1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8 ) at New Orleans ( -8 ) —- T: 50
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 10.5 ) at LA Rams ( -10.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at San Francisco ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -2 ) at Jacksonville ( 2 ) —- T: 45
    8:20 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44

Monday, 9/17
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sox9

@Dunzor said...

he just caught 2 passes, he’ll play the rest of the two minute drill. He was in for the last 2 minutes of the first half too but didn’t see a target

thought they might go to him tonight. Big playmaker. SEA seems to just like to ground out the run game.

• keephustlincuz

Double TE stack……. ftw.

• Dunzor

Well at least that final TD changed things from a 870 way tie for first to a 107 way tie for first and 4K a piece instead of like 500. I lost about $30 on the night, anyone get a piece of that top prize?

• sports667

@Dunzor said...

Well at least that final play changed things from a 870 way tie for first to a 107 way tie for first and 4K a piece instead of like 500. I lost about $30 on the night, anyone get a piece of that top prize?

i was winning 60k late in the 3rd q…didnt even cash lol

• zline34

@Dunzor said...

Well at least that final TD changed things from a 870 way tie for first to a 107 way tie for first and 4K a piece instead of like 500. I lost about $30 on the night, anyone get a piece of that top prize?

Nah. Faded Dissy fine with my decision though. The right play.

• IronMonkey415

At least we all cash, that’sall that matter

$8.50 entry fee
    $11.50 winning.

Not only a victory for me, but for you guys and America as well.

Thank you and good night.

• depalma13

Nothing lik a chalk TD with :20 seconds left to destroy my night.

• noddy

@depalma13 said...

same here f’n bs as always

• sox9

@keephustlincuz said...

Double TE stack……. ftw.

so unpredictable. Think Clever had some stats a week ago that would say that is pretty rare. WOnder how many people experience a total loss w/zero return in the Showdown format vs. playing a regular main slate LU? Bet it is pretty high.

• titanhawks

I lost a dollar on that kneel-down went from +5 to +4 bucks in the $1 first down but I’ll still take the plus regardless :)

Thursday night free money

• RipCityRings

@depalma13 said...

Second slate in a row I’ve been knocked out of cash by the last play of the game.

• Trappist1

@Dunzor said...

Lol there is now like a 1000 way tie for first

Yes, that was very odd seeing 1000 people tied. It is back now to 108 ties. Guessing we will see more number of ties as the season progresses. I had one LU and it was unique, David Moore at 1.6% WR for Seattle made sure it was unique. It did not cash as it was not tied with hundreds of people. :)

• depalma13

I am never playing a showdown with hat has the bears again. Two weeks in a row they just kill me by giving up a late TD.

• sox9

Had Dissy in a couple. Small win, but basically a waste of time. On to Week 3 main slate.

• Messiah717

The Showdown is fun and makes it interesting. That said it’s extremely difficult to win and if you do it’s getting chopped up with several of the same lineup.

• sox9

@titanhawks said...

I lost a dollar on that kneel-down went from +5 to +4 bucks in the $1 first down but I’ll still take the plus regardless :)

Thursday night free money

expected the unexpected in a showdown format

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Looks like I’m ending the night between 65 and 69. All I needed was 5 points to be #1, but I still did good. Dropped $50 and got back $120 tonight.

• KindGuy

Home teams went 11-4-1 this week straight up

Against the spread, 9-6

• KindGuy

@elementasrat said...

Home teams went 11-4-1 this week straight up

Against the spread, 9-6

*9-7

• titanhawks

WOW; forgot I had that LU in the MM satty for a $20 entry win as well as winning $1.25 in the Jukebox which was the only reason I got into this mess as I won a tik for that lol

• Trappist1

@Messiah717 said...

The Showdown is fun and makes it interesting. That said it’s extremely difficult to win and if you do it’s getting chopped up with several of the same lineup.

Yes, play the ‘tiers’ that is much more fun and easy money. People have not figured out the tiers yet and lower chance of duplication.

• ttucowboy84

@depalma13 said...

Lol I laugh because I can relate. I went from +$600 to a loss of $32 when Russ threw that pick 6. Unreal.

• Dfspacman

@keephustlincuz said...

I sent that guy some money last year to help his family with some investments. He seems to be doing better now.

• Dfspacman

This week was a letdown over to week 3…

• CleverGroom

Looks like I lost about $140 on the week. Coulda been worse. Coulda been a profit, if Russ doesn’t throw that last TD.

Ah well. On to Cleveland.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).