1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 11 ) at Tennessee ( -11 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5.5 ) at Chicago ( -5.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:05 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Arizona ( -7 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -8.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 8.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( -6.5 ) at Houston ( 6.5 ) —- T: 53
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 44

Monday, 9/21
    8:15 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

I see some concerns for Derrick Henry. I like him but I do not blindly like him.

• DepressedSteelersFan

Does Jordan Reed still have it? 30 year old, huge injury history versus a weak secondary but an average front 7. What are we all thinking? At $2600 he seems to cheap to not play given he’ll get most of the snaps.

• winnerchickendinner

It seems Kelce is the best KC pass catcher with success against the chargers.Also not going to shy away from CEH. LAC wasn’t exactly world beaters last year against the run.

• TJRhodes

@DepressedSteelersFan said...

Does Jordan Reed still have it? 30 year old, huge injury history versus a weak secondary but an average front 7. What are we all thinking? At $2600 he seems to cheap to not play given he’ll get most of the snaps.

Last week there was a guy in the milly that finished first or second with a zero in the TE spot at near min price. Kittle had 61 snaps last week, Reed had 10. Can we safely say Reed doubles his snap count at the very least this week? I think the odds of him reaching 10-13 DK points for 4x or 5x is not a big reach.

• IT4MVP

Is 3 receiving options from Tampa too many??

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Should I be on Saquon in cash since AP tore up Chicago rushing and receiving?

• wilks3579

@Joeltimb said...

Anyone know the top 5ish projected in ownership?

Lamar, Dak, Kyler and Mahomes will all be around 10-12%

Jonathan Taylor (30%), Kenyan Drake (25%), Zeke (20%) and Henry (20%) will be the top RB’s

Amari (25%), Davante (25%), Julio/Ridley/Gallup all around 20%, then you will have the 4k group (Parris Campbell, Diontae Johnson, Lamb, Corey Davis, Kirk) that will be popular and carry 15-20% ownership

• wilks3579

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

Should I be on Saquon in cash since AP tore up Chicago rushing and receiving?

No, you should not be on Saquon in cash. His team is on the road, has an 18 point team total and Chicago is favored by 5 points. We would prefer to play home favorites at RB in most of our cash lineups. Guys like Zeke, Henry, Drake and Taylor are all cheaper than Barkley, have higher team totals, are favored to win and are playing at home. Those are the guys you want in your cash lineup

• wilks3579

@IT4MVP said...

Is 3 receiving options from Tampa too many??

Probably…you start capping your ceiling when you keep adding pass catchers from the same team. Two pass catchers from the same team (with that teams QB) seems to be optimal, then running it back with a player from the opposing team. (for gpp’s)

• NDNole

My mind keeps telling me there is a chance barkley outscores zeke. What a leg up that would be. Then I look at implied score and common sense tells me thats a bad move.

Then my mind says LOTS of milly maker winners usually have one or two guys that look like total bad moves that end up being the difference. Defiantly non zero chance barkley outscores zeke. I gotta think about it. Doesnt fit the usual winning line up though since we want to start favored rb’s. Decisions decisions. I would be super tilted if zeke comes in at 25 dk points and barkley smashes with a 40 even in a loss its possible.

• Njsum1

@NDNole said...

My mind keeps telling me there is a chance barkley outscores zeke. What a leg up that would be. Then I look at implied score and common sense tells me thats a bad move.

Then my mind says LOTS of milly maker winners usually have one or two guys that look like total bad moves that end up being the difference. Defiantly non zero chance barkley outscores zeke. I gotta think about it. Doesnt fit the usual winning line up though since we want to start favored rb’s. Decisions decisions. I would be super tilted if zeke comes in at 25 dk points and barkley smashes with a 40 even in a loss its possible.

Game Theory plays are how Milly Maker sized tournaments are won on most weeks.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

Giants offensive line sucks

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Giants offensive line sucks

That’s news to no one.

Yet is it possible that Saquan outscores Zeke at 1/7 the ownership? Yes it’s possible. It’s not likely, yet it is possible.

Saquan had 9 targets last week, they want him involved.

Clearly, Zeke is a better play and more likely to make you money, yet a Saquan type pivot is more likely to make you real money if it hits.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

That’s news to no one.

Yet is it possible that Saquan outscores Zeke at 1/7 the ownership. Yes it’s possible. It’s not likely, yet it is possible.

Saquan had 9 targets last week, they want him involved.

Clearly Zeke is a better play and more likely to make you money, yet a Saquan type pivot is more likely to make you real money.

Yeah I guess. I’ll just pivot to better/cheaper plays

Gotta have some Reed’s @ 2600 now for sure. No question. Some Aiyuk’s as well vs NYJ.

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Yeah I guess. I’ll just pivot to better/cheaper plays

I wasn’t even thinking about Saquan until NDNole brought him up. So I decided to check some projections and most sites have he and Zeke projected pretty closely, with the edge to Zeke. Might have to use him in 1 (not going Saquan crazy) for the low ownership.

• curt777

Pair Barkley w/ Dak?

• squidkill

@BiGtIGeRs said...

with kittle out is J.Reed a free square?

I leave this forum for 5 hours and come back to this? Do you need your head examined? Seriously, Jordan Reed could be the only TE available and cost you zero fuckin dollars and he will still NEVER be a free square. Take a timeout for this bullshit take. Foh

• squidkill

@squidkill said...

I leave this forum for 5 hours and come back to this? Do you need your head examined? Seriously, Jordan Reed could be the only TE available and cost you zero fuckin dollars and he will still NEVER be a free square. Take a timeout for this bullshit take. Foh

Sorry for the swears. My bad. Same vibe tho

• NDNole

@curt777 said...

Pair Barkley w/ Dak?

Now we are talking about some outside the box stuff. I likey.

• synth

How poor of a lineup construction decision is something like Rams defense (great dline, against a bad/hurt oline, and against a team that likes to throw a lot) + Malcolm Brown + Ertz or Goeddert. Normally I don’t play anyone against my defense but this seems to be a situation where you can expects some sacks + ints while a lot of the passing offense is going through tight ends for chunks of yards given the poor WR options plus good ram corners. I don’t think it’s unreasonable for this game to end with a line of like 7/100/1 for Ertz, 100 yards and a TD for brown, and 3-4 sacks + 1-2 turnovers for the defense.

• squidkill

I apologize fellas. Life crap got the best of me this week. Cramming for finals this weekend.

• squidkill

@squidkill said...

I apologize fellas. Life crap got the best of me this week. Cramming for finals this weekend.

Lineup finals that is

• Njsum1

@squidkill said...

Who’s your favorite TE this week?

I have a lot of Hunter Henry.

Then some Engram, L. Thomas, Andrews, Jonnu, maybe some Herndon

• squidkill

@Njsum1 said...

Who’s your favorite TE this week?

I have a lot of Hunter Henry.

Then some Engram, L. Thomas, Andrews, Jonnu, maybe some Herndon

With Aj Brown ruled OUT. I really like Joanuu Smith for 4200 on DK.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).