1:00 PM EST : New England ( -14.5 ) at Miami ( 14.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at Tennessee ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -9 ) at Oakland ( 9 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( (Pick) ) at Denver ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at LA Rams ( -3 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( (Pick) ) at Atlanta ( (Pick) ) —- T: 51

Monday, Sept 16th
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1 ) at NY Jets ( 1 ) —- T: 46

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• deeebo

Tyreek Hill out 4-6 weeks

• squidkill

oh boy

• hautalak

I could see myself falling into some “bounceback” traps. Already got K. Johnson, Lockett, Diggs, and Fuller.

• thedkexperience

@deeebo said...

my current cash lineup has carr jacobs and williams …is this too much oakland lol

On Fan Duel, Williams and Jacobs should be owned in basically every cash and GPP LU as far as I can tell. Because they played on Monday I think you could argue that combined they are probably about 1600 less expensive than they should be for their roles.

Carr is fine but – and this is on Fan Duel anyway – I don’t have him in my top 5 QBs for the week. He might be 6th, but there are a few pretty good options.

• mike42

@econbrah11 said...

Lock and load KC offense. What’s nice is their 2nd and 3rd WR are very cheap but their upside is huge.

That was pretty much a given already. ONLY concern is Gruden plays keep away. As crazy as this sounds, OAK is built to go on long drives running the ball and with the short passing game and KC’s D can’t stop anyone. I know Jax probably had the same plan but that doesn’t mean OAK can’t execute it. If the O-line can block Denvers D-line, I’m guessing they can block KC’s. It’s early, we may find out Oak has a good O-line and can run on most teams. The OAK players are the ones with value in this game.

Carr 5100
    Jacobs 4700
    Williams 4400
    Grant 3200
    J. Richard 3300

Prices came out before DK realized maybe Gruden and OAK are not going to be the train wreck we originally thought. Probably not a playoff team but just more mediocre than bad.

• deeebo

@thedkexperience said...

On Fan Duel, Williams and Jacobs should be owned in basically every cash and GPP LU as far as I can tell. Because they played on Monday I think you could argue that combined they are probably about 1600 less expensive than they should be for their roles.

Carr is fine but – and this is on Fan Duel anyway – I don’t have him in my top 5 QBs for the week. He might be 6th, but there are a few pretty good options.

yeah i wasn’t sure about Williams but seems like he is under priced. also Carr is fairly cheap and the o/u on the game is high and im already playing 2 raiders so might as well stack them with carr. also having 3 high priced rbs and Kelce make it difficult to pay up for qb. maybe ill pay down for waller and up at qb. not sure yet. been debating this for a couple of days now haha

• mike42

@thedkexperience said...

I was writing my post at the same time you were posting yours. Lots of value on OAK.

• NDNole

@Jenesaisblah  You lost me the moment you said misogynistic. Whatever. Anyway, I think he still plays this year.

• kdsdawg

@jcotdl said...

If we ‘throw out’ some of Week 1 data in an effort to avoid the recency bias, “caught-up-in-the-moment” feelings; is there any way GB and MIN can shoot-out? I mean, Rodgers tells us all to “relax” (and for us, to try not to read too much into limited data sets), then goes out and does some Arod things to put Vikes behind in the first quarter.. IDK, I just think it feels weird to eliminate this game, because, I feel like I wouldnt be all that surprised if it went over the total and ended up at 31- 24 or something with a couple good plays to be had..

if Rhodes locks down Adams..who will see 10+ targets for GB, MVS or Allison..I guess Graham needs to be looked at ..Falcons Hooper had a big day against the Vikings. Only have four TEs in my player pool at this point. Guess I can add one that is sure to be low owned

• squidkill

I think a lot of the Josh Jacobs had to do with game flow- Oak was up all game- Easy to see why Jacobs ran so much – Having a lead will not be the case on Sun- Oak is likely to be playing catch up entire- game- Means more J Richard — Jacobs only had one catch last week. Tiny sample but it is what it is…………

Although- $4700 is very cheap for all the snaps he got on Monday-

• NDNole

Someone mentioned Grahams air yards. In this case his air yards are misleading because I think a majority of them came on a hail mary kind of throw. it was fully intended in the flow of the game kind of way. I wouldnt count his air yards last week as indicative of normal play for him.

• jcotdl

@kdsdawg said...

if Rhodes locks down Adams..who will see 10+ targets for GB, MVS or Allison..I guess Graham needs to be looked at ..Falcons Hooper had a big day against the Vikings. Only have four TEs in my player pool at this point. Guess I can add one that is sure to be low owned

yeah, i just have a weird feeling about that game and specifically about fading it 100%. I may go a little off-script with Rodgers naked or Cousins/ WRs stacks. I am oddly interested in this game for sure..

• NDNole

Squid

The thing I think with Jacobs is he may still get points because he will probably get the redzone touches for sure. I think we can all agree the raiders are gonna move the ball. They will likely be behind from the jump and move away from the run. I can still see him getting his in a junk kind of way. Add to that some redzone td’s 1 or 2 and he has an identical or better game in a losing effort.

• AVivier

This could come into play for the Pats/Dolphins game

https://twitter.com/jenstaletovich/status/1171756644973371396?s=21

@NHC_Atlantic gives increasing odds – 60% over next 5 days – for a tropical depression over the Fl Straits or South Florida come this weekend:

• squidkill

The fact that he is 4700 is really nice- If he was 6200 it will a lot diff

• CheeseCutter

@mike42 said...

Carr 5100
    Jacobs 4700
    Williams 4400
    Grant 3200
    J. Richard 3300

Add in Waller at TE. He’s my favorite of the bunch.

• squidkill

OAKLAND onslaught- lose all week 1 winnings—- lol

• mike42

@CheeseCutter said...

Add in Waller at TE. He’s my favorite of the bunch.

Of course. I just forgot to include him.

• thedkexperience

@squidkill said...

I think a lot of the Josh Jacobs had to do with game flow- Oak was up all game- Easy to see why Jacobs ran so much – Having a lead will not be the case on Sun- Oak is likely to be playing catch up entire- game- Means more J Richard — Jacobs only had one catch last week. Tiny sample but it is what it is…………

At least from my view it certainly seemed to me like Jacobs will be playing every single down imaginable in every situation unless he needs a quick rest. It wouldn’t shock me to see Richards get 5 looks a game, but past that I came away thinking that Gruden is gonna feed Jacobs and extraordinary amount this season.

• uptowndirt

@squidkill said...

OAKLAND onslaught- lose all week 1 winnings—- lol

Don’t forget that Keelan Doss will be making his debut, could throw off the Williams, Waller, and Grant playing time.

• CheeseCutter

Feels like a Blount week.

And by Blount, I mean Develin. Three TDs incoming.

• mike42

@squidkill said...

Game flow for sure but Gruden is not going to shy away from him very easily this year. Most of the unpredictable stats we see every weekend has to do with game flow or script. Fournette would have gotten 30 touches and smashed if that game was close throughout or JAX was leading. Nagy will stop running the ball in a 1 score game in the second quarter. Gruden is close to the opposite. At his price, he’s going to be really chalky anyway, but I think Oak keeps this close early. Hill being out matters and hidden beneath KC’s offensive show last week was the fact that that D is still really bad. If a 6th round rookie behind a shabby O-line can complete 90% of his passes, I’m guessing Carr can have a really good day too. Going to be really hard to not stack 2-4 OAK players in every LU, including cash.

• FunkMac

In my initial builds I’m heavy on Fournette.

I would think the Jags are gonna pound the rock as much as possible to protect the mustachioed rookie. The Texans run defense looked shoddy and allowed the Saints to rush for 7 yards a clip, and they are coming off an emotional, tough road loss. And now a divisional game on a short week.

And even in a possible negative game script, Lenny should have a decent floor with the 4 + catches he should get in a trailing situation. Plus, after his dud last week I would assume his ownership will be down. Any thoughts?

• mike42

@uptowndirt said...

Don’t forget that Keelan Doss will be making his debut, could throw off the Williams, Waller, and Grant playing time.

He’s not listed on DK anywhere. WHo is he?

• monarch

The Raiders will not stop running or alter their style of play. This is a team still rebuilding and are not going to revert to Carr dropping back and just slinging it 50 times because that’s not where this teams strength lies and is exactly what KC wants.

And the O line is better than people think. Did anyone see the final play of the game where Gruden called a WR screen to Tyrell William’s? Kolton Miller, 6’9 360 pounds sprinted to the Denver CB and got him a pancake. He is finally healthy after playing hurt all last year and Trent Brown stifled Von Miller.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.