1:00 PM EST : New England ( -14.5 ) at Miami ( 14.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at Tennessee ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -9 ) at Oakland ( 9 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( (Pick) ) at Denver ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at LA Rams ( -3 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( (Pick) ) at Atlanta ( (Pick) ) —- T: 51

Monday, Sept 16th
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1 ) at NY Jets ( 1 ) —- T: 46

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kamais_Ookin

Broncos’ stink maybe bears can actually win on the road vs them.

• 33BeRad

@econbrah11 said...

He was already gonna be chalky. He always has big games vs the Rams.

Isn’t this like only his 3rd year in the league? HAHA!
    He has had some monster games against them

• Falconsfan101

@econbrah11 said...

Hockenson will be the ultimate week 2 trap.

Agreed. On DK, he may be 50% + owned, but for good reason. 9 targets (which was more than any Lions WR I believe) at that price point is hard to pass up, but from a game theory perspective, it sounds like a pay up at TE week with Kelce, Kittle, or Engram. Kelce and Kittle both almost had huge games not reflected in the game logs. Then again, anyone I pick in my lineups usually gets injured, so don’t listen to me.

• Supanice

I never would have predicted a Hockenson Jacobs chalk week.

• squidkill

“”“ theres enough cheap wrs i dont think you need it at te. fitz, ty williams, metcalf, parker, one of the jags wrs, etc”“”“

Here it is- – Overreaction to what we saw in week 1- I’m not touching any of those guys besides the gazelle.

• Smallchimp

@squidkill said...

“”“ theres enough cheap wrs i dont think you need it at te. fitz, ty williams, metcalf, parker, one of the jags wrs, etc”“”“

Here it is- – Overreaction to what we saw in week 1- I’m not touching any of those guys besides the gazelle.

Dude, have your kid fix your computer, your makeshift quoting has gotta go

• Smallchimp

But on a more serious note, people are going to pick the same sub-$4000 WRs that went off last week and wonder why they can’t surpass 150 FP

• squidkill

I’m at work dummy – quote button don’t work- I apologize- dude

• mathewsmarner

Kelce or ertz?
    Howard or sproles or mccoy?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

@econbrah11 said...

Why do you think he’s a trap? Or no reason?

• superjon

Any guesses on what AB’s price will be on FD?

They are supposed to add him today.

I will guess between 8700-9200

• Smallchimp

@squidkill said...

I’m just playing :(|)

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

@Smallchimp said...

But on a more serious note, people are going to pick the same sub-$4000 WRs that went off last week and wonder why they can’t surpass 150 FP

Which ones? Or all 7? In my opinion you can go back to several of them

• Smallchimp

@theIrrigator said...

Which ones? Or all 7? In my opinion you can go back to several of them

Some combination of em. I’m sure you’ll get a couple repeat performances, but a lot of money is going to be lost chasing those points

• econbrah11

@theIrrigator said...

hy do you think he’s a trap? Or no reaso

Because he’s a rookie TE who perfomed well in his first start in an subpar offense which averaged only 1.4 passing TD per game last year. I’m not chasing his points in week 2.

• kdsdawg

@econbrah11 said...

Because he’s a rookie TE who perfomed well in his first start in an subpar offense which averaged only 1.4 passing TD per game last year. I’m not chasing his points in week 2.

and…the Chargers allowed two catches to Indy TE last week..and the Colts love to throw to TEs and they have two good ones

• mike42

@squidkill said...

No name calling stupid.

• deeebo

weeeek 2 is here my forum friends

• thedkexperience

@econbrah11 said...

No, but what you should be chasing is a good TE against Arizona … like Mark Andrews!

• mike42

@kdsdawg said...

and…the Chargers allowed two catches to Indy TE last week..and the Colts love to throw to TEs and they have two good ones

I think he isn’t a bad play but I agree with everything that you just said. I was going to post about how Indy TE’s didn’t get targets even though Derwin was out. Also, Det has a lot of ways to get yards/TD’s now and is not going to be airing it out most weeks. Basically, I think DET is an offense to forget this year. Waller a better play in cash and GPP for a just a bit more. Anderws a better GPP play given that he dominated tgts last week, produced and is playing the same ARZ team that made Hockenson look like an all pro in his first game.

• mike42

@thedkexperience said...

No, but what you should be chasing is a good TE against Arizona … like Mark Andrews!

You were 28 seconds ahead of me

• Njsum1

@econbrah11 said...

Maybe, yet I’ll be playing a decent amount. Maybe do a nice little double TE pairing with Waller.

• thedkexperience

That last TD being to Emanuel Sanders instead of Noah Fant probably cost me 5 to 10k … sigh … still I tripled my money in week 1 so, still, win!

Anyway, my early Fan Duel Thurs/Mon build is a straight out Panthers … wait for it … onslaught build! They are gonna dismantle the Bucs in Carolina.

If you guys don’t play the Thurs/Mon it provides a really good chance to insure your main slate since there are 6 extra teams who are often in smash spots.

And since “onslaught” is this year’s buzzword, here is the 2nd GIF from the top when you search for it. Seems apt.

• AVivier

SF WR snap counts (out of 68)

60 Deebo
    50 Goodwin
    26 James
    17 Bourne
    2 Pettis

There’s one sub 4K WR that didn’t go off last week, won’t be heavily owned and should have opportunity.

• mike42

So since I have been on the forum the last 3 years I have told everyone to play the PIT RB after a loss at least a 1/2 dozen times. I have been right every single time and I “think” the PIT RB ended up being a must every time. Tomlin goes to the running game after a humiliating loss EVERY time and Pit is not splitting carries it appears this year. Play Conner. He’s going to get 30 touches behind an elite O-line in a matchup that most will fade. Cash and GPP, PLAY CONNER.

30-35 touches
    25 carries for 100 plus yds
    5-8 receptions
    150 plus total yards
    1-2 TD’s

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).