1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 11 ) at Tennessee ( -11 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5.5 ) at Chicago ( -5.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:05 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Arizona ( -7 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -8.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 8.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( -6.5 ) at Houston ( 6.5 ) —- T: 53
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 44

Monday, 9/21
    8:15 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• HoodsFromTheWood

So who’s the free square this week. Corey Davis 4k or slow as an eephus Cepus 3.8

• Csquared1987

You guys think Chris Herndon is a good play Sunday? He should be locked into at least 8 targets right?

• monarch

@Csquared1987 said...

You guys think Chris Herndon is a good play Sunday? He should be locked into at least 8 targets right?

Yes…he is a pretty good play

• wilks3579

@DepressedSteelersFan said...

So much value at WR this week I don’t find myself paying down at RB.

This week most will be building their lineups that way, paying down at WR and jamming in the top RB’s. I’m trying to build a more balanced lineup, with a lean towards getting the higher priced WR’s in there to give myself a different build for gpp’s.

• yisman

Miles Sanders will be active and they don’t expect a snaps restriction.

AJ Brown and Darrynton Evans sitting.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@monarch said...

Jaire is overrated as a shadow. Thielen dusted him with ease. But Cephus would be greats sans Golladay

I’ll probaly throw one with cephus, rest with mjj.

I know mjj can have ceiling games, obvisouly with golladay in would make that more realistic, but idk i feel like lions are who I’m riding with sunday.

• mbunner23

Too many 4k receivers that I love. Idk how to rank em. In no order (Kirk, Lamb, Davis, Johnson).

• yisman

Hartitz helicopter plays:

Ekeler, Fullerv, Mostert, Scotty Miller, David Montgomery

=========

Jack Doyle ruled out, as expected.

• monarch

All the Paris Campbell then

• Njsum1

@fitz2k2 said...

Looks like godwin is doubtful

It’s Wes Welker time, excuse I mean Julian Edelman, my bad again, I meant Scottie Pippen 🤪

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

All the Paris Campbell then

Save some for the rest of us. How can I pay him if your hogging all the Paris? 😬🤔

• Dr_Gonzo

@TopDawgs07 said...

Playing Devil’s advocate here on ARod. Does it concern anyone that the Lions might not keep pace offensively like the Vikings were able to last week. Continuing to be pushed to throw definitely aided last week’s performance. If the Packers are able to, I think they would rather run the football with a comfortable lead than continue to sling the ball around.

Vegas appears to believe Detroit will put up a fight. Opened at 46.5, now at 49.5. Detroit’s total has moved from 20.5 to 21.75.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@TopDawgs07 said...

Playing Devil’s advocate here on ARod. Does it concern anyone that the Lions might not keep pace offensively like the Vikings were able to last week. Continuing to be pushed to throw definitely aided last week’s performance. If the Packers are able to, I think they would rather run the football with a comfortable lead than continue to sling the ball around.

I think Det should be able to keep up. They were among the league leaders in plays last week(same # as GB). They had 420+ yds of offense and were a DJ Swift drop away from a 30 point day

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Csquared1987 said...

Could be a good pivot off a seemingly chalky Logan Thomas

• Njsum1

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Vegas appears to believe Detroit will put up a fight. Opened at 46.5, now at 49.5. Detroit’s total has moved from 20.5 to 21.75.

If I’m Matt Patricia I give the packers a healthy dose of AP. That’s how you beat the Packers.

Theilen did his work in soft coverage at the games end once it was pretty much decided. Not saying one or more of Detroit’s pass catchers won’t have a nice day and I’ll have some exposure, it’s that the packers pass def is solid.

I’m gonna play AP in a lineup or 2. He did catch 3 balls last week, on top of rushing well. Hoping the old man still has fresh legs for at least a couple more games.

• odanny

@Dr_Gonzo said...

They got hosed in Lambeau last year on a horrible call, think it was hands to the face when he was on his shoulder pads, and it cost them the game. That is on everyone’s mind for sure.

• emnj69

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Could be a good pivot off a seemingly chalky Logan Thomas

just play j smith who is better than both and will put up better numbers and no a brown

• TomBradyBlueMamba

6k range is killing me for my last roster spot at WR on DK. Evans, Cooper, Woods, and for some reason I like Marquise Brown the most. Feels like Lamar will get him in the endzone. This is what makes or breaks the lineups. There is always that final roster spot with 10+ studs in range of your remaining salary and 9 of them want you dead

• squidkill

I’ve been behind the 8 ball this week…. Lots of things to catch up on- Looks like value WR is the theme this week. No more Benny Smell value. I like Paris and then Dionte as the value WR- Never trust a Corey Davis chalk week

• realphipps

Two guys I’m very high on, who could approach ceiling games at their price points:

Ronald Jones 5.2dk
    Dan Arnold 3.3dk

I’m also very intrigued by Brandon Aiyuk, who appears to be healthy and in line for an immediate impact role. At 4.3dk, he’ll go relatively unowned with the other options in that price range.

• mbunner23

@squidkill said...

I’ve been behind the 8 ball this week…. Lots of things to catch up on- Looks like value WR is the theme this week. No more Benny Smell value. I like Paris and then Dionte as the value WR- Never trust a Corey Davis chalk week

How about Christian Kirk?

A phrase I like to use in the nba forums “There’s too much value”

• squidkill

I think Kirk is fine in game stack Gpps and GPPs- Hard to trust kirk in cash with that goose egg last week

• HoodsFromTheWood

@squidkill said...

Never trust a Corey Davis chalk week

Thanks I needed that, almost walked into that trap

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Since we are talking value, we’re talking about Humphries at 3400 DK right?

• HoodsFromTheWood

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

Since we are talking value, we’re talking about Humphries at 3400 DK right?

Nice dart. He had 7 targets. Playing the team that made Parris Campbell popular this week

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.