1:00 PM EST : New England ( -14.5 ) at Miami ( 14.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at Tennessee ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -9 ) at Oakland ( 9 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( (Pick) ) at Denver ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at LA Rams ( -3 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( (Pick) ) at Atlanta ( (Pick) ) —- T: 51

Monday, Sept 16th
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1 ) at NY Jets ( 1 ) —- T: 46

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• kdsdawg

if Rhodes shadows Adams..who gets the the passes. Allison in the slot or MVS?

• realphipps

I’m on Marquise Goodwin and not sure why.

• Luctyl99

Everyone is just off of fournette and Carson this week? I like then this week just as much if not more than last

• theghostofveebs

@SteeloCity said...

Cooper Kupp or Brandin Cooks? Also have JuJu and Kirk.

Funny story but true.

I was listening to the fantasy talking heads nflnetwork and Rank was saying the Rams will feed Kupp preferentially because they were over-reliant on longer / slower developing routes, immediately followed by Frelund who said that Cooks was the play because the Rams had gotten away from the longer routes. Thanks talking heads.

• CleverGroom

@superjon said...

3 times last year a QB with an implied team total < 20 was a top scoring QB. No clue if those QB’s ended up in the winning LU’s.

2x by Josh Allen in much better match ups than what Murray has today.

1x by Prescott in Week 17 when Dallas for some reason had an implied total of 16 against the Giants. I’m guessing a lot of players sat that game? I don’t really remember.

You right. Allen’s nuclear game was week 17 too, though. It’s silly season.

The ARI at BAL game will go over. I don’t really care whether or not the Ravens cover, but I doubt it. I couldn’t care less who wins.

You can read the Hensley stat multiple ways: every other active NFL team that has been favored by double digits at least once in their history have all been upset at least once.

ARI led the NFL in air yards last week (tied with TEN—good luck chasing that) despite a floor game in terms of punts through the first three quarters. Kyler Murray projects for the most passing attempts on the board and has elite scrambling upside.

The Ravens don’t have a healthy starting corner and they’re going to have up to four CBs on the field for any given play. I don’t think their pass rush was especially productive last week either, given the circumstances, so they have a lot left to prove to me.

Despite it all, Kyler’s $5,400 and won’t garner efficient GPP ownership, mostly because of extremely valid concerns about his floor. I put it to you that his ceiling is QB1, matchup be damned.

• jss1218

What is Latimer’s status? Is he playing? And, if he is, does anyone like him?

• SteeloCity

@theghostofveebs said...

Funny story but true.

I was listening to the fantasy talking heads nflnetwork and Rank was saying the Rams will feed Kupp preferentially because they were over-reliant on longer / slower developing routes, immediately followed by Frelund who said that Cooks was the play because the Rams had gotten away from the longer routes. Thanks talking heads.

JFC lol thanks for that man even though there’s no help at all. I think I’m going Kupp. More red zone targets.

• Dunzor

Hmm, having trouble deciding my last Wr and Flex spot….anyone have opinions or reasoning on choosing between Amendola & J. Connor or Metcalf & Fournette

• Deltfish

NFL Today at 1PM EDT – $1 entry – 1/2 spots filled *** https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/76393790

• Deltfish

Not trying to spam. Trying something out. For that social butterfly thing

• monarch

I didn’t realize how good the DET secondary is…its not just Slay. Melvin was really good last season with the Raiders and Coleman was a top five slot per PFF. Lions D could be sneaky vs Rivers who took five Colts sacks last week.

• thefantasykidny

Injecting Adrian Peterson into my veins today. That man has a point to prove.

• Dunzor

@monarch said...

I didn’t realize how good the DET secondary is…its not just Slay. Melvin was really good last season with the Raiders and Coleman was a top five slot per PFF. Lions D could be sneaky vs Rivers who took five Colts sacks last week.

Ugh why you gotta tell me things like this when I’ve had a LAC stack locked in…..you’re making me want to tinker at least some of that out but I think I’ll end up regretting it

• CleverGroom

@monarch said...

Yeah, I don’t know where people get off saying Patricia doesn’t have the personnel to do what Belichick (and Patricia) have done to Keenan in the past. The Lions D has top-caliber talent at every level.

• CleverGroom

@thefantasykidny said...

Injecting Adrian Peterson into my veins today. That man has a point to prove.

And debts to pay, Lord knows.

• monarch

Thoughts on Tyler Boyd? They locked up Godwin but I’m guessing that was more on the TB end.

• CleverGroom

@monarch said...

Thoughts on Tyler Boyd? They locked up Godwin but I’m guessing that was more on the TB end.

Last I saw, he was projected with higher ownership than John Ross. Ross beat Boyd by every single metric except catch and drop rates last week, and he’s cheaper too, so I dunno what that’s all about. I’ll take it, though.

• mike42

I was literally going to ask how Balt’s front 7 looked. They lost talent this offseason and then lost more due to injuries. One other thing to consider and there are stats to back it up, but teams that win by 20 or 30 plus, usually don’t cover the next week. It’s just a natural letdown spot after u play a perfect game.

Idk about this game other then there will be a lot of plays and a lot of big plays. I like DJ’s setup as a pass catching back better then Ekelers at a fraction of the ownership. He “should” catch 8 plus balls and should bust a couple good runs with Balts dime package spread out.

I’m thoroughly confused and it’s because of you CG. I got some Ingram/Balt D, think I’m going to add some onslaughts. This is my last Sunday for a while or longer, would be a shamei if I didn’t have a few onslaughts working on my behalf.

• jss1218

Singletary or Jacobs?

• sanders_tj

@Dfspacman said...

Moncrief bounce back week..

He is in 36% of my lineups….

• Njsum1

Good luck everyone today…🍀🏈

I’ll be back to commiserate or celebrate later this evening 😭😁🍻

• rttemple

@Dunzor said...

Ugh why you gotta tell me things like this when I’ve had a LAC stack locked in…..you’re making me want to tinker at least some of that out but I think I’ll end up regretting it

Problem with the Lions is they have NO depth. That and the LB’s are average at best. This coming from someone blessed to be a Lions fan.

• mike42

@Dunzor said...

No reason to stack LAC at det. Plus, sooooo many people will have Ekeler and Allen in same LU. Remember how Patricia covered Gronk when they played NE? Just no way he’s going to let Allen beat them when LAC has nobody else.

• jss1218

Just read an update that Latimer is In today.

• FromEuropeWithLove

What’s the best defense on FD under 3,700? I’m looking at SF or NYG.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).