1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 11 ) at Tennessee ( -11 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5.5 ) at Chicago ( -5.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:05 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Arizona ( -7 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -8.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 8.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( -6.5 ) at Houston ( 6.5 ) —- T: 53
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 44

Monday, 9/21
    8:15 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JCappy

After doing some more digging and some value opening up — I think we are going to have some huge GPP winning scores this week. Taylor/Stud at the RB slots with a value TE (or flex) and Defense can pretty much get you to any stack that you want.

• Stangs13

@Straightfire118 said...

Dude that $3 20 max 2 milly guaranteed might be the best tourney DK has ever had. I recommended everyone maxing that baby out.

That does look like a great tournament. I just hate playing in tournaments with 700k people in it.

• winnerchickendinner

Projected ownership on logan thomas/parris campbell?

• monarch

@winnerchickendinner said...

Projected ownership on logan thomas/parris campbell?

Logan Thomas is probably the play at TE. Hurst is a good tournament play as part of a game stack.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Hey guys, just a reminder here.

Pat Mayo reached out to us and asked if we could no longer post the direct link on the forum. You see, he gets credit for people clicking through his actual links. We will be deleting the links in the future so please do not share publicly.

You can, however, link to his actual PAGE where the link is displayed.

• monarch

Thanks. Anyone know why his contests are shrinking? I really like playing the Mayo but thats not a great trend.

• infantryboys

No mention of Benny Snell yet? If Conner is out, Snell becomes a bell cow at $4.5K.

• NDNole

@lukemiller42 said...

I’m on hurst as my only definite lock so far, and if people for whatever reason gravitate to whoever the cowboys backup is as cheap chalk in a high scoring game it’s even better for hurst. Cowboys if I’m not mistaken down 2 linebackers and struggled with tight ends last year. I think hurst could smash

Sounds like Gurley should have a good day

• bigez952

@bhdevault said...

Hey guys, just a reminder here.

Pat Mayo reached out to us and asked if we could no longer post the direct link on the forum. You see, he gets credit for people clicking through his actual links. We will be deleting the links in the future so please do not share publicly.

You can, however, link to his actual PAGE where the link is displayed.

If someone has a path to the week 2 NFL one let me know as I usually pull it from my apple podcasts page and there is no link on his week 2 NFL rankings show.

• mnstone14

amari cooper insanely cheap. Am i missing something?

• bigez952

@monarch said...

Thanks. Anyone know why his contests are shrinking? I really like playing the Mayo but thats not a great trend.

They are rake free and he has said more than once he doesn’t like to beg people to play close to lock and doesn’t want to stick DK with overlay so if they don’t fill early the contest size will be adjusted to ensure it fills without issue. Week 1 NFL didn’t fill until late so I definitely don’t expect that to get bigger. DK maxs the contest out at $100,000 so 6,667 entries is the largest it ever can possibly get which is what it was for golf when that was the only sport going on at the time.

• NDNole

Kinda liking cooper kupp to bounce back this week. I dont think eagles have anyone who can hang with him.

• winnerchickendinner

Alot of 6k receivers that are in good spots.

• Njsum1

@infantryboys said...

No mention of Benny Snell yet? If Conner is out, Snell becomes a bell cow at $4.5K.

Yeah that’s a nice value, would like to see some passing game involvement though. Didn’t see much last year either.

Yet he should be the bellcow. And the game script should be favorable.

Soooo many good plays at every position in week 2. Probably not going higher Than 35-40% on anyone as of now.

• parrothead112

Is Kyler Murray underpriced?

• JCappy

Would you guys be interested in some sort of tournament ladder on draft kings? Let me know and I will try to set it up.

• NDNole

Anyone catch the eagles game? How did desean look? Worth a flyer this week?

• BIF

Week 2 Pat Mayo contest is up on his DK Page
    $15 entry 3-max and rake-free

Also a US Open golf contest there

These usually fill pretty fast

https://dknation.draftkings.com/2020/6/8/21308999/the-pat-mayo-experience-podcasts

• BIF

@49noobers said...

Really like Hayden Hurst again in week 2. I was close to 50% on him in week-1 before I trimmed down to 35% on Sunday morning. He ran most routs of any TEs in week 1.

Interesting Week 1 for him as all 3 Falcons WRs went for over 100 yards (Julio, Ridley and Gage) yet their shiny new object Hurst that replaces target monster Hooper ended up busting.

Is the circle of trust not there yet ?

• winnerchickendinner

Hunter henry could be interesting

• thedkexperience

Well my butt significantly hurts today after what happened to my DFS lineups this weekend. Luckily I hit a few smaller scores and some bets so it wasn’t a total wash out but overall it was one of my worst NFL weekends in years.

But … it’s a new day! Yes it is!

At this early stage I having had a chance to do much research but my initial gut instinct is that Dallas scores 50 points this week. Let’s see who can talk me out of it over the next 35 pages!

• winnerchickendinner

Rivers do the same Rodgers did last week to MIN?

• NDNole

@winnerchickendinner said...

Rivers do the same Rodgers did last week to MIN?

I was thinking this would be sneaky but I dont think it will lol. But yeah I think rivers could have a big game and still throw picks too.

• odanny

@Csquared1987 said...

Last week I told you guys Aaron Rodgers is going against a team with no real pass rush, and a brand new secondary, in a quiet stadium…..

Don’t overthinking It, the same rules apply this week except the teams jersey color he’s going against will be blue instead of purple.

The Packers have to get their run game going, they go up in this game expect them to pound Detroit with AJ Dillon. Considering how Cordarelle ran through the Detroit front 7 on Sunday I’d expect GB to do the same, unless you think Golladay is 100% and Stafford can keep it close.

• TJRhodes

Some early chatter for the Hou/Bal game is that the Texans lean heavily on DJ to keep Lamar off the field as much as possible.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).