1:00 PM EST : New England ( -14.5 ) at Miami ( 14.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at Tennessee ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -9 ) at Oakland ( 9 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( (Pick) ) at Denver ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at LA Rams ( -3 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( (Pick) ) at Atlanta ( (Pick) ) —- T: 51

Monday, Sept 16th
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1 ) at NY Jets ( 1 ) —- T: 46

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dr_Gonzo

@squidkill said...

Love the message board victory laps. Like literally their only post is when they hit big. Congrats. Clap back. Get the heck off our lawn. Please and congrats

I used to comment here a lot more and was constantly ignored so I mostly quit. Back to lurking since I’m not one of the forums chosen ones

• 49noobers

People who didn’t win and barely broke even like me this week, just don’t lose your heart. Name of the game in GPPs is to hit big just one or two games a season, if you only play GPPs like me.

I was a mere 10 points away from winning a million dollars couple of years back when i had Gronk left in afternoon slate and he got injured and left game in q1. Just gotta stick to the process and keep trying 16 weeks every year.

• monarch

Carson Wentz night is equivalent to paying up for a SP1 who gets rocked

• monarch

And Ridley is breaking this showdown slate

• TheWeeIceMan

Ertz the last man standing for the eagles.

• gaelicgirl

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

D Jax and Alshon out with injuries lmao!

Whoever I pick gets injured, it’s like a curse!

• jayzee666

@jayzee666 said...

I am the anti Christ of DFS!

Showdown.
    Jones as Captain.
    No Ridley
    Desean J in one LU.
    Jefrries in the other LU.
    I fear for the safety of the players I still have!

• monarch

Eagles playing like the Raiders. They may never get another first down

• BIF

@monarch said...

Carson Wentz night is equivalent to paying up for a SP1 who gets rocked

I’m laughing because I started this game losing my Season Long game by 15.4 points (EAPN half PPR scoring) and we both have 1 guy left each

I have Ryan 11 points
    He has Wentz -4.5

I’m actually winning right now by 0.1 😂😂😂

I figured I had zero chance with us both having QBs and being 15.4 behind

• yisman

So Falcons missing OLs and now Eagles missing top two receivers and the backup TE

• squidkill

@BIF said...

How’d your H2Hs go ?

I swept my 6 with 171.72 – pretty good considering I didn’t have enough for Pats D so played Texans.

Literally saved by the bell late in 4pm games. . 145 in cash. . Cashed all my double ups. 4-2 in h2h. Not my best week. But made a tiny profit.

• yisman

these ads pushing for Sunday night to be “laundry night” are rather odd.

• squidkill

@squidkill said...

Literally saved by the bell late in 4pm games. . 145 in cash. . Cashed all my double ups. 4-2 in h2h. Not my best week. But made a tiny profit.

Played Tex too. 171 crushed in cash this week. Congrats.

• Beckhams3Fingers

This DK flash draft is basically in game trolling me. 2nd Q I went with D Jax and of course he gets hurt. Got my LU for 3rd set and not 5 seconds after the draft ends I see J. Jones on the sidelines getting his neck worked on.

• squidkill

Can we all agree that all the Raider chalk kinda busted? Not terrible busts but ???

• squidkill

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

This DK flash draft is basically in game trolling me. 2nd I went with D Jax and of course he gets hurt. Got my LU for 3rd set and not 5 seconds after the draft ends I see J. Jones on the sidelines getting his neck worked on.

That shit is Wild. ? I’m scared

• joephoto

@Dr_Gonzo said...

I used to comment here a lot more and was constantly ignored so I mostly quit. Back to lurking since I’m not one of the forums chosen ones

Easy. Just give us some winners.

• monarch

The formula for cashing in showdown tonight is having six players that are actually playing in the game and one of them not being Carson Wentz.

• jayzee666

@squidkill said...

Can we all agree that all the Raider chalk kinda busted? Not terrible busts but ???

They were in a great spot, they did get behind like they were supposed to.
    I played them, that is always bad for a team.
    And they ARE the Raiders. That is what they do!

• Beckhams3Fingers

@squidkill said...

That shit is Wild. ? I’m scared

It’s actually kind of fun. Especially if all your showdown LUs are trashed because of injuries, but you still want/need some action in the night cap haha

• monarch

Now Wentz is hurt

• Beckhams3Fingers

Now Wentz hurt. You can not make this shit up.

• BIF

@monarch said...

The formula for cashing in showdown tonight is having six players that are actually playing in the game and one of them not being Carson Wentz.

Wentz is out now too so just still playing in game is key

• callmetouch

Are you kidding me lmao wentz/jeffery/Djax stack. Wtf is this

• thetitanlb

I’m glad I decided to burn money tonight. Cant shake this bad luck man. Beyond frustrating. Lose both Wentz and Jeffrey on my showdown and primetime slates

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).