1:00 PM EST : New England ( -14.5 ) at Miami ( 14.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at Tennessee ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -9 ) at Oakland ( 9 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( (Pick) ) at Denver ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at LA Rams ( -3 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( (Pick) ) at Atlanta ( (Pick) ) —- T: 51

Monday, Sept 16th
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1 ) at NY Jets ( 1 ) —- T: 46

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Jags receivers? Chris Conley getting volume at 4200?

I think it depends how close the game stays. I’d imagine Jax would want to give Fournette the ball 40 times before they let mustache throw it 30 times.

• mike42

@monarch said...

Jags receivers? Chris Conley getting volume at 4200?

Conley, Fournette, Dede, chark. All should see volume, just hard to narrow it down outside of Dede/Fournette. Both those guys should be heavily involved but nobody will own the other 2.

• Njsum1

@mike42 said...

Mahomes is down his LT, went down Friday at practice so backup hasn’t been practice with first team, and the most explosive WR in football. You have to downgrade the KC O and they might go more balanced especially if new LT is a swinging door.

So Mahomes might have to roll out a bit more and improvise on the fly….is that a bad thing?

#babyGoat

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

So Mahomes might have to roll out a bit more and improvise on the fly….is that a bad thing?

#babyGoat

If you believe his ankle is in bad shape, yes. If you think he’s fine, no.

• monarch

I was all over Will Fuller but Coutee is expected back in the slot…that can’t be a positive for Fuller.

• CleverGroom

@Deltfish said...

Clever – good to see you this AM. Love you opinions and thank you.

How do you feel about McLaurin in same game and then Ekeler today? Both DK cash for early only.

Thanks!

Last one…. Fowler Giants wr…..

Austin Ekeler is a pristine play in any DK format, because he’s talented enough that I start to care, he’s a strange sort of mostly-receiving bellcow (which is even better than a most-rushing bellcow), he’s playing in a dome, and he’s simply underpriced. He’s even favored on the road. I don’t like that game in general, and I’ve come around to Mike’s way of thinking on Keenan Allen. Ekeler is the guy I want.

Terry McLaurin and Bennie Fowler I’d have major reservations about in cash.

There’s a lot of paths to failure for McLaurin between WAS taking the air out of the ball, DAL D being #good, and WAS actually having a lot of receiving weapons even if none of them blow you away. McLaurin had just 16% of team targets even though he had 45% of the air yards. John Ross had 48% of team air yards and 25% of team targets, just to name one example. Get you a man who can do both.

With Fowler, I’m not rostering the 3rd or 4th man at best on the worst passing offense in the NFL this week. Zero chance.

• CleverGroom

@mike42 said...

U being serious or sarcastic?

I am quite serious. Kyler Murray is bae.

Oh and I also trust Jamison Hensley’s stat about BAL never having lost as a double-digit favorite so far.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I was all over Will Fuller but Coutee is expected back in the slot…that can’t be a positive for Fuller.

Fuller isn’t as much about quantity as quality. He doesn’t need 10 targets to explode.

• NDNole

@CleverGroom said...

Broncos and possibly Texans are very straightforward, sound options.

Me, though, I give the Bengals an edge. I’m rapidly coming around to the idea that all of the things I’ve seen in them previously—I was pounding the table in this very forum for guys like John Ross and Carl Lawson a little more than a year ago—were real, but ruined by Marvin Lewis, Teryl Austin, et al. It’s not hard to believe, when you think about it.

I’m still not sure how Zac Taylor and his staff could be the stone nuts, but what’re you gonna do? They’re hosting a maybe #bad QB with more questions than answers at WR in particular (not to mention CB on the other side of the ball—attn: Ross, Boyd). They’ve had the personnel for a good defense for years and simply underachieved. Russ—a confirmed #good quarterback—attempted just 20 passes and still suffered 7 QB hits and 4 sacks from these guys in his own building!

I’m not all in on CIN DST because it’s DST, innit, but they’re my favorite play on the board in terms of salary, ownership, and outsized shot at a GPP-clinching score.

Oh, and another plus? It doesn’t mean you’re rostering Vontaze Burfict anymore. That’s a good feeling.

Annnnnnnnnnnnd thats why im probably rolling with the bengals. Once I got off the jags thats who I came to.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Fuller isn’t as much about quantity as quality. He doesn’t need 10 targets to explode.

I know but Watson takes a pounding (suspect OL, six sacks last week) and Ramsey on Nuk plus a decent pass rush makes Coutee often the path of least resistance in the slot.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@monarch said...

Raiders had 13 sacks all of 2018. Their price has not adjusted this season. They have upgraded their pass rush….sacked Flacco three times on MNF

They still think Chiefs D will put up against Oakland, and they are certainly not accounting for a possible Tyreke TD return

• theghostofveebs

@mike42 said...

How bad is the rain going to be in Miami? Bad weather evens things out a bit.

same as when I looked 24 hours ago on nflweather.com….humid and mostly cloudy; light wind (dropped from 11 to 6 mph).

• ASitar

I think DJ Metcalf is a top-3 play in the $4k range on DK. That game is going to be more of a shootout than people think.

• superjon

@CleverGroom said...

I am quite serious. Kyler Murray is bae.

Oh and I also trust Jamison Hensley’s stat about BAL never having lost as a double-digit favorite so far.

How often does a QB from a team with a 17 point total actually end up winning all the $$$?

• CleverGroom

@superjon said...

How often does a QB from a team with a 17 point total actually end up winning all the $$$?

I wouldn’t be shocked if it’s never.

• BIF

@CleverGroom said...

Andy Reid doesn’t have his excessive advantage from long preparation this week.

Raiders played Monday so that helps

• Dfspacman

If White is missing his child birth for this game, chances are they get him more involved, he probably gets more touches..

• SteeloCity

Cooper Kupp or Brandin Cooks? Also have JuJu and Kirk.

• Simplebitz

@thefantasykidny said...

Thought he was dead, but Simple Bitz is back

• CleverGroom

@BIF said...

Raiders played Monday so that helps

A little, yeah. They didn’t have to travel, though, and Big Red didn’t have tapes on his desk Monday morning.

• superjon

@CleverGroom said...

I wouldn’t be shocked if it’s never.

3 times last year a QB with an implied team total < 20 was a top scoring QB. No clue if those QB’s ended up in the winning LU’s.

2x by Josh Allen in much better match ups than what Murray has today.

1x by Prescott in Week 17 when Dallas for some reason had an implied total of 16 against the Giants. I’m guessing a lot of players sat that game? I don’t really remember.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@monarch said...

Raiders had 13 sacks all of 2018. Their price has not adjusted this season. They have upgraded their pass rush….sacked Flacco three times on MNF

I just want to say, playing a single cash lineup weekly is a brain racking insane thing to go through each week. Flipping and flopping, trying to pick that 1 Raider who is going to have a great game, avoiding the other busts, Zeke or Kamara 😯😭

Here’s to hoping that whoever has the Raider with 100 yards and 2 TD, stacked him with 2 other Raiders

Edit : didn’t mean to quote on this one

• Dfspacman

Moncrief bounce back week..

• 49noobers

@wolfshield said...

Davante Parker on DK anyone? I have 3 Patriots and currently have Parker as well. 12+ targets is realistic

Play Preston Williams with Ryan Fitz-magic instead and comeback with 1 or 2 NE RBs and Def. Thank me later.

• mike42

@Dfspacman said...

Moncrief bounce back week..

The upside of playing the worse game a WR has ever played.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).