1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8 ) at New Orleans ( -8 ) —- T: 50
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 10.5 ) at LA Rams ( -10.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at San Francisco ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -2 ) at Jacksonville ( 2 ) —- T: 45
    8:20 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44

Monday, 9/17
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• CleverGroom

@homers1226 said...

i thought hogan was always in slot ?

38% slot snaps last week. I was surprised it was that high.

• schoony82

Who are the best QB plays for cash? So far I’ve got LUs with Tyrod, Ben and a few with Brees.

• homers1226

@Brian7479 said...

A lot of people saying take Minnesota Defense whether A Rod plays or not. When people zig you zag in a lineup and play Rodgers and GB defense. I’m higher on Cousins than most people this season but there is pressure on him. Going into Lambeau against an improved defense compared to last year and it might sound stupid but I think Rodgers injury puts a little more pressure on him. Even though he’s Aaron Rodgers you don’t want to lose to the guy with a leg injury in a year where everyone is pressuring you to Superbowl or bust. Obviously not a spot to go heavy but I think you can play GB defense in a lineup where they might not even be 5% owned

not touching this game with a ten foot pole

• Brian7479

@zpa1989 said...

anyone rolling out fuller coming off this hammy injury? don’t we fade speed WR’s with this type of injury untill they can show they can produce?

6400 on FD is cheap for his upside. maybe pivot to robby anderson? i have a feeling stills has a let down week with parker back.

If Fuller was full speed I’d be over the field by a good amount. That’s a big IF though

• mathewsmarner

matt ryan

think this game has the highest total as a result

i say this because atl is the only team to miss an xp so the fire under the o-lines asses has been lit

• MattyK1981

@elementasrat said...

I’m starting to feel an Eagles onslaught stack….

Then I want Ryan Fitzpatrick in that game, with the Eagles DST on the other side.

Fitz throwing a lot is likely to lead to a few scores and a few mistakes. Picks aren’t that detrimental if he’s accumulating yardage and 2-3 TDs.

Going 3/2 is more points than 2/0, so I want QBs in games where they need to take chances. Couple that with the Eagles DST that is likely to get a couple picks, multiple sacks vs the TB O Line and it makes sense to me.

• Liquidice944

@CleverGroom said...

38% slot snaps last week. I was surprised it was that high.

Groom what are your thoughts on the Pitt Vs KC game. More specifically, who do you think will or has the best chance to bust? Ben, AB (I don’t think that’s possible), Juju, Connor, Tyreke, Mahomes? This is the key to the damn slate.

• keephustlincuz

@elementasrat said...

Interesting.

Well, I decided to hedge between my DK and FD pick’em entry.

Dolphins on DK, Jets on FD

Actually, the toughest game for me to handicap is CAR @ ATL. The matchup seems way closer than 6 points based on my model.

I agree completely. This is the most perplexing line I have seen in a while.

Line opens at -4….. 2 bad injuries on defense and starting running back out. Line moves -6 to atl and total hardly moves.

Any insight here?

• MattyK1981

For the same reasons stated earlier I like the Jags DST this week. NE offense isn’t firing on all cylinders and missing some key guys on offense. There should be plenty of opportunities for sacks and a pick or two on Brady, never mind any fumbles or defensive TD.

The Jags will never be priced within $1000 of their tag this week, I’m betting on one of the best Ds in the league to deliver 10+ points with a much higher ceiling for only $2800.

• Jake69381

Is James white still viable with Burk head playing? Please awnser

• kpquick24

@Brian7479 said...

A lot of people saying take Minnesota Defense whether A Rod plays or not. When people zig you zag in a lineup and play Rodgers and GB defense. I’m higher on Cousins than most people this season but there is pressure on him. Going into Lambeau against an improved defense compared to last year and it might sound stupid but I think Rodgers injury puts a little more pressure on him. Even though he’s Aaron Rodgers you don’t want to lose to the guy with a leg injury in a year where everyone is pressuring you to Superbowl or bust. Obviously not a spot to go heavy but I think you can play GB defense in a lineup where they might not even be 5% owned

There are far superior options to the Packer defense. I’d prefer to play Jacksonville against NE with a lack of receiving weapons, missing tackle, in a windy environment. A lot of people won’t thinking thats the Patriots you cant play a defense against them and normally that is true, but not this Sunday. Plus the Jags are at home. Also like the Rams, Texans, Broncos, and love the Vikings especially if Rodgers doesn’t play and still like them if he does.

• KindGuy

Alright my research is getting more intense.

Here are the teams my model really likes to win this week straight up.

In no particular order:

Texans

Cowboys

49ers

Vikings

Seahawks

Panthers (Super freaking close but I think they pull off the upset)

• theghostofveebs

@Jake69381 said...

Is James white still viable with Burk head playing? Please awnser

Burkhead is travelling with the team but still in concussion protocol. Regardless, White is viable for 8+ targets regardless of Burkhead. The possibility that Sony Michel might steal some of his targets is probably more of a risk than Burkhead. Burkhead is Blount and Michel is Deion Lewis.

• Jake69381

Isaiah Crowell or James white?

• NDNole

I havnt felt this dialed in for a gpp since I finished 12th in this years masters milly. Maybe this is the week I finish on top.

• KindGuy

@elementasrat said...

Alright my research is getting more intense.

Here are the teams my model really likes to win this week straight up.

In no particular order:

Texans

Cowboys

49ers

Vikings

Seahawks

Panthers (Super freaking close but I think they pull off the upset)

Yes, I know the Saints and Rams aren’t listed. My model might need some retooling.

• lukemiller42

i am high on sam darnold as a qb but ive become fully in love with the dolphins side of the game. i saw fireman ed is out of retirement to lead the jets fans, im seeing enunwa will be the 3rd highest owned receiver of the week (which really means the most owned guy in the spot where you most need to differentiate yourself if you’re eating the high priced chalk), im seeing jets fans nicknamed their defense, im seeing a lot of expectations being set on the jets.

the last 2 times these teams played, josh mccown had 4 tds and matt moore/cutler combined for 300+ yds and 4 tds on the other side. it can be wonky and i like miami to play spoiler to the jets return to relevance. i am far more on the side that detroit is a dumpster fire that will be exposed this sunday.

• rog11sm

So my goff/kupp/cooks(without gurley)lineup needs to bring 1cardinal in it on the way back .Is it DJ or Fitz?

• lukemiller42

DJ no question

• KindGuy

@rog11sm said...

So my goff/kupp/cooks(without gurley)lineup needs to bring 1cardinal in it on the way back .Is it DJ or Fitz?

DJ Ez

• JsDrmn

@TJRhodes said...

Carr/Cooper ownership projection? I have to run atleast one GPP lineup with them.

But why though?

• mike42

@keephustlincuz said...

I agree completely. This is the most perplexing line I have seen in a while.

Line opens at -4….. 2 bad injuries on defense and starting running back out. Line moves -6 to atl and total hardly moves.

Any insight here?

10 days of rest for a team that was 1-win from the super bowl and got preseason hype I think is part of that. The variable that I can’t get passed is just how bad car o-line is going to be with a guy off the street starting. To me, that trumps the Atl Def injuries. We’ve all seen games where the o-line play is atrocious and a very large % of the time, the other team covers, usually easily. Also, while those 2 guys are key players on that D, my best guess is they still have a decent D even without them that will look even better cuz they are facing a bottom 3 o-line. I’d take Atl in that one and the under. These teams usually play to the under.

I think of you watch this game, there is a good chance you are going to see Cam getting pressured and hit constantly to the point where a lot of plays don’t have a chance and zero running game for Car.

• homers1226

@Simplebitz said...

So it sounds like we are all banking on a shootout in Atlanta??

pff kc 74 pit 73

• Simplebitz

Carr/Cooper

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@rog11sm said...

I would play Dustin Johnson over Matthew Fitzpatrick 70% of the time……

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).