1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8 ) at New Orleans ( -8 ) —- T: 50
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 10.5 ) at LA Rams ( -10.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at San Francisco ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -2 ) at Jacksonville ( 2 ) —- T: 45
    8:20 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44

Monday, 9/17
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Mcdonacr

@econbrah11 said...

Keep an eye on the Falcons D. Very cheap and the Panthers lost Olsen and probably another starter on their already depleted o-line. Cam Newton also has a 1.2 td/int ratio in his career vs the Falcons.

Completely agree. The Falcons defense is so much better than people give them credit for. Losing Neal obviously hurts but Damontez Kazee is a beast so i honestly don’t expect much fall off.

• KindGuy

Julio Jones gonna eat again. Lock.

• KindGuy

@elementasrat said...

19 Targets is Just ridiculous.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@Mcdonacr said...

Completely agree. The Falcons defense is so much better than people give them credit for. Losing Neal obviously hurts but Damontez Kazee is a beast so i honestly don’t expect much fall off.

Deion Jones is someone to watch too. If he’s out as well, that’s 2 big blows to the defense.

• keephustlincuz

@parrothead112 said...

Ben, Conner, Kamara and AB. Doesn’t leave much money left over

You can do it on Dk with a couple punts. It’s much easier on fd. Probably not an optimal build on either site.

• noddy

@Dunzor said...

Brandon Marshall & Eric Decker…..oh wait…was that the last time the Jets had relevance?

Most of the Monday night discussion is over in the Week 1 thread but it’s likely Robby Anderson & Quincy Enunwa

Thanks Dunzor. I will go over there.

• Mcdonacr

@bhdevault said...

Deion Jones is someone to watch too. If he’s out as well, that’s 2 big blows to the defense.

Good point…If DJ is out then its a tough call as he is undoubtedly the leader of the defense along with Neal

Ryan and Jones might be my cash lock on DK

You cant ignore the Julio targets even if they cant get him the ball in the red zone. Excellent pivot (if Julio can be considered a pivot) off of AB. As a die hard Falcons fan I despise Steve Sarkisian as I think he is the main problem but there is too much talent on the offensive side and I am hoping that dreadful showing in Philly keeps the ownership suppressed.

• Mcdonacr

@elementasrat said...

Hes gonna crush, agree 100%

• econbrah11

@elementasrat said...

He had pretty monster games vs the Panthers that’s for sure.

• guitardude82

I have Quincy Enunwa locked in tonight cheap play.

• KindGuy

Unless Derek Carr has an amazing showing tonight, I think I’m gonna go back to the well with Jimmy G. He can’t possibly be as bad as he was yesterday right? Home opener vs the Lions….

• thedkexperience

@elementasrat said...

Unless Derek Carr has an amazing showing tonight, I think I’m gonna go back to the well with Jimmy G. He can’t possibly be as bad as he was yesterday right? Home opener vs the Lions….

The Lions had the 6th ranked fantasy D last year and made the playoffs with a team best described as Matt Stafford and some dudes. Long story short, their defense isn’t that bad. Jimmy G could still do well enough, but there are more than enough shitty teams (like the CFL team in Buffalo) to target I just don’t see the upside.

• zpa1989

anyone think the steelers defense is a good play on FD this week?

• infantryboys

West coast teams coming east for a 1PM EST and under performing is a thing. Its especially a thing for Rivers and the Chargers. Add in that we’re still in September and I’m going to be underweight by a decent margin on the Chargers this week.

• Mcdonacr

@infantryboys said...

West coast teams coming east for a 1PM EST and under performing is a thing. Its especially a thing for Rivers and the Chargers. Add in that we’re still in September and I’m going to be underweight by a decent margin on the Chargers this week.

Something about the Bills at home also. They get thrashed by 40 to the Ravens then come home and beat the Chargers. Wouldn’t shock me

• hobbes2d

@elementasrat said...

Jimmy had some bad plays but I thought he was good for the most part. A couple of drops away from a massive game. Shanahan being able to dial up plays were a dude will be wide open for 30 + yards is impressive, especially against a great defense like Minnesota. After Kittle dropped that deep pass, Vikings got a pick 6. Very next series they ran a play for Juzscyk where he was wide open and he caught it and gained 56 yards.

Plus they will get Det on a short week.

• Mcdonacr

@hobbes2d said...

Jimmy had some bad plays but I thought he was good for the most part. A couple of drops away from a massive game. Shanahan being able to dial up plays were a dude will be wide open for 30 + yards is impressive, especially against a great defense like Minnesota. After Kittle dropped that deep pass, Vikings got a pick 6. Very next series they ran a play for Juzscyk where he was wide open and he caught it and gained 56 yards.

Kyle Shanahan is the master at getting favorable matchups. Its really incredible

• thedkexperience

@Mcdonacr said...

Something about the Bills at home also. They get thrashed by 40 to the Ravens then come home and beat the Chargers. Wouldn’t shock me

Feel free to look this up on your own but I’m pretty sure that west coast teams playing in the east at 1PM are roughly 50/50 against the spread the last few years. The overall record is way below 500 but let’s be honest … how many team aside from the Seahawks on the west coast have actually been consistently GOOD the last 5 or 10 years?

Does it still suck playing football at 10AM? Sure. Does it outweigh the fact that the Bills will either be piloted by a not-remotely ready rookie or arguably the worst starter in modern NFL history?

Don’t get cute. The Bills are a horrendous team with no QB or line and the Chargers need the W.

• thedkexperience

@infantryboys said...

I meant to reply to this one, not the one I replied to. It’s a coin toss, not a real stat.

• NDNole

@elementasrat said...

I dont think he was terrible if you looked at the game. I saw things that looked like some stuff just didnt roll their way. Perfect guy to go off. I dont think im going back to him this week but Its monday and I am still thinking over it.

• Ace15

Tygod/Flash/Landry stack looking tasty

• NDNole

@thedkexperience said...

arguably the worst starter in modern NFL history?

Ahem, spergon wynn holds that title. Or rookie blaine gabbert

• KindGuy

@hobbes2d said...

Thanks for the analysis. Definitely makes me a feel a lot more confident in the play. I could see Jimmy G and his aggressive approach leading to a huge GPP winning day. Something like: 350 yds, 3 Tds.

I’m also going right back to the Alf Morris well. Honestly, my lineup in week 2 will look pretty similar to week 1. SF stack with studs because the 49ers are all so damn cheap.

Don’t let me down!

• thedkexperience

@NDNole said...

Peterman is in the argument but, yeah, Wynn was bad. I’m also amazed Gabbert survived. Still, isn’t Peterman on 7 INTs in 4 quarters now? Yikes!

• hobbes2d

@NDNole said...

Lol and Wynn was taken ahead of Brady hahahaha

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).