1:00 PM EST : New England ( -14.5 ) at Miami ( 14.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at Tennessee ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -9 ) at Oakland ( 9 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( (Pick) ) at Denver ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at LA Rams ( -3 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( (Pick) ) at Atlanta ( (Pick) ) —- T: 51

Monday, Sept 16th
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1 ) at NY Jets ( 1 ) —- T: 46

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Is anyone else scared off Kamara on cash because he has had 2/2 huge smash games against the Rams? Regression is a thing right, he put up 35+ both games, McCaffrey just ate their dinner.. It’s possible they just cannot stop a good RB or is their a way they can slow him?

• monarch

Gallup too expensive at 5600? I want to play him…Cooper H/R splits not so great

• SteeloCity

Is it even possible to avoid Kamara in GPP? Feel like everyone is locking him in.

• ijustlosf

FanDuel GPP. I’m torn on my WR3 and Defense. Kirk + Patriots, Tyrell + Bears, or Lockett + 49ers

• ripking

What are the odds Miami wins today? And everyone gets fired on the coaching staff.

• queensfinest

pick 1 rb to sit out of ekeler, henry, michel and mack

• mnstone14

dk cash, whose the top wr play out of thomas, juju and allen?

• Luctyl99

Everyone thought that everyone was just locking in McCaffrey last week too and he was 25% on FanDuel GPPs. Everyone is acting like Kamara is going to be something crazy like 45% owned and that’s just never going to happen

• TheLuckDragon

@SteeloCity said...

Is it even possible to avoid Kamara in GPP? Feel like everyone is locking him in.

Of course, if Kamara doesn’t go for 35+, or other cheaper options go for 35+, you could have spent up at other positions. To me, it’s unlikely Kamara is the only RB with 35+ points

• mnstone14

@queensfinest said...

pick 1 rb to sit out of ekeler, henry, michel and mack

michel other 3 have guarenteed (mostly) work loads

• lfn1992

There is just so much salary to burn this week

• zpa1989

@monarch said...

Gallup too expensive at 5600? I want to play him…Cooper H/R splits not so great

would you pivot to keenan allen for the same price on FD? i think cooper could torch this secondary that let jackson burn them last week.

• ASitar

I’m heavier than I expected on James White. Anyone else? Is it his price? Paired with NE D?

• XxHeisenbergxX

Keep in mind the Eagles got off to a very very slow start on both sides of the ball vs. Washington last week..The Cowboys D (in my opinion only) is 10x better than the Eagles D and will get better as the season goes on. This could be a blow out today which would limit the action AP will see.

• Dunzor

I know people were talking about Seattle run defense yesterday and saw this name mentioned, figured I’d point out that he’s out. Hopefully that means another boost to Connor:

Poona Ford DT, SEA: Calf — Inactive

• TheLuckDragon

@ASitar said...

I’m heavier than I expected on James White. Anyone else? Is it his price? Paired with NE D?

I’m completely fading James White this week in favor of other RB’s or Michel. I don’t think the pace of the game favors White.

• mike42

@mnstone14 said...

michel other 3 have guarenteed (mostly) work loads

I don’t like Henry. Indy hasn’t given up a 100 yd rusher in forever and he’s not a psss catching back.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@ASitar said...

I went all in on Michel this week, because he was the only one who had a shit week against the Steelers D..I am expecting once the Pats get a substantial lead for them to keep pounding Michel and get him on track.

• homers1226

@ASitar said...

ne has like 17 rbs

who knows

• mnstone14

i mean, hes not a the best option but you like michel better? Aslo not gonna catch very many balls and theres a very realistic chance he only sees 10-12 carries. Henry may see double that.

• zpa1989

anyone playing breida on FD? i know its risky but GPP only i think he is worth at shot at 5600

• monarch

• Dfspacman

Thoughts on Thielen and Diggs?

• XxHeisenbergxX

Maybe because I am a fan of the Steelers I don’t understand why there is a lot of love for JuJu and Conner this week..they looked absolutely horrible last week. I am not so sure one week of practice is enough to turn this offense around. If I am not mistake I think the Steelers were the only team NOT to score a TD last week. SCARY!

• monarch

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Maybe because I am a fan of the Steelers I don’t understand why there is a lot of love for JuJu and Conner this week..they looked absolutely horrible last week. I am not so sure one week of practice is enough to turn this offense around. If I am not mistake I think the Steelers were the only team NOT to score a TD last week. SCARY!

Is 92 percent James Washington too much? lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).