1:00 PM EST : New England ( -14.5 ) at Miami ( 14.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3 ) at Tennessee ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -9 ) at Oakland ( 9 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( (Pick) ) at Denver ( (Pick) ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at LA Rams ( -3 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( (Pick) ) at Atlanta ( (Pick) ) —- T: 51

Monday, Sept 16th
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1 ) at NY Jets ( 1 ) —- T: 46

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dr_Gonzo

@theIrrigator said...

I dont see that anywhere. Looks like they will count to me

On the lineups page there’s a banner says Trade Alert and says points won’t count, check your lineups.

• CleverGroom

@ASitar said...

Will D Thomas be ready-enough to be viable tonight?

He’s literally never practiced with the team, ruptured his Achilles 10 months ago, and has been battling a hamstring injury for the past fortnight.

Up to you whether you think that outweighs his history with proven mediocrities Trevor Siemian and Adam Gase.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

I like Siemian tonight, I think he has some success. He will probably throw a couple picks but he will also throws a couple touchdowns. I cant reasonable project him for more than 18 FPTS but for $8200 that wont kill you

• CleverGroom

Myles Garrett, Larry Ogunjobi, Sheldon Richardson, Olivier Vernon, Genard Avery.

Just something to think about.

• al3b3d3v

@CleverGroom said...

Myles Garrett, Larry Ogunjobi, Sheldon Richardson, Olivier Vernon, Genard Avery.

Just something to think about.

this game will be over by half time

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Dr_Gonzo said...

On the lineups page there’s a banner says Trade Alert and says points won’t count, check your lineups.

Maybe that’s the Mon-Thur slate? I’m making a lineup and there’s no banner on top

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dr_Gonzo said...

That has to be for the Thursday-Monday slate because it also tells me J.P. Holtz has been claimed by the bears and wont recieve fantasy points. It would say it in the player pool also

• Dr_Gonzo

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Maybe that’s the Mon-Thur slate? I’m making a lineup and there’s no banner on top

My bad for not specifying. I’m seeing it on the Showdown for tonight only.

• ASitar

Think if it’s a blowout at half Bell gets much run in the 2nd half? I don’t have a whole lot of him but it iS Le’Veon Bell. Anything less than 15 points at that price is a bust.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@CleverGroom said...

He’s literally never practiced with the team, ruptured his Achilles 10 months ago, and has been battling a hamstring injury for the past fortnight.

Up to you whether you think that outweighs his history with proven mediocrities Trevor Siemian and Adam Gase.

He looked pretty good to me in the Patriots preseason game. He’s $3800, already has chemistry with the QB and has upside with low ownership. Definitely a gpp play if he’s active

• Tabes

cleveland blow out…. baker goes nuts bell gets benched/re-injures the shoulder

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

The last time Browns blew anyone out was 2014

• Tabes

@theIrrigator said...

The last time Browns blew anyone out was 2014

so you’re saying theyre due?

• telestraightshooter

@theIrrigator said...

He looked pretty good to me in the Patriots preseason game. He’s $3800, already has chemistry with the QB and has upside with low ownership. Definitely a gpp play if he’s active

in huddle: Siemian – DT, pick a post route …… everyone else, max protect…..on Omaha 3……
    BREAK!

• Kamais_Ookin

So assuming jets are trailing for most of game and siemian noodle arms, fair to say bell gets at least 5 receptions or more?

• JSteele

@Kamais_Ookin said...

So assuming jets are trailing for most of game and siemian noodle arms, fair to say bell gets at least 5 receptions or more?

Sure, Bell and Crowder should get the most looks. I think Siemian will resort to short yardage passes.

• ASitar

@JSteele said...

Sure, Bell and Crowder should get the most looks. I think Siemian will resort to short yardage passes.

Do you like Griffin for $800 or no because everyone likes him for $800? Seems like it’ll be hard for him not to hit value. Also, what are your thoughts on Higgins?

• monarch

@ASitar said...

Do you like Griffin for $800 or no because everyone likes him for $800? Seems like it’ll be hard for him not to hit value. Also, what are your thoughts on Higgins?

Higgins might not even play. If he is out Taywan Taylor is someone who can be very productive for 200. If that were the case I would like Taylor over Griffin

• JSteele

Griffin is alright. I kind of like D’Ernest Johnson if we are going that low. He’s their kick returner but also will play their backup RB roll with Hilliard out. He may vulture a TD from Chubb and catch some passes. If he returns a kick for a TD stacked with Browns DST, your golden.

• depalma13

@Tabes said...

cleveland blow out…. baker goes nuts bell gets benched/re-injures the shoulder

The Jets defense is better than Tennessee’s.

• monarch

@JSteele said...

Griffin is alright. I kind of like D’Ernest Johnson if we are going that low. He’s their kick returner but also will play their backup RB roll with Hilliard out. He may vulture a TD from Chubb and catch some passes. If he returns a kick for a TD stacked with Browns DST, your golden.

That’s Elijah McGuire

• HoodsFromTheWood

@monarch said...

Higgins might not even play. If he is out Taywan Taylor is someone who can be very productive for 200. If that were the case I would like Taylor over Griffin

Last week Taylor was inactive and Ratley(1.8K/DK) played. He out snapped Higgins 35-32 and caught both his targets

• econbrah11

Just entered the 1$ 4th quarter only contest on FD. Seems like a cool alternative.

• JSteele

@monarch said...

That’s Elijah McGuire

I’m under the impression he’s there for emergency depth and won’t have much of a role tonight.

• dictator_teddy

RG Overall Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Strategy Talk: DK has a showdown primetime survivor with 25 entries left: Winner gets $10k / $22.5k of the prize pool, so it is really top heavy. I have 6 entries, needlunchmoney has 5 entries, and someone else has two entries, with 12 single entries left. I am torn on sticking to a narrow distribution of players vs. shotgunning and making sure all players are covered in my 6 builds. What strategy do you guys suggest give me the best chance of winning?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).