1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 11 ) at Tennessee ( -11 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5.5 ) at Chicago ( -5.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:05 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Arizona ( -7 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -8.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 8.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( -6.5 ) at Houston ( 6.5 ) —- T: 53
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 44

Monday, 9/21
    8:15 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Lamms30

@realphipps said...

Two guys I’m very high on, who could approach ceiling games at their price points:

Ronald Jones 5.2dk
    Dan Arnold 3.3dk

I’m also very intrigued by Brandon Aiyuk, who appears to be healthy and in line for an immediate impact role. At 4.3dk, he’ll go relatively unowned with the other options in that price range.

I worry that Arians will all of the sudden give Fournette half the carries..

• yisman

Kittle ruled OUT

• WrathofKhaaan

@TopDawgs07 said...

Playing Devil’s advocate here on ARod. Does it concern anyone that the Lions might not keep pace offensively like the Vikings were able to last week. Continuing to be pushed to throw definitely aided last week’s performance. If the Packers are able to, I think they would rather run the football with a comfortable lead than continue to sling the ball around.

I’m choosing to roll with the ARod has a chip on his shoulder because LaFleur took J. Love in the first rd narrative… I think Rodgers will spend all season showing LaFleur that he was a fool for not having faith in a win-now mentality with arguably the best QB in the league and so many other pressing needs. ARod has always played best with a chip on his shoulder and this slap in the face will only add fuel to the fire. ARod is on a war path this season, he will throw up 10, up 20, up 30…

This is the way.

• dominicanpapi

I’m a little concerned with Arizona here. Maxx Williams is still out, I believe he is their blocking tight end. Now they’re losing their center for the week. Washington’s defensive line is absolutely stacked. Kyler can beat them with his legs, and even though I have a Murray-Drake-Hopkins stack in 1 out of a 3 max lineup, I don’t think this is a slam dunk game for them. It wouldn’t shock me if Washington actually beats them this week.

• Njsum1

@WrathofKhaaan said...

I’m choosing to roll with the ARod has a chip on his shoulder because LaFleur took J. Love in the first rd narrative… I think Rodgers will spend all season showing LaFleur that he was a fool for not having faith in a win-now mentality with arguably the best QB in the league and so many other pressing needs. ARod has always played best with a chip on his shoulder and this slap in the face will only add fuel to the fire. ARod is on a war path this season, he will throw up 10, up 20, up 30…

This is the way.

I don’t think this will be the way all season. I think going forward he’ll throw when he needs to or when that’s the best way to beat a team.

He’s not young, don’t think the Packers want to get him hurt. Or as importantly, get Adams hurt so Rodgers can prove a point.

• Njsum1

@Lamms30 said...

I worry that Arians will all of the sudden give Fournette half the carries..

Is half the rush load that bad a thing against Carolina for 5.2k?

• Lamms30

@Njsum1 said...

Is half the rush load that bad a thing against Carolina for 5.2k?

I have some share but not confident in them..

• BiGtIGeRs

@yisman said...

Kittle ruled OUT

• WrathofKhaaan

@Njsum1 said...

I don’t think this will be the way all season. I think going forward he’ll throw when he needs to or when that’s the best way to beat a team.

He’s not young, don’t think the Packers want to get him hurt. Or as importantly, get Adams hurt so Rodgers can prove a point.

While I don’t disagree Aaron Jones will get his and will certainly be an integral part of the offense, I still think there will be plenty of juice for Rodgers in the passing game regardless of game script up until mid-4th. Stafford is no slouch and he will put up a fight in this one.

• WrathofKhaaan

Anyone else concerned about Tyron Smith’s neck injury? Dak and Zeke historically don’t do nearly as well when he is out. Depending on his game status I may lower my DAL exposure.

• TJRhodes

With all these injuries it looks like Herndon, Mostert/Reed, Evans, and Cephus all see an uptick in usage.

• Njsum1

@WrathofKhaaan said...

While I don’t disagree Aaron Jones will get his and will certainly be an integral part of the offense, I still think there will be plenty of juice for Rodgers in the passing game regardless of game script up until mid-4th. Stafford is no slouch and he will put up a fight in this one.

This week he should be fine. As long as Okudah is still out, passing is a good way to move the ball against Detroit. Look what Trubusty just did.

Actually not sure how good Okudah really is or what kind of impact he’ll make, yet supposedly he’s the real deal.

I was more rebutting your premise that this year is going to be A-A Ron’s revenge tour. I’m just saying the Packers will just try and win.

• Moszman

@TopDawgs07 said...

Playing Devil’s advocate here on ARod. Does it concern anyone that the Lions might not keep pace offensively like the Vikings were able to last week. Continuing to be pushed to throw definitely aided last week’s performance. If the Packers are able to, I think they would rather run the football with a comfortable lead than continue to sling the ball around.

Rodgers pissed about the drafting of a qb, he’s gonna put numbers up all season.

• BiGtIGeRs

with kittle out is J.Reed a free square?

• monarch

@BiGtIGeRs said...

with kittle out is J.Reed a free square?

Of course not. He could literally have his career end on the first play of the game. Plus there are like ten awesome TE plays this week.

• Joeltimb

Anyone know the top 5ish projected in ownership?

• superjon

I know I have been one of the most vocal when it comes to not going heavy on the Beast of the Week

Full disclosure…I will be going overweight on Henry this Sunday.

• realphipps

Okudah practiced in full and should play. He’s an absolute stud, especially in zone. Best zone/off corner I’ve seen coming outta college in a long time. Great instincts, great closing burst.

He doesn’t fix the Lions secondary and I highly doubt he shadows anyone early in the year, but he will limit anyone he lines up against.

• TJRhodes

@superjon said...

I know I have been one of the most vocal when it comes to not going heavy on the Beast of the Week

Good luck and Godspeed.

• infantryboys

@WrathofKhaaan said...

Anyone else concerned about Tyron Smith’s neck injury? Dak and Zeke historically don’t do nearly as well when he is out. Depending on his game status I may lower my DAL exposure.

Cowboys fan here, and yes this is huge. Dallas was already missing 2/5 of its line from last year. Also these sort of injuries usually fly under the radar, where the masses are concerned.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@superjon said...

Can Tenn afford to give Henry 34 touches/game every game in September and still have January dreams? He had the most touches of any RB and the 12th highest score. Beware the Beast

• superjon

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Can Tenn afford to give Henry 34 touches/game every game in September and still have January dreams? He had the most touches of any RB and the 12th highest score. Beware the Beast

Here’s the thing. As a lifelong Dolphins fan, I feel pretty confident in saying that Ryan Tannehill sucks as a QB. Last season was a fluke imo.

Titans are projected for close to 4 TDs, and I’m thinking Henry can account for at least 2 of them.

Now I just have to decide how overweight I’ll be. I’m thinking somewhere between 45%-60%

• Dr_Gonzo

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Don’t know who the beast is and don’t care. I rode that late season Henry train for a lot of cash last year. I’ll be on onboard Sunday

• Joeltimb

I’m very overweight as well. I just think he smashes and smashes big.

• awilson45

I maxed out 150 entries in the 125k mini max. I’ve never done this many lineups before, will be interesting to see how it turns out. Pretty low risk obviously, but I just wanna see if I can get 1 or 2 crazy scores.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.