1:00 PM EST : New England ( -14.5 ) at Miami ( 14.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at Tennessee ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -9 ) at Oakland ( 9 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( (Pick) ) at Denver ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at LA Rams ( -3 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( (Pick) ) at Atlanta ( (Pick) ) —- T: 51

Monday, Sept 16th
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1 ) at NY Jets ( 1 ) —- T: 46

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• keephustlincuz

@infantryboys said...

At first glance I think Cin/SF has some shootout potential and I don’t think a gamestack there will be very highly owned.

Are we sure SF has a decent offence? They scored 2 defensive TDs in the opener.

• JH822547

Picking which Patriots, if any is going to be a nightmare

17.5 point spread, 1/28 money line.

• infantryboys

@keephustlincuz said...

Are we sure SF has a decent offence? They scored 2 defensive TDs in the opener.

We’re not, but they also had 2 Kittle TDs called back due to penalties, so there is that.

• keephustlincuz

@JH822547 said...

Picking which Patriots, if any is going to be a nightmare

17.5 point spread, 1/28 money line.

I think that’s gonna be a big problem this week. I could see this being a 38-10 game… but who gets the points?

• dimestorez

Long time reader here, was able to pull in a nice $10,000 in the Milly Maker yesterday! Held on to 1st place after the first slate of games, but got overtaken pretty hard towards the end of the second slate.

Really thought Thielen was the right play, but the Falcons/Vikes shootout never came to fruition. Now I’m starting to wonder if we can honestly ever expect to see the Thielen from last year.

• mike42

@TJRhodes said...

Cousins/Thielen/Diggs stack looks enticing for a bounce back.

I don’t know what you guys watched week `1 but it should not have lead you to think about stacking GB/MIN. GB has a good D and is adjusting to a new O and Min is committed to the run. Literally the worse game on the board to stack.

• queensfinest

do we buy into the john brown, gallup, john ross, and marquise brown performances and play them in week 2?

• mike42

Games (teams) that should be good for stacking: Balt/Arz, KC/OAK, NO’s/LA

• keephustlincuz

@mike42 said...

I don’t know what you guys watched week `1 but it should not have lead you to think about stacking GB/MIN. GB has a good D and is adjusting to a new O and Min is committed to the run. Literally the worse game on the board to stack.

Good take, I am really considering crossing that game off the list.

• TopDawgs07

@mike42 said...

Good take. I had to do a double take when it was recommended. Sounds like an NFC North dogfight more than a shootout.

• TopDawgs07

@queensfinest said...

do we buy into the john brown, gallup, john ross, and marquise brown performances and play them in week 2?

Perhaps there’s a thing to the burners at WR? I like Gallup and what we saw from Dallas. If DJax and the Eagles got deep on Washington, I think Gallup could too. The Skins might have enough offense to push the Cowboys.

• kdsdawg

@keephustlincuz said...

I think that’s gonna be a big problem this week. I could see this being a 38-10 game… but who gets the points?

naked Brady is the way to go now, maybe Brady/Michel

• JTAx33

I was hoping Kamara would only score 15 or so tonight and not become the obvious chalk next week but oh well

• keephustlincuz

@TopDawgs07 said...

Perhaps there’s a thing to the burners at WR?

Don’t forget about fuller against the jags.

• econbrah11

@JTAx33 said...

I was hoping Kamara would only score 15 or so tonight and not become the obvious chalk next week but oh well

He was already gonna be chalky. He always has big games vs the Rams.

• Boneys2000

@dimestorez said...

Long time reader here, was able to pull in a nice $10,000 in the Milly Maker yesterday! Held on to 1st place after the first slate of games, but got overtaken pretty hard towards the end of the second slate.

Really thought Thielen was the right play, but the Falcons/Vikes shootout never came to fruition. Now I’m starting to wonder if we can honestly ever expect to see the Thielen from last year.

Big Congrats!!!!!

• JTAx33

@econbrah11 said...

He was already gonna be chalky. He always has big games vs the Rams.

Rams + a 30 burger and everyone will lock him in. I’m content with 24 though, people will overthink it

• Boneys2000

Already have my Ravens lineup locked and loaded.Maybe they get fifty again?

• mnstone14

gonna be another week of pretty much being able to fit what you want in cash. still a bunch or mid range rb options, and even kamaras not that exepensive. plus hockenson is going to be 60-70% owned as well.

• parrothead112

Hockenson, Brady, Pats D

• mnstone14

@JTAx33 said...

This whole slate will come down to if you play Hockenson, Engram, or Kelce

just saw engrams price, at 5200 you almost have to play him… right? seems like a really good bet for 10+ targets.

• econbrah11

Hockenson will be the ultimate week 2 trap.

• JTAx33

@mnstone14 said...

just saw engrams price, at 5200 you almost have to play him… right? seems like a really good bet for 10+ targets.

Especially with Shep in concussion protocol…but Waller at 3400 and Hockenson at 3k open up so much

• mnstone14

@JTAx33 said...

Especially with Shep in concussion protocol…but Waller at 3400 and Hockenson at 3k open up so much

theres enough cheap wrs i dont think you need it at te. fitz, ty williams, metcalf, parker, one of the jags wrs, etc

• parrothead112

With Guice hurt does that put Adrian Peterson in play?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).