1:00 PM EST : New England ( -14.5 ) at Miami ( 14.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at Tennessee ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -9 ) at Oakland ( 9 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( (Pick) ) at Denver ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at LA Rams ( -3 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( (Pick) ) at Atlanta ( (Pick) ) —- T: 51

Monday, Sept 16th
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1 ) at NY Jets ( 1 ) —- T: 46

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dunzor

@Dr_Gonzo said...

What? For real?

Ya, Milly winning lineup was 231.12 so anyone in the top 11 of your contest would’ve had the milly if they played it there

• Alergic2Winning

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Finished 4th in the DK $3 for $20K! Still can’t believe it!

Congrats.
    Enjoy the moola.

• kdsdawg

@superjon said...

I said very early on in this thread to tread lightly when it came to Kamara because he was Beermaker’s Beast of the Week.

yes, that is the reason, not Brees going down..LOL

• monarch

Someone finished 5th in the milly for 25k with a zero from Amendola in the flex. That has to hurt

• Dr_Gonzo

Wow. Guess at least I’m not alone

• Kamais_Ookin

@808state said...

I think he got hurt, but it wasn’t a great matchup

He got hurt in last half of 4th q. He finished first half with like 20 yards offense and barely did more in 3rd q. Got hypnotized by talks here of how Steelers go heavy with RB after embarrassing loss. No such thing happened

• monarch

The only necessary piece was the Patriots defense. The top 35 positions in the milly all had the Pats D.

• monarch

Next week the Cowboys host the Dolphins. That D will probably be 30 percent owned

• BigPod

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Congrats man, nice win!!

• marker0357

@Dunzor said...

The bust was almost entirely due to Brees getting injured 5 minutes into the game, injuries happen in the NFL and that is the one part of DFS that you can’t predict but have to just accept when it gets you since it will even out over time

this…mine was Big Ben. I had him everywhere and when he went down, so did JuJu and JWash. Big Ben & JuJu were my core in 90% of my lineups

• superjon

@kdsdawg said...

yes, that is the reason, not Brees going down..LOL

It’s not the reason he was a bust, and neither is Brees getting injured.

My point was that when one of these talking heads says [insert name here] is a smash play/beast of the week/ultimate lock, then you lower your expectations.

• depalma13

Sanders will get 100+ yards rushing and two TDs tonight.

• superjon

@marker0357 said...

this…mine was Big Ben. I had him everywhere and when he went down, so did JuJu and JWash. Big Ben & JuJu were my core in 90% of my lineups

Totally different situation.

JuJu and JWash are both WR and mainly get the ball when it’s thrown to them.

Kamara is a RB. 95% of his targets are going to be short passes that Bridgewater, despite all of his shortcomings as a QB, is more than capable of making.

• PDFOUR

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Congrats!!!!

• SteeloCity

@marker0357 said...

I would’ve been looking close to the top in almost every LU had Ben not go down. This x100848743848473939844.

• superjon

And for the record, I had 11% Kamara today.

• marker0357

@superjon said...

Totally different situation.

JuJu and JWash are both WR and mainly get the ball when it’s thrown to them.

Kamara is a RB. 95% of his targets are going to be short passes that Bridgewater, despite all of his shortcomings as a QB, is more than capable of making.

SJ, I was speaking about Brees going down specifically, not the impact to Kamara. I get your point but I still say that Big Ben going down had a dramatic effect on the game.

• kia12345678

RG Overall Ranking

@depalma13 said...

Congratulations to you and your wife!!!!!!

Thanks. This doesnt feel real

• depalma13

@kia12345678 said...

I can only imagine. At least we all know it’s possible!

• DC2380

@kia12345678 said...

Yeah man congratulations!!!

• Alergic2Winning

@kia12345678 said...

You live in Kansas? (no I’m not stalking or anything weird) Just would make a fun story for my FF buddies here in Newton.

*For those wondering. McConnell AFB in Wichita KS is KC135 a refueling base.

• Dfspacman

@monarch said...

Someone finished 5th in the milly for 25k with a zero from Amendola in the flex. That has to hurt

Damn Amendola and Hockenson non existent today

• Messiah717

@kia12345678 said...

Congrats on the great win. Just remember the taxes.

• monarch

@Dfspacman said...

Damn Amendola and Hockenson non existent today

Amendola was up against PFF top rated corner Desmond King

• lotusbomb

patriots defense and andrews at tight end made my day. none of my runningbacks got over twenty. my wide reciever picks were just ok.

my core hit and I made 700 in those multipliers on DK.

general lowest owned WR that I had was kirk who hit for 20, and ingram my lowest owned RB got 9.70. still better than the bust people had to take involving kamara.

I was almost 100% keenan allen and I can only be glad he didn’t have an abysmal game, but having so much of him turned me off of ekeler almost completely and that was a mistake.

on to next week.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).