1:00 PM EST : New England ( -14.5 ) at Miami ( 14.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at Tennessee ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -9 ) at Oakland ( 9 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( (Pick) ) at Denver ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at LA Rams ( -3 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( (Pick) ) at Atlanta ( (Pick) ) —- T: 51

Monday, Sept 16th
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1 ) at NY Jets ( 1 ) —- T: 46

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

I can agree with this at least. I guess my main point was people are acting like Thielen/DIggs are no longer usable is all. Also I expect “big things” from Cousins this year (MSU homer) even if that means being a “game manager” until called upon.

• TJRhodes

My gut tells me if I take Michel or White that Rex Burkhead is going to smash at $3800 DK

Also, this feels like a two TE kind of week in GPPs.

• pheffernan7

Bears fan here. Denver will be the nuts on defense this week. Literally all in

• thedkexperience

@pheffernan7 said...

Bears fan here. Denver with be the nuts on defense this week. Literally all in

Personally I’d rather plays the Bears against Flacco.

• pheffernan7

@thedkexperience said...

Personally I’d rather plays the Bears against Flacco.

Vic Fangio is denver’s coach. He got to see Trubortles in practice every day. Combine that with the altitude and Von Miller and we’re legit in trouble.

• deeebo

everyone is mentioning kelce and waller ..kelce on fd is 8k ..waller is prob in the 5’s. but what about ertz? didnt see many targets his last week ..6.9k on fd? or are kelce and waller just better plays for cash

• queensfinest

thoughts on playing both waller and hockenson in same lineup

• uptowndirt

What about Derrick Henry for 6k on DK? Had 19 carries, 2 targets, 1 catch for 75 yards and put up 28.9 points. Now he faces a Colts team that just gave up 3 TDs to Austin Ekeler.

• thedkexperience

@pheffernan7 said...

Vic Fangio is denver’s coach. He got to see Trubortles in practice every day. Combine that with the altitude and Von Miller and we’re legit in trouble.

I hear that but you can basically play mad-libs with your sentence.

“Vic Fangio is Denver’s coach. He (gets) to see (Flaccortles) in practice every day. Combine that with the altitude (which will be the same for both teams) and (Khalil Mack) and (Denver is) legit in trouble.”

The Bears won 12 games last year despite Trubisky. 2019 Flacco isn’t better than Trubisky. Hell, despite one week he may actually be significantly worse. Both teams had bad week 1s, but I’d be a hell of a lot more worried as a Bronco fan losing to Oakland than the Bears fan losing to the Packers.

• hobbes2d

@JSteele said...

Probably Kittle is the correct answer

37% target share and that probably doesn’t count the 2 TDs that got called back lol

• hobbes2d

@thedkexperience said...

“Vic Fangio is Denver’s coach. He (gets) to see (Flaccortles) in practice every day. Combine that with the altitude (which will be the same for both teams) and (Khalil Mack) and (Denver is) legit in trouble.”

The Bears won 12 games last year despite Trubisky. 2019 Flacco isn’t better than Trubisky. Hell, despite one week he may actually be significantly worse. Both teams had bad week 1s, but I’d be a hell of a lot more worried as a Bronco fan losing to Oakland than the Bears fan losing to the Packers.

Eh losing on the road at a very late start time for a game is a little different than losing at home to your division rival.

• pheffernan7

@thedkexperience said...

You’re under valuing how hard it is to travel to Denver early in the season

• hobbes2d

@pheffernan7 said...

Bears fan here. Denver will be the nuts on defense this week. Literally all in

I’ve been excited about playing Denver defense for weeks knowing Chicago would be in Denver vs Fangio. They’re going to end Trubisky’s career lol.

• monarch

@queensfinest said...

thoughts on playing both waller and hockenson in same lineup

For GPP? I dont believe it has the upside. Hockenson is underpriced but in that game Stafford had all day to throw and Hockenson was running lengthy patterns against one of the worst defenses in the league. The Chargers will not allow such routes to be finished with Bosa and Ingram IMHO.

• hobbes2d

@pheffernan7 said...

You’re under valuing how hard it is to travel to Denver early in the season

Also undervaluing Fangio’s impact as a DC and how much he knows the Bears.

• monarch

I like the Denver D call. Some really good DST out there and week 2 will see ownership to pay down D after what the 49ers did.

• mike42

@squidkill said...

I think Brady goes out and throws 5-6 TDs- Miami has been a house of horrors- With one exception game there in 2007 (undefeated season) They played week 7 – Pats were 6-0 and Fins were 0-6. Brady threw for 354 yards and 6 TDs. Very similar teams going in the same direction as 2007 was going- I think they are saving the run game- mostly Sony for when the weather turns and when Brady gets a little banged up. They will ramp up the run game down the stretch or when they need it. Until then – I thinks think its spread it out shotgun- style- and prove they can crush IN Miami. Just a gut feeling-

BTW- Moss was 9/138/2 and Welker was 4/122/2 that game

100%. I think going Brady as a cash game QB also makes sense. NE plus 2 WR’s and bring it back or don’t. The good thing, besides playing the worse team in NFL history, is that Brady will start the 4th quarter even if they are up 50 and still be passing. 4-6 TD’s seems reasonable which normally be an unreasonable thing to say, but I think we be right on this one. Always a chance BB comes out pounding the rock since he’s BB and the run game struggled last week.

• AVivier

@hobbes2d said...

I’ve been excited about playing Denver defense for weeks knowing Chicago would be in Denver vs Fangio. They’re going to end Trubisky’s career lol.

Ending the Bears season in Week 2 would make me happy enough lol

• pheffernan7

@hobbes2d said...

Another thing is that we did not pass block well at all last thursday and now we have to deal with Von Miller and Bradley Chubb. Mitch under pressure screams 4 ints.

• thedkexperience

@hobbes2d said...

And you guys are ignoring the complete turd the Broncos OC laid last night. TE reverse play 1 in the script. Swinging gate at the 5 yard line during a drive where they were grabbing chunks by just doing basic stuff.

Trubisky had a 95 QB rating as a 2nd year starter. Flacco has never had a rating that high in his career. One QB is a young guy who had a 6 TD game last year. The other guy got benched and watched his team finish 6-1 despite their QB throwing with his feet.

Flacco is Eli level bad. Trubisky is a bit up and down. It’s not even close. I’m not playing either guy but the Bears have a much better QB.

• hobbes2d

@pheffernan7 said...

Another thing is that we did not pass block well at all last thursday and now we have to deal with Von Miller and Bradley Chubb. Mitch under pressure screams 4 ints.

Yeah it’s going to be bad. Especially since Nagy seems allergic to running the ball to take any pressure off of being 1 dimensional with a subpar QB who took basically zero live game reps during preseason. Seems smart!

• pheffernan7

@thedkexperience said...

And you guys are ignoring the complete turd the Broncos OC laid last night. TE reverse play 1 in the script. Swinging gate at the 5 yard line during a drive where they were grabbing chunks by just doing basic stuff.

Trubisky had a 95 QB rating as a 2nd year starter. Flacco has never had a rating that high in his career. One QB is a young guy who had a 6 TD game last year. The other guy got benched and watched his team finish 6-1 despite their QB throwing with his feet.

Flacco is Eli level bad. Trubisky is a bit up and down. It’s not even close. I’m not playing either guy but the Bears have a much better QB.

Lol god I hope the public think like you

• mike42

@pheffernan7 said...

100% with you. You can’t be all in on a D just because that’s how it works. But, you have to like the Den D

• hobbes2d

@thedkexperience said...

Omg they’re both bad QBs. One plays in Andy Reid’s system essentially except with NOT Andy Reid as his playcaller. The other plays in a crappier version of Kyle Shanahan’s offense except with not Shanahan as his playcaller. Both are bad.

At least Flacco is somewhat more poised under pressure and can more accurately place a ball down the field to his receivers to make a play. All Trubisky can do is airmail it over Allen Robinson head when he’s wide open.

• hobbes2d

Certainly wasn’t surprising Scangarello was bad in his first game ever calling plays in an NFL game. This is what happens when NFL teams keep trying to find the next Sean McVay when there’s literally only one of them in existence. They’re hiring young coaches with little experience and virtually position coaches who have never called plays at this level.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).