1:00 PM EST : New England ( -14.5 ) at Miami ( 14.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at Tennessee ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -9 ) at Oakland ( 9 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( (Pick) ) at Denver ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at LA Rams ( -3 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( (Pick) ) at Atlanta ( (Pick) ) —- T: 51

Monday, Sept 16th
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1 ) at NY Jets ( 1 ) —- T: 46

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Smallchimp

Interesting price points for Week 1 Monday night players:

Will Fuller for $5300
    Duke Johnson Jr. for $5000
    Josh Jacobs for $4700
    Jared Cook for $4700
    Emmanuel Sanders for $4700
    Phillip Lindsay for $4600
    Tyrell Williams for $4400
    Courtland Sutton for $4200
    Kenny Stills for $4100
    Hunter Renfrow for $4000
    Keke Coutee for $3800
    Latavius Murray for $3700
    Tre’Quan Smith for $3700
    Jalen Richard for $3300
    Noah Fant for $3000

Let’s see who ends up being super mispriced

• 808state

Breida and/or Gio likely to be the most popular RBs

However if Mixon plays his price is pretty juicy

• 808state

Also pretty crazy that Cook got a 1200 bump while Ekeler only got a 600 bump. I understand Cook gets more carries, but on DK Ekeler’s volume is more valuable.

• TJRhodes

Cousins/Thielen/Diggs stack looks enticing for a bounce back.

• Falconsfan101

As much as I hate this, (maybe I am a homer?) the Falcons passing game is in a prime bounce back spot. The Falcons looked like absolute trash, as Ryan had zero time to throw, but the Eagles secondary is still giving up huge plays. Could be a sneaky shootout game, but my god the Falcons looked like absolute garbage.

• kdsdawg

@Falconsfan101 said...

As much as I hate this, (maybe I am a homer?) the Falcons passing game is in a prime bounce back spot. The Falcons looked like absolute trash, as Ryan had zero time to throw, but the Eagles secondary is still giving up huge plays. Could be a sneaky shootout game, but my god the Falcons looked like absolute garbage.

Ryan in the Dome at home is a thing. Minnesota defense is still good. Philly looked pedestrian at home against what everyone deemed an untalented Washington offense.
    This looks like a stackable game for sure.

• odanny

Definitely gonna be all over the bounce back week. Liking a potential Pittsburgh or Atlanta home stack. Cincinnati and Detroit have potential.

• Csquared1987

I need to see snap counts from yesterday before I’m all in but I think this is the Russell Wilson smash week!

• kps3205s

Looking at the games for Week 2 and just seeing it…..If I’m the 49’ers I want to know who the hell pissed off the NFL within the organization. B2B road games going to an EST city to start the season. Granted they can start out 2-0 but WTF???

• telestraightshooter

Jax backup/ now starting QB @ $4,700

• telestraightshooter

@kps3205s said...

B2B road games going to an EST city to start the season

in the past they sometimes just stay out east between games.

• AdamBski

@telestraightshooter said...

Jax backup/ now starting QB @ $4,700

Yea but against Houston on the road…

• hcassidy

@kps3205s said...

Looking at the games for Week 2 and just seeing it…..If I’m the 49’ers I want to know who the hell pissed off the NFL within the organization. B2B road games going to an EST city to start the season. Granted they can start out 2-0 but WTF???

Thing is though they didn’t travel back to the west coast. Instead they flew from Tampa to Youngstown, Ohio where they will spend the week. So its just a short flight(11/2 hours) to Cincinnati or even drive(4 hours)

• Supanice

Hockenson at 3k feels like the chalkiest chalk of all time, but I remember Kelce going nuclear on the raiders which would be classic since he just burned everyone.

I got crushed yesterday, my top 4 QB from my model were Cousins, Lamar, Dak, Garoppolo. Figured Ryan and Jameis were the only 2 opponents who could push those games over 70 points and the Ravens/Cowboys would just run it 30 times.

I had a lot of Watkins, Ingram, and about 80% Thielen so by the end of the first quarter I felt like I had already won the million.

• econbrah11

@Supanice said...

I got crushed yesterday, my top 4 QB from my model were Cousins, Lamar, Dak, Garoppolo. Figured Ryan and Jameis were the only 2 opponents who could push those games over 70 points and the Ravens/Cowboys would just run it 30 times.

I had a lot of Watkins, Ingram, and about 80% Thielen so by the end of the first quarter I felt like I had already won

Yeah Kelce looks like a lock for cash with Hill out. Tempted to take a chance on Demarcus Robinson too since a lot of people will be on Watkins.

• Kamais_Ookin

Surprised chargers are only small favorites vs horrid lions.

• keephustlincuz

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Surprised chargers are only small favorites vs horrid lions.

I have some early interest in a game stack here. I feel like this game shoots out. First pass gut feel kinda thing.

• TJRhodes

Is this where Fournette goes crazy against HOU out of the blue and no one has him?

• 33BeRad

@keephustlincuz said...

I have some early interest in a game stack here. I feel like this game shoots out. First pass gut feel kinda thing.

First thought on this game for me was Detroit wins 17-13 type of slow game. Neither team likes to push the pace if they don’t have to.
    I wish the Pats game was the Thursday night game cuz that game is going to screw with a lot of people. Bellichek will troll everyone and run it 50+ times and give Brown zero targets. HAHA!
    I wish the Browns were on the main slate because they aren’t going to be as bad as they were yesterday.
    I like the thought of GB vs Minny shooting out.
    Not opposed to playing Carr against the Chiefs. Nor am I opposed to Big Ben against Seattle. Both cheaper options to fit in Kelce, Zeke and whomever else.

• BigPod

First glance I’m kind of liking Dalton/Boyd and maybe throw in Gio or Ross and bring it back with Kittle or Goodwin.

• infantryboys

At first glance I think Cin/SF has some shootout potential and I don’t think a gamestack there will be very highly owned.

• JTAx33

This whole slate will come down to if you play Hockenson, Engram, or Kelce

• JSteele

@JTAx33 said...

This whole slate will come down to if you play Hockenson, Engram, or Kelce

Probably Kittle is the correct answer

• JTAx33

@JSteele said...

Probably Kittle is the correct answer

For DK Cash I’d say there’s somewhere close to a 0% chance I don’t play one of those three

• BigDaddy123

what is going on with Antonio Brown being not on the Yahoo slate? Does that make playing other patriots even harder?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).