash with that.

• sox9

At work, following stats on computer, is the game as unwatchable as last night Prime Time dud?

• depalma13

@sox9 said...

At work, following stats on computer, is the game as unwatchable as last night Prime Time dud?

Snooze fest

• Dunzor

@sox9 said...

Howard is one of those guys like Gurley who gets stronger as the game goes on. he should have 25 carries. He’s got 4 nearing halftime

I think Howard pissed off the coach or something because Cohen seems to be out snapping him so far despite them having a lead

• BIF

@Dunzor said...

I think Howard pissed off the coach or something because Cohen seems to be out snapping him so far despite them having a lead

If he gained more than 0-2 yards per carry, he might stay in the game

• sox9

I was gonna use Howard at RB in Week 3 LUs, that’s probably off the table now

• titanhawks

@depalma13 said...

The NFL needs to get rid of Thursday night games and go to 2 Monday Night Football games permanently.

I approve this message lol!

Week 1 Monday night was a lot more interesting to play than this plus I’m off work Monday night so much the better

• mathewsmarner

howard would have been in play if trubinsky didnt suck

• titanhawks

@depalma13 said...

Snooze fest

As long as I’m cashing I’m OK with this snoozefest :)

• badgerdores

@BIF said...

If he gained more than 0-2 yards per carry, he might stay in the game

His 2 best runs were called back due to penalties. But hey let Trubisky keep throwing the ball to Seahawks.

• KindGuy

OMG Khalil Mack is an effin monster. What the hell were the Raiders thinking??!!!

Sad DK got rid of IDP in NFL Showdown. So much more fun.

• bigwillie20

Someone needs to find Lockett at halftime

• badgerdores

Another thing I’ve missed. I know Wilson didn’t run too much last year, but he’s moving like Eli Manning.

Haha, next play is his first scramble. Never fails

• mathewsmarner

whats more likely to total trubinsky interceptions or bears sacks

• sox9

Trubisky should not be throwing 20 times in the first half. 20 times per game.

• keephustlincuz

@mathewsmarner said...

howard would have been in play if trubinsky didnt suck

They aren’t gonna want trubisky throwing picks with a small lead in the second half. I think his volume will increase.

• sox9

@sox9 said...

Trubisky should not be throwing 20 times in the first half. 20 times per game.

They are trying to prove he is a legitimate NFL starting QB—trying too hard

• casper

Second half of seahawks games are always better they only do well when they get down and go into scramble mode.

• mathewsmarner

I say trubinsky will keep throwing

• sox9

Howard must be in the coach’s dog house

• sox9

@mathewsmarner said...

I say trubinsky will keep throwing

Seems like what they want to do

• KindGuy

Russ better not hold onto the ball like he did in the first half. He’s not as bad as Jimmy G but he needs to throw it away. I know he’s facing tons of pressure, but still.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.