1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 11 ) at Tennessee ( -11 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5.5 ) at Chicago ( -5.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:05 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Arizona ( -7 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -8.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 8.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( -6.5 ) at Houston ( 6.5 ) —- T: 53
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 44

Monday, 9/21
    8:15 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• lukemiller42

Starting 0-2 historically gives you a ~10% chance to make playoffs. The odds are probably very different with an extra playoff slot this year but I expect the urgency of it as you’re not really thinking about that.

So I’m thinking on a tough slate, I’m going to look hard at 0-1 teams facing each other with playoff expectations. Vikings Colts, Atlanta Dallas, to a lesser extent Bucs Panthers. I like all 6 of these offenses so I think all 3 could be a shootout.

• superjon

How many more picks does Fitz have to throw before they let Tua have a shot?

• monarch

I feel like DK priced the Cowboys receiving options way, way down to get people off Ezekiel Elliot. I will probably lean towards the Dak/Coop/Gallup stack and omit Zeke with this pricing.

• lukemiller42

I went back and listened to the swolecast. Their draftkings lineup week 1 was

Lamar
    CMac
    Gibson
    Davonte Adams
    Viska
    Scottie Miller
    Goedert
    Mark Andrews
    Jets Def

Which would’ve been a solid lineup, especially if you decided wash def over jets. I’m critical of touts so wanted to give props to them

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Week 2: Overreaction Central. Usually my favorite week of the year.

• boilermakerbeef

Is there a thread for Monday Night only?

• JH822547

I guess it’s going to be Trubisky again

• Straightfire118

Dude that $3 20 max 2 milly guaranteed might be the best tourney DK has ever had. I recommended everyone maxing that baby out.

• Njsum1

@Straightfire118 said...

Dude that $3 20 max 2 milly guaranteed might be the best tourney DK has ever had. I recommended everyone maxing that baby out.

That contest is straight fire 😁

• Bvgingy

Locking in JT and riding the wave for week 2.

• Njsum1

@Bvgingy said...

Locking in JT and riding the wave for week 2.

I like Ronald Jones, of the Tampa Bay Joneses.

JT solid too

• Bvgingy

Going to try and manage a bankroll this season and actually play cash games. I usually only play a lineup or two in gpps just for fun, but I want to try this. Anyone have any recommendations on what kind of cash game contests are the best?

• tmarohl

@Bvgingy said...

Going to try and manage a bankroll this season and actually play cash games. I usually only play a lineup or two in gpps just for fun, but I want to try this. Anyone have any recommendations on what kind of cash game contests are the best?

Single entry double ups.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

@Bvgingy said...

As a long time player of DFS I highly doubt cash games are even worth it anymore. Have thought that for the last 3-4 years. Rake going up and cash players widely use optimizers. Why just alternate wins and losses, and pay the rake? Can anyone honestly say they win 60+% of cash games anymore (during the full season)?

• Njsum1

@jlowery73 said...

As a long time player of DFS I highly doubt cash games are even worth it anymore. Have thought that for the last 3-4 years. Rake going up and cash players widely use optimizers. Why just alternate wins and losses, and pay the rake? Can anyone honestly say they win 60+% of cash games anymore (during the full season)?

Rake in 50/50’s still 10%. Yet I agree otherwise, I stopped playing cash games years ago.

The Blitz I hear might be worth it if you want to play cash.

• 808state

pricing on DK looks very loose almost like fanduel style. if Sanders plays at 6k and Taylor at 5.7 you can have a lineup of studs on studs. probably going to be a very high scoring week.

• DepressedSteelersFan

Thoughts on Campbell at 4500 and Corey Davis at 4000 on DK this week?

• synth

Had an alright week this week thanks to the Teddy/CMC/Roddy/Jacobs core but did leave some money on the table with too much Scott and Sunday morning shifts to some Stafford/Jones/Hock/Arob cores.

This week I think I’ll be getting some CeeDee Lamb sprinkled into some lineups. Second most targets last week, 5/6 catches, a good matchup vs the Falcons, explosive talent, and Cowboys lost the security blanket of Jarwin. Potential slate breaking upside at 4700 on DK.

• 49noobers

Really like Hayden Hurst again in week 2. I was close to 50% on him in week-1 before I trimmed down to 35% on Sunday morning. He ran most routs of any TEs in week 1.

Targets will follow. Cowboys will surely put up some points and falcons will be chasing. Hurst is a good pivot away from Ridley chalk at low ownership and low price after he busted in week 1 which was unlucky imo.i might go 50%on him again.

I like this game a lot for game stacks. Both QBs, Julio, cooper, Gallup, zeke can all smash.

• lukemiller42

@49noobers said...

Really like Hayden Hurst again in week 2. I was close to 50% on him in week-1 before I trimmed down to 35% on Sunday morning. He ran most routs of any TEs in week 1.

Targets will follow. Cowboys will surely put up some points and falcons will be chasing. Hurst is a good pivot away from Ridley chalk at low ownership and low price after he busted in week 1 which was unlucky imo.i might go 50%on him again.

I like this game a lot for game stacks. Both QBs, Julio, cooper, Gallup, zeke can all smash.

I’m on hurst as my only definite lock so far, and if people for whatever reason gravitate to whoever the cowboys backup is as cheap chalk in a high scoring game it’s even better for hurst. Cowboys if I’m not mistaken down 2 linebackers and struggled with tight ends last year. I think hurst could smash

• parrothead112

If Lindsay is down do we semi lock Melvin Gordon?

• monarch

@parrothead112 said...

If Lindsay is down do we semi lock Melvin Gordon?

If you want negative rushing yards

• monarch

Diontae Johnson 4500 looks like a lock for me. If you started with him and Hurst you are probably off to a solid start.

• Csquared1987

@lukemiller42 said...

Starting 0-2 historically gives you a ~10% chance to make playoffs. The odds are probably very different with an extra playoff slot this year but I expect the urgency of it as you’re not really thinking about that.

So I’m thinking on a tough slate, I’m going to look hard at 0-1 teams facing each other with playoff expectations. Vikings Colts, Atlanta Dallas, to a lesser extent Bucs Panthers. I like all 6 of these offenses so I think all 3 could be a shootout.

The numbers don’t apply to this season because of the extra teams that will be in the playoffs this year.

• Csquared1987

Last week I told you guys Aaron Rodgers is going against a team with no real pass rush, and a brand new secondary, in a quiet stadium…..

Don’t overthinking It, the same rules apply this week except the teams jersey color he’s going against will be blue instead of purple.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.