1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8 ) at New Orleans ( -8 ) —- T: 50
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 10.5 ) at LA Rams ( -10.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at San Francisco ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -2 ) at Jacksonville ( 2 ) —- T: 45
    8:20 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 44

Monday, 9/17
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• monarch

Jarvis Landry could bust. Tampa attacked NO on the outside…Saints have Patrick Robinson #24 PFF corner at the nickel. Maybe Njoku and Duke are the play with Tyrod.

• NDNole

@Jake69381 said...

What’s the best value play at tightend at the moment?

Njoku if you go under the radar and kittle if you want to join the masses. Both good value.

• hankmcgreen

@sholden said...

I will end up being heavy on PIT/KC for cash due to ownership, tho I honestly don’t think this game hits the total. While the ownership won’t be there as much as the others, I think JuJu has a fantastic chance at multi-TD’s. Brown and Conner should reach value based on pure volume. Still fairly indecisive in regards to KC.

This is how I am feeling right about now. I feel like I have to lock in Conner and AB for my cash lineup becuase everyone will be using them. The one thing I’m torn on is if my cash game QB should come from this matchup.

• mike42

CG- a few questions for you. Why are the “experts” higher on DT than manny this week. Oak’s strength is supposed to be on the outside and that ex Indy corner (Melvin?) shut down number 1’s last year, including AB. With manny in better matchup and w better chemistry with Keemun, can you guess why DT is going to garner higher ownership?

Also, do you think TB is a legit pass funnel D? The fact that the super bowl MVP is at 1% ownership vs a horrific pass D has me excited.

• scott33

@elementasrat said...

Infinity ROI!

lol

• jjpk

@homers1226 said...

chris hogan

4-29, no TDs.

• NYGfan1983

@NDNole said...

Njoku for me

ive been pluggin him in now that JG is donzo

• NYGfan1983

im in 60 LUs for DK moring ..

hope i do better then last weekend…

• kpquick24

@superjon said...

Favorite value play – Pierre Garcon

Kittle benefits more without Goodwin. Big play Slay should be covering Garcon.

• Falconsfan101

F it. Tygod/Callaway/Higgins/Kamara stack. Play with it!!

• jjpk

JAX wins this game outright this week. My only NE exposure is White, and I pull that plug across the board if Rex gets cleared. Bouye and Ramsey will throttle the GOAT and his receiving corps (even Gronk).

• Njsum1

Don’t forget, the oft forgotten RB. Mr Dion Lewis is underpriced IMO in any ppr contest.

• lukemiller42

@Jake69381 said...

Lamar Miller or Tevin Coleman?

pay up for connor

• MattyK1981

@jjpk said...

JAX wins this game outright this week. My only NE exposure is White, and I pull that plug across the board if Rex gets cleared. Bouye and Ramsey will throttle the GOAT and his receiving corps (even Gronk).

While nothing NE does shocks me anymore, I agree with JAX winining and the Pats taking a beating in the process. Just a simple glance on the roster shows they have multiple skill players already banged up, and they’re playing the Jags at home with everything to play up for. I think it’s a miserable day for the Patriots physical well-being regardless of the final score.

JAX DST

• Jake69381

Already have conner… I’m talking for a second back

• Simplebitz

@NYGfan1983 said...

im in 60 LUs for DK moring ..

hope i do better then last weekend…

• ASitar

Is it a bad idea to put AB AND JuJu in the same LU?

Also, if Rodgers plays, is Cobb a must play?

• CleverGroom

@Liquidice944 said...

Groom what are your thoughts on the Pitt Vs KC game. More specifically, who do you think will or has the best chance to bust? Ben, AB (I don’t think that’s possible), Juju, Connor, Tyreke, Mahomes? This is the key to the damn slate.

Setting aside injuries, I’d rank those as Big Ben > Mahomes > Tyfreek > AB > Conner = JuJu in descending order of bustiness.

Big Ben can bust if he puts up a line like 250-3 as the QB2 and it’s another week where you need 35-45 at QB to win.

Mahomes can bust if he’s supposed to be checking down but he doesn’t because he’s TOO INTENSE and he eats sacks and turnovers all day long.

Tyfreek can bust if he’s used as a decoy here, or if Mike Tomlin once again proves that Big Red’s best-laid plans are simply no match for him (this is a weird superpower of Mike Tomlin’s).

AB can bust if he simply gets beat by better values, like Keenan, JuJu (leverage play alert), Tyfreek, Michael Thomas, Julio.

JuJu and Conner are the safest to me because they’re least likely to leave the field, even in a blowout. They have delightful matchups across the D. JuJu can blow up his value on two #HeelsAndElbows plays. Conner is hardly a bust if he finishes with a modest 150 yards and 5 catches against this pathetic visiting unit. Their salaries and usage make it so hard for them to fail in this spot.

That said, I love them all. They’re all core players or very nearly for me. It’s Big Ben and the Chiefs who I’d be more cautious about if floor is a concern.

• ssilberman2012

@Jake69381 said...

Is James white still viable with Burk head playing? Please awnser

no one is answering my question about where the heck to find RG point projections but I’ll be a good guy and answer…

James White is MORE viable in large-field GPPs because his ownership will be suppressed. Dion Lewis was allowed to walk for a reason. White did score last week too. Fire him up.

• ssilberman2012

@schoony82 said...

Who are the best QB plays for cash? So far I’ve got LUs with Tyrod, Ben and a few with Brees.

I have Alex Smith for DK. I don’t feel comfortable with TT.

• mike42

@ASitar said...

Is it a bad idea to put AB AND JuJu in the same LU?

Also, if Rodgers plays, is Cobb a must play?

A lot of people will have both. That’s the problem with that game, every combo will have ownership so game theory would say deviate hard in a 1-3 spots if u stack that game.

I don’t think anyone is a must play vs Minny’s D.

• ssilberman2012

@rog11sm said...

So my goff/kupp/cooks(without gurley)lineup needs to bring 1cardinal in it on the way back .Is it DJ or Fitz?

i think its RSJ. See Jared Cook last week. DJ puts major salary constraints.

• Jake69381

Kenny stills or juju ??

• ssilberman2012

@NDNole said...

True. I think its not out of the question both Rb for Wash end up having stellar years not quite like NO from last year but similar. AP gets 20 carries tomorrow I think he punches one in. Maybe 2. Ind is soft as wet cake.

I don’t like AP’s chances at all of having an injury-free season. These are cupcake matchups at the beginning of the season and I will be using him in cash this week on FD, but he is old now and will slow down.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).