1:00 PM EST : New England ( -14.5 ) at Miami ( 14.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at Tennessee ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -9 ) at Oakland ( 9 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( (Pick) ) at Denver ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at LA Rams ( -3 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( (Pick) ) at Atlanta ( (Pick) ) —- T: 51

Monday, Sept 16th
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1 ) at NY Jets ( 1 ) —- T: 46

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• kh2877

M Thomas/Steelers or K Allen/Texans DK cash. Josh Allen QB and I have Ekeler/Kamara as well

• byo34

@JTAx33 said...

That doesn’t even resemble crazy

Thanks! Was looking for some confirmation. My single bullet is set!

Unless Mixon is out of course.. then I wanna tinker in Gio.

• SteeloCity

@NoLimits0 said...

Sure he should be like 3.6k but it isn’t that far off. 600 dollars that’s like Watkins vs Thomas (800 dollars). It’s not a huge difference.

Delanie Walker also didn’t get his price increased and he had a huge game too.

I would argue only Josh Jacobs and Tyrell Williams should have had a huge increase because not only did he have a good game but his ownership was high too. Like Jacobs should be say 6k and Williams 5.8k.

I’m high on Waller in pretty much all of my lineups. Sprinkle in a little Kelce or Walker as well. What makes you not like Waller?

• Dunzor

What’s the expected ownership on the Chargers offensive pieces? It kinda feels like chasing week 1 points but they are the offense I think most fit for a stack since they will funnel so many touches through Allen and Ekeler

• JTAx33

Josh Allen and Juju or Lamar and Kupp for cash? Think that I’m done with everything else, gonna wrestle with that decision up until lock

• JTAx33

@Dunzor said...

What’s the expected ownership on the Chargers offensive pieces? It kinda feels like chasing week 1 points but they are the offense I think most fit for a stack since they will funnel so many touches through Allen and Ekeler

Ekeler likely a top-3 RB on DK. Keenan I’d imagine is gonna be super chalky as well

• mnstone14

allen and juju, easily.in that kupp range id go arob or lockett. heck, or find a way to come up with 500 and play hilton.

• JTAx33

@mnstone14 said...

allen and juju, easily.in that kupp range id go arob or lockett. heck, or find a way to come up with 500 and play hilton.

Kupp and his 6-10 targets with + red zone equity >>> the guy that just got 2 targets and has still relied on downfield TD’s in cash for me. I still think I’m leaning to the Juju side

• Simplebitz

Who you guys have for FanDuel Survival this week?? Looking for a wild card…edging towards Titans, Browns, Texans or Steelers

• mnstone14

@JTAx33 said...

Kupp and his 6-10 targets with + red zone equity >>> the guy that just got 2 targets and has still relied on downfield TD’s in cash for me. I still think I’m leaning to the Juju side

im sure you realize theres going to be some variance week to week, right? Do you legitimately think Locketts more likely to see only two targets?

• squidkill

@mnstone14 said...

im sure you realize theres going to be some variance week to week, right? Do you legitimately think Locketts more likely to see only two targets?

No. Week 1 is a guide to the rest of the season. Dummy

• JTAx33

@mnstone14 said...

No, but it’s far more likely than Kupp seeing 2 targets. Kupp’s in an offense that projects to throw far more than Seattle and he’s got a very secure red zone role. I think he’s the far superior cash play

• superstars92

Travis Kelce is gonna put up 40 FPs and Darren Waller is gonna put up 7 FPs and you guys will regret passing up on Kelce.

• keephustlincuz

@squidkill said...

Need a h2h squid? I am interested to see what your lineup looks like this week.

• JTAx33

@squidkill said...

Kupp has seen 9+ targets in 4 of his past 6 games and is one of the NFL’s most potent offenses go-to in the red zone. Tyler Lockett has seen 9 targets once in his career and doesn’t get red zone work. I’m not sure why me saying that Kupp in a potential shootout is the far better cash play warrants a condescending response.

• monarch

@superstars92 said...

Travis Kelce is gonna put up 40 FPs and Darren Waller is gonna put up 7 FPs and you guys will regret passing up on Kelce.

I’m with you. I will have some Waller as a flex in my Carr/Williams/Kelce LUs. But zero Waller as my TE. A 25-30 deficit at a singular position is difficult to overcome in tournaments

• keephustlincuz

@monarch said...

I’m with you. I will have some Waller as a flex in my Carr/Williams/Kelce LUs. But zero Waller as my TE. A 25-30 deficit at a singular position is difficult to overcome in tournaments

Which williams you talkin about willis?

• NoLimits0

@JTAx33 said...

Kupp has seen 9+ targets in 4 of his past 6 games and is one of the NFL’s most potent offenses go-to in the red zone. Tyler Lockett has seen 9 targets once in his career and doesn’t get red zone work. I’m not sure why me saying that Kupp in a potential shootout is the far better cash play warrants a condescending response.

Kupp is definitely better than Lockett but I wouldn’t go with him in cash over the stack of Allen/Watkins/Williams. I feel like that trio is gonna be in most cash game lineups which is why cash is so stupid.

• NoLimits0

@keephustlincuz said...

Which williams you talkin about willis?

He’s obviously talking about Tyrell “40% owned” Williams.

It’s actually stupid tomorrow. Most people are gonna go with 3 Raiders, Ekler, Kamara, Watkins and literally the QB/def determines the winner for double ups.

• monarch

The Gazelle

• NoLimits0

@superstars92 said...

In gpp yea no one in cash games will go with Kelce.

• JTAx33

@NoLimits0 said...

It’s actually stupid tomorrow. Most people are gonna go with 3 Raiders, Ekler, Kamara, Watkins and literally the QB/def determines the winner for double ups.

I don’t know that Watkins is going to be 75+% like your’e alluding

• keephustlincuz

@NoLimits0 said...

He’s obviously talking about Tyrell “40% owner” Williams.

Just checking. I thought for a moment he was talking about Damien “10% owner sneaky gpp play” Williams.

• monarch

@NoLimits0 said...

It’s actually stupid tomorrow. Most people are gonna go with 3 Raiders, Ekler, Kamara, Watkins and literally the QB/def determines the winner.

I think I’ve got some ideas that leads to a different roster construction and still get a lot of these guys. But I’m passing Watkins and Ekeler.

• NoLimits0

@JTAx33 said...

I don’t know that Watkins is going to be 75+% like your’e alluding

Most people in cash will have at least two of Allen/Watkins/Williams you agree?

And Jacobs/Kamara/Ekeler at RBs and Flex

Waller at TE?

It literally fits perfectly.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).