1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8 ) at New Orleans ( -8 ) —- T: 50
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 10.5 ) at LA Rams ( -10.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at San Francisco ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -2 ) at Jacksonville ( 2 ) —- T: 45
    8:20 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44

Monday, 9/17
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mnstone14

james white a safe cash play?

• BIF

Last week I responded to someone about GPP/contest selection saying it was important to look at.

In combing through this week’s contests, I want to promote to people that they should be playing in DK’s $500K Slant GPP over the Milly Maker or certainly put more entries in to this one and lighten your Milly lottery ticket buy – it is a $9 entry with 65,359 entries paying 21% or 13710 of them.

The payout structure is great and has something attractive for everyone both at the top and bottom of the cash line:

1. Min cash this week is 2X ($18)
    2. Winner gets 10% $50K
    3. 10th place still gets $5K
    4. 30th place gets $1000 (over 110X entry)

You are better off entering 2 entries in this for every one that you were going to put into the Milly Maker. Unless you were going to finish 1st-3rd in the Milly out of 270,588 entries, your money here has more than twice the return potential.

• econbrah11

@mnstone14 said...

james white a safe cash play?

If Fournette is still out I much prefer Yeldon.

• tkofantasy

I’m thinking for my FD Cash games, I’m starting with Kamara and AB…. From there you can add sanders, Hyde and Conner and you have a great Cash core…. What do you think?

• guitardude82

So starting off my Draft Kings Tournament research and I am going with defensive 1st. My top 4 in no special order Detroit Lions($2,300) vs 49er’s, Houston Texans($2,600) vs Tennessee, San Francisco 49ers ($2,800) vs Detroit Lions and New York Jets($2,500) vs Miami Dolphins .

• mnstone14

@econbrah11 said...

If Fournette is still out I much prefer Yeldon.

hes very likely playing though

• hobbes2d

@mnstone14 said...

hes very likely playing though

And then get hurt again because he does that always.

• NDNole

Kelce probably wont be lower owned all year than he will be this week. Im rolling with Kelce at TE. Everyone will rightfully be on T Hill. But I think people will pass on Kelce.

• Brandon6385

@BIF said...

Last week I responded to someone about GPP/contest selection saying it was important to look at.

In combing through this week’s contests, I want to promote to people that they should be playing in DK’s $500K Slant GPP over the Milly Maker or certainly put more entries in to this one and lighten your Milly lottery ticket buy – it is a $9 entry with 65,359 entries paying 21% or 13710 of them.

The payout structure is great and has something attractive for everyone both at the top and bottom of the cash line:

2. Winner gets 10% $50K

You are better off entering 2 entries in this for every one that you were going to put into the Milly Maker. Unless you were going to finish 1st-3rd in the Milly out of 270,588 entries, your money here has more than twice the return potential.

This is GREAT INFO.. What do you think about the other lower entries? $2-$5?— I am struggling with multiple lineups in the lower entry stuff or less in the higher end stuff.

• guitardude82

Depending on the contest, do you think people will want to pay up for Tyreek Hill? His price is up there!

• AM1129

After a profitable Week 1, ready to dive into this week’s slate.

I am not hating Matt Ryan at home vs CAR, for 5700 on DK. Waiting to see what the line is on this game.

Edit: My lines finally refreshed, ATL -5.5 TT 25

Yes please.

• hobbes2d

@guitardude82 said...

Depending on the contest, do you think people will want to pay up for Tyreek Hill? His price is up there!

I think initially they will want to but there’s going to be so many cheap WRs this week that he might be ultimately lower owned than you would expect. Especially given the total of that game and how popular it’s going to be.

• NDNole

@BIF said...

2. Winner gets 10% $50K

• Mcdonacr

RG Overall Ranking

With everyone flocking to the NO/CLE and PIT/KC games I will def have some game stacks of the DET/SF game

Jimmy G/Garcon/Goodwin if Healthy and some Kittle

Run it back with Tate/”(player-popup #marvin-jones)Marvin Jones”:/players/marvin-jones-13592 and Golladay…mix and match all these and you still have some decent money to fit in a high priced RB or 2 7K RB’s

• AM1129

@Mcdonacr said...

With everyone flocking to the NO/CLE and PIT/KC games I will def have some game stacks of the DET/SF game

Run it back with Tate/”(player-popup #marvin-jones)Marvin Jones”:/players/marvin-jones-13592 and Golladay…mix and match all these and you still have some decent money to fit in a high priced RB or 2 7K RB’s

I like this stack also, think Jimmy G is in a good spot at home.

• guitardude82

@hobbes2d said...

I think initially they will want to but there’s going to be so many cheap WRs this week that he might be ultimately lower owned than you would expect. Especially given the total of that game and how popular it’s going to be.

Patrick Mahomes and Tyreek Hill are my favorite stack. Its all about the volume and there is plenty there. It looks like chargers couldn’t get to the Mahomes in time.

• hobbes2d

@Mcdonacr said...

Garcon was so bad in that Minnesota game. He legit was like Derek Carr. Scared to be hit.

• hobbes2d

@guitardude82 said...

Patrick Mahomes and Tyreek Hill are my favorite stack. Its all about the volume and there is plenty there. It looks like chargers couldn’t get to the Mahomes in time.

I like it a lot too. But as people get into the week and see how much value there is again they will probably pay down to try to jam in all the elite options. Like I don’t see any possible way that KC will stop AB this week. Gurley and Kamara also in awesome spots.

• BIF

I have a feeling that the Browns-Saints game is going to underwhelm fantasy wise and have more FGs than TDs assuming that the Browns kicker can make one this week 🙄

You have a much improved Browns defense with a healthy Myles Garret who wreaked havoc on Ben most of Sunday and you also have a Saints defense that was embarrassed and cannot play that badly again. Also the Browns offense is not the Bucs, the Browns have a lunchpail running game along with a dink and dunk Passing offense besides Flash.

The Browns won’t want to get into a shootout they can’t win and the Saints will use a much more balanced attack. Versus the Bucs, the Saints threw it 45 times and ran it only 13 times. I don’t think think you want 45 dropbacks on a thin layer of artificial grass over top of concrete for Brees versus Myles and his friends who had 4 sacks, 3 INT and 3 Fum Rec versus Pitt.

Saints playmakers are in a much tougher spot this week and have higher salaries this week – I’d temper my expectations. I’m consider a full fade or sub 10% ownership on Brees/Kamara/Thomas. I will have 10-15% Ben Watson as Browns can be beat there still. I don’t think I like anyone on the Browns offensive side and likely will have 20-25% ownership of the Saints defense. I have full trust in them versus the Browns offense this week, my apprehension is that the Saints turn it over on offense a couple times putting their defense in bad spots hurting their upside fantasy wise.

• mnstone14

originally thought id try amd jamb in ab or julupio, but theres too many good cheap wr plays. davis is a lock for me, enunwa saw 10 targets in a script that lended itself to running the ball, a handful of other 4-5k wrs are really appealing as well.

• hobbes2d

@mnstone14 said...

originally thought id try amd jamb in ab or julupio, but theres too many good cheap wr plays. davis is a lock for me, enunwa saw 10 targets in a script that lended itself to running the ball, a handful of other 4-5k wrs are really appealing as well.

There is seriously like 20+ cheap WR plays this week. I’m already overwhelmed hahaha.

• BIF

@Brandon6385 said...

This is GREAT INFO.. What do you think about the other lower entries? $2-$5?— I am struggling with multiple lineups in the lower entry stuff or less in the higher end stuff.

All the smaller entry ones this week seem to be 5%-10% for 1st but I don’t think any (or more than one) has a 2X min cash payout. This is nice for your sustainability if you are not hitting anything big but still cashing a fair number of entries.

My sweet spot that I like the most is 10-12% for 1st in bigger GPPs with 10K+ entries and about 15% on higher dollar entries of $50 & up because of the small number of entries.

• hobbes2d

@BIF said...

I have a feeling that the Browns-Saints game is going to underwhelm fantasy wise and have more FGs than TDs assuming that the Browns kicker can make one this week 🙄

You have a much improved Browns defense with a healthy Myles Garret who wreaked havoc on Ben most of Sunday and you also have a Saints defense that was embarrassed and cannot play that badly again. Also the Browns offense is not the Bucs, the Browns have a lunchpail running game along with a dink and dunk Passing offense besides Flash.

The Browns won’t want to get into a shootout they can’t win and the Saints will use a much more balanced attack. Versus the Bucs, the Saints threw it 45 times and ran it only 13 times. I don’t think think you want 45 dropbacks on a thin layer of artificial grass over top of concrete for Brees versus Myles and his friends who had 4 sacks, 3 INT and 3 Fum Rec versus Pitt.

Saints playmakers are in a much tougher spot this week and have higher salaries this week – I’d temper my expectations. I’m consider a full fade or sub 10% ownership on Brees/Kamara/Thomas. I will have 10-15% Ben Watson as Browns can be beat there still. I don’t think I like anyone on the Browns offensive side and likely will have 20-25% ownership of the Saints defense. I have full trust in them versus the Browns offense this week, my apprehension is that the Saints turn it over on offense a couple times putting their defense in bad spots hurting their upside fantasy wise.

Plus for all of his faults; Gregg Williams knows the Saints pretty well. Watson would probably be my favorite play from that game. Can’t really fault people who want to play Cle WR though. Like Gordon is sub 6K and could just break the slate.

• NDNole

I will be wrong a lot but I will fade kamara all year. The guy is AMAZING I get it. But I keep seeing him putting up all these points on a handful of touches. No way he can keep this pace up, unless he is actually a future hall of famer and we dont know it yet. Could be possible. His TD to touch ratio, bananas.

• lineupofpeace

Geronimo Allison looks to be a great value play on both sites (if Rodgers is a full go). Locked in as the Packers #3 WR, and Adams will likely draw shadow coverage from Rhodes. Graham doesn’t look like he’ll get much attention outside the RZ which means Allison will be the #2 option (more like 1B really) for Rodgers at near min salary.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).