1:00 PM EST : New England ( -14.5 ) at Miami ( 14.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at Tennessee ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -9 ) at Oakland ( 9 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( (Pick) ) at Denver ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at LA Rams ( -3 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( (Pick) ) at Atlanta ( (Pick) ) —- T: 51

Monday, Sept 16th
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1 ) at NY Jets ( 1 ) —- T: 46

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dr_Gonzo

@BIF said...

Boom

I’m still good with splitting – finished in a tie for 5th in big $10’Showdown for $2100+ and Tied for 4th in big $3 entry for another’s $1065

All in tonight I pulled out almost $4K and about 10 Milly tix off $300 invested 👍

Awesome! Great night for ya!

• BIF

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Awesome! Great night for ya!

Thanks !
    Yah good start to the season, that is now 4 different GPPs in 2 weeks where I cashed for four-figures

Week One I had a $1500 cash
    Yesterday I had a $1000 cash in the $33 5-max and tonight two more good cashes

• tprokopenko

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Yes! Weird that I went from 121.95 to 121.55 but yet jumped back to 4th place. Wonder what the error was?

They changed Montgomery’s 15 yard gain from a reception to a rush, so he lost 1 point.

• tristanwolf

@BIF said...

Boom

I’m still good with splitting – finished in a tie for 5th in big $10’Showdown for $2100+ and Tied for 4th in big $3 entry for another’s $1065

All in tonight I pulled out almost $4K and about 10 Milly tix off $300 invested 👍

congrats bif. looks like the golf forum guys had a great football night. i had 121.55 in the 5$ single t1 with one other guy. same lu as you and gonzo?

• BIF

@tristanwolf said...

congrats bif. looks like the golf forum guys had a great football night. i had 121.55 in the 5$ single t1 with one other guy. same lu as you and gonzo?

Congrats to you and Dunzor as well – yup 121.55

Think I’ll add a few more Golf entries this week now…..

• Johnsonnoa73

@BIF said...

Congrats to you and Dunzor as well – yup 121.55

Think I’ll add a few more Golf entries this week now…..

I split for first but I’m still a single-entry guy haha. I’m afraid I don’t understand multi-entry strategy or bankroll management well enough for anything else to be worth it.

• tristanwolf

@Johnsonnoa73 said...

I split for first but I’m still a single-entry guy haha. I’m afraid I don’t understand multi-entry strategy or bankroll management well enough for anything else to be worth it.

nothing wrong with that single entry and 3 max are the best way for lower volume players who are smart to make money. i mme 20 on golf each week and maybe nascar sometimes, but showdown i think you would have to devote a bit of time to get the best 20 let alone 150. i got 450x on my $5 se tonight so sometimes luck helps too of course, but trust the process, don’t get too high with the highs, too low with the lows, and don’t jump up to crazy high entry contests when you get a nice score, maybe jump up 1 level each time.

• Johnsonnoa73

@tristanwolf said...

nothing wrong with that single entry and 3 max are the best way for lower volume players who are smart to make money. i mme 20 on golf each week and maybe nascar sometimes, but showdown i think you would have to devote a bit of time to get the best 20 let alone 150. i got 450x on my $5 se tonight so sometimes luck helps too of course, but trust the process, don’t get too high with the highs, too low with the lows, and don’t jump up to crazy high entry contests when you get a nice score, maybe jump up 1 level each time.

I’ve always stayed in nfl showdown $9 entry and I’ve RARELY made two entries. I devote multiple days to researching one game and losing can be VERY disappointing lol. Too much variance in the nfl combined with my low-volume play for messing with the full slate.

• depalma13

70% Njoku killed my night. $150 in $50 back. Not fun.

• monarch

Great job BIF!

I’ll be trying all week in MLB for those milly tickets. I was also hurt by Njoku, he had a great price and matchup. Oh well. It’s a new day

• BIF

@monarch said...

Great job BIF!

I’ll be trying all week in MLB for those milly tickets. I was also hurt by Njoku, he had a great price and matchup. Oh well. It’s a new day

Thanks Monarch – go crush those MLB satty’s

I only had 3-4 Njoku across 20 lineups so dodged that bullet after getting beat up with Eagles injuries on Sun night game

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).