1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8 ) at New Orleans ( -8 ) —- T: 50
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 10.5 ) at LA Rams ( -10.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at San Francisco ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -2 ) at Jacksonville ( 2 ) —- T: 45
    8:20 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44

Monday, 9/17
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

So much for all the offseason talk that Collins would be the Ravens’ feature back. The guy appears to be talented and the type of back who improves with more carries, but for some reason they don’t use him. What am I missing?

• P0key

Dammit RAVENS u had one job..

• KindGuy

Apparently Buck Allen is actually their goal line back according to the announcer, Troy Aikman. Wow, Collins ceiling is really low then. Good to know going forward….

• sox9

It’s clear BAL is going to use Buck on passing downs and GL situations. Collins is not a 3 down back. Maybe a 2 and one-half down back, if there is such a thing. Mixon may be the same as Gio gonna be there for 10-12 carries+targets per game

• KindGuy

@TheDataDetective said...

So much for all the offseason talk that Collins would be the Ravens’ feature back. The guy appears to be talented and the type of back who improves with more carries, but for some reason they don’t use him. What am I missing?

Ball security a major issue with him. He’s going to have to do all his damage in between the 20s and prove the coaching staff wrong.

• KindGuy

These refs are insane!!!!!! Fucking hell…

• sox9

@sox9 said...

It’s clear BAL is going to use Buck on passing downs and GL situations. Collins is not a 3 down back. Maybe a 2 and one-half down back, if there is such a thing. Mixon may be the same as Gio gonna be there for 10-12 carries+targets per game

No one vultures Gurley. Why he is so damn expensive. Actually he is not expensive. Gurley, Bell and DJ the only ones I can think of not subject to vulture

• roach62

This roughing the passer crap is beyond ridiculous

• NDNole

Is it too much to ask for a 60 yard td screen to gio? LOL

• sox9

@elementasrat said...

Ball security a major issue with him. He’s going to have to do all his damage in between the 20s and prove the coaching staff wrong.

I think he has the highest fumble per carry average for a starting RB—or close to it. Harbaugh is the one guy you don’t want as your HC if that’s true. He’ll yank you for the entire game after the first fumble.

• P0key

@sox9 said...

No one vultures Gurley. Why he is so damn expensive. Actually he is not expensive. Gurley, Bell and DJ the only ones I can think of not subject to vulture

• KindGuy

This Ravens secondary is horrible..

How bad must Nathan Peterman be…..

• mnstone14

@elementasrat said...

This Ravens secondary is horrible..

How bad must Nathan Peterman be…..

but, but…. they had pffs 2nd, 8th and 10th rated corners this season?

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Wonderful…so now the Ravens will get one last drive with about 3 minutes remaining in the half, and Collins will sit in favor of Buck Allen.

• jfro22

Anyone have a link to the big dk $10?

• NDNole

Wonderful…so now the Ravens will get one last drive with about 3 minutes remaining in the half, and Collins will sit in favor of Buck Allen.

• KindGuy

Boyd TD

Damnit!!!!

• scott33

John Ross sucks, sorry if u rostered him. Boyd is our no.2 receiver. TD Boyd!

• sox9

Boyd>Ross

• Dunzor

Damn I went super heavy Cincy across the board but played no Boyd, should be a profitable night but not a big score

• roach62

Im ok with that, also more than ok with that Boyd TD

• sox9

@NDNole said...

I think there is a 30-40% chance Allen takes over the starting RB job. Harbaugh can’t get past the fumbling issue w/Collins.

• KindGuy

@elementasrat said...

In before, Tyler Boyd puts up 30 dk Pts

He might get there in the 3rd quarter.

• scott33

My lone LU in the FD $9 has AJ, Dalton, Boyd, Eifert stack. Need Eifert to smash 2nd half for a top finish.

• NDNole

@sox9 said...

I think there is a 30-40% chance Allen takes over the starting RB job. Harbaugh can’t get past the fumbling issue w/Collins.

Yes, thats been his issue or he would still be in sea. I think he is a good back but he needs to be #2 in a one two punch. Not the number 1.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.