1:00 PM EST : New England ( -14.5 ) at Miami ( 14.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at Tennessee ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -9 ) at Oakland ( 9 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( (Pick) ) at Denver ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at LA Rams ( -3 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( (Pick) ) at Atlanta ( (Pick) ) —- T: 51

Monday, Sept 16th
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1 ) at NY Jets ( 1 ) —- T: 46

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Beckhams3Fingers

@rourke441 said...

wow in the dkings 4.5 m contest guy in 2nd place lost 850k by 0.10 fpts

God I’d be puking if that was me.

• ASitar

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Whichever one I don’t pick. I can’t win haha

I have both in 1

• zpa1989

choosing WR’s is such a crapshoot sometimes i swear

• JH822547

@rourke441 said...

wow in the dkings 4.5 m contest guy in 2nd place lost 850k by 0.10 fpts

Yep he’s been hanging on for hours and lost it at the death and some guy with Sanders came from nowhere.

• captainwacky

I’m just happy that someone playing Preston Williams took it down. Not only that, he played Demarcus Robinson, and then was like “yep, gotta dig a littler deeper.”

• captainwacky

Also happy that someone on this board (or close enough) won the FD milly; always nice to see :)

• zline34

LOL. So Rigged for Bears. Worst roughing the passer call I’ve ever seen.

• depalma13

@kia12345678 said...

I hope so

Congratulations to you and your wife!!!!!!

• mr_papageorgio

Nice milly win Mrs. Kia! Based on my results this season I might start letting Mrs. P pick for me.

• CJtheGrump

There’s a game that had a 53.5 total. One of the QBs threw for 440+ yards. How many points were scored?

• NDNole

Not a great week for me. BUT the bears pulled the win out in miraculous fashion so all is well. BEARDOWN!!!!!!!!

• 49noobers

Doubled my entries in FD and lost half in DK. Dead break even overall. Had some good calls and stands but still didn’t worked out as I only play big GPPs . Off I go to snf showdown.

• chronoxiong

@jcotdl said...

i apologize @chronox.. i am chitty because i had a bad day. just wanted to say i am being a jerk and i apologize

You good man. I dont like getting into arguments on forums so I was going to stay quiet after my last post. You lost all your games today too? If so, I feel your pain. Hate losing as well but its all over with now. Donated about $90 to Yahoo today. And $45 to FD.

• jcotdl

@chronoxiong said...

You good man. I dont like getting into arguments on forums so I was going to stay quiet after my last post. You lost all your games today too? If so, I feel your pain. Hate losing as well but its all over with now. Donated about $90 to Yahoo today. And $45 to FD.

i did okay. but it was not cool to jump your chit. sorry duder. and congrats to all that did well, especially those that won the milly!

• Njsum1

Mahomes 443 and 4td…idk…is that good?

#babyGoat

• Dr_Gonzo

Finished 4th in the DK $3 for $20K! Still can’t believe it!

• Dunzor

@JH822547 said...

Yep he’s been hanging on for hours and lost it at the death and some guy with Sanders came from nowhere.

The guy in 5th had a 0 from Amendola, if he plays basically any other cheap play he only needs like 5 points to win a milly

• NDNole

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Nice work.

• SteeloCity

Who you guys like for Eagles-Falcons tonight on FD? Think Julio in MVP is easy bucks which means it won’t happen hahaha

• thedkexperience

I made the 5050 line by 1 point despite Kamara falling asleep. Normally I don’t play cash but figured my LU was safer than usual. Saved my bacon this week. I’ll take a break even week. Onto the next one.

• Dunzor

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Wow congrats! Crazy if that was in the Milly you’re a Millionaire

• Dr_Gonzo

@NDNole said...

Nice work.

Thanks! I had hardman too with the 75 yard td called back. Can’t complain I suppose

• Dr_Gonzo

@Dunzor said...

Wow congrats! Crazy if that was in the Milly you’re a Millionaire

What? For real?

• gaelicgirl

@IronMonkey415 said...

It’s ok we can hold each other and cry together.
    I’m just about to jump out out 1 story house and end it all.

Sick of losing every god damn Sunday.

Hang in there, buddy

NBA tips off Oct 22

Congrats to Mrs. Kia, I am in awe!

• superjon

@chronoxiong said...

Play Kamara they said. High o/u they said. It will be fun they said. More like fun donating money to the slate. So mad today. After the emotional high I had last week winning $657.

I said very early on in this thread to tread lightly when it came to Kamara because he was Beermaker’s Beast of the Week.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).