1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 11 ) at Tennessee ( -11 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5.5 ) at Chicago ( -5.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:05 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Arizona ( -7 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -8.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 8.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( -6.5 ) at Houston ( 6.5 ) —- T: 53
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 44

Monday, 9/21
    8:15 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Alvance83

@NDNole said...

Want a real tilt scenario? Dak 1 td to schulz and one td rushing, pollard with a vulture td from just outside the redzone on one of his 4 carries for the game, and zeke with 1 td 75 yards rushing and 30 rec yards on 3 receptions. Thats 28 points for the cowboys with zero help in dfs to take a gpp down.

On the filp, ATL ito smith a vulture red zone td, gurley td on 70 yards rushing, ridley with a td on 6-70-1, one falcon field goal. Thats 24 points. 52 total points, all scattered. FULL tilt lol

The only one to score well, julio with 9-144-0

I believe I’ve watched this exact game you have described at least once a year for the last few

• BigRay

@theIrrigator said...

Gronk bounce back

Yes. That rookie Panther D about to get lit. Pissed Brady will be working it to his security blanket Gronk

• BigRay

@ryanprzy said...

How about the BIG ONE on Draftkings this weekend?? No, I’m not talking about the Millionaire Maker.. I’m talking bout THE REIGNMAKER!!!

Can they just give me the 10 cents now?

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@BIF said...

I laugh where I hear that – do you really think he cares?
    It’s not like they will ever bench ARod

The Pack will have smash games because they play in a soft division – Vikes on a downturn, Bears have no consistent QB play nor running game, Lions are the same Lions year after year

The Pack is still a step behind the best couple of teams in NFC – SF curb stomped them twice and GB did not improve since then

You don’t know Arod very well then. Little slights like this are what motivates him. Add in a terrible DET secondary and you have 4 TDs by halftime for Arod.

• monarch

I try to get as many narratives as I can. Thats where i get my edge. If my opponent has five narratives then if I can six or more than I am set. And if I can get at least eight narratives than I am live for a tournament. I want as many players that are pissed, angry, have a birthday or recently fathered a child as possible. Its the key to DFS!!!

• superjon

@sochoice said...

You don’t know Arod very well then. Little slights like this are what motivates him. Add in a terrible DET secondary and you have 4 TDs by halftime for Arod.

Or you get a lot of drives that get down to the 10 yard line, and they let Jones do his thing.

• Njsum1

@thehazyone said...

Week 2 Proj and pOWN

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_FqoQpuNv1QDzUG0tJzVqXhDjyaURNdluru8_HB1HA/edit?usp=sharing

Was a good week for me in GPP’s last week – cash not so much (I went the Lamar-Cmac-Davante way). I think this week is a great week for GPP’s. Way too many people are going to have recency bias which makes for great ways to take advantage.

Great work @thehazyone

Thanks for sharing 👍

• BIF

@sochoice said...

Sorry I didn’t realize you and ARod were friends and knew what he was thinking last week and what he will be think the next 16-20 Sundays.

He was in a nut spot last week versus a declining Minn Pass rush and secondary. They were also adjusting to new personnel as it was Week 1 and no preseason games.

This week, he’ll do well again as it’s Detroit but he won’t be as good statistically as Detroit’s secondary (if healthy) is better than what Minn had on the field last week.

• kdsdawg

Thoughts on Fournette? Haven’t read through all the pages so don’t know if he has been mentioned. Increased role i would imagine against that Panther run D. Catches the ball out of the backfield well. Brady loves throwing to RBs. Good price on FD of 6K and only 4800 on Draftkings.

• Csquared1987

@BIF said...

Sorry I didn’t realize you and ARod were friends and knew what he was thinking last week and what he will be think the next 16-20 Sundays.

He was in a nut spot last week versus a declining Minn Pass rush and secondary. They were also adjusting to new personnel as it was Week 1 and no preseason games.

This week, he’ll do well again as it’s Detroit but he won’t be as good statistically as Detroit’s secondary (if healthy) is better than what Minn had on the field last week.

You know nothing about football if you think that when healthy DET secondary is better than MINN…. DET has rookies all over the place and Trufant who gets smoked constantly. MINN has 2 Pro Bowl caliber safeties.

• wolfshield

@BIF said...

Funny BIF, when I called out AROD winning someone a milly last week u said it would be by him throwing INTs to MINN D🤣

U should stick to golf

• TopDawgs07

@dominicanpapi said...

I’m a little concerned with Arizona here. Maxx Williams is still out, I believe he is their blocking tight end. Now they’re losing their center for the week. Washington’s defensive line is absolutely stacked. Kyler can beat them with his legs, and even though I have a Murray-Drake-Hopkins stack in 1 out of a 3 max lineup, I don’t think this is a slam dunk game for them. It wouldn’t shock me if Washington actually beats them this week.

I had a lot of Murray last week and want to ride him again this week. What worries me is that he did take a league high 48 sacks last year. That Washington front is legitimately good.

• squidkill

Geez- tough scene in here this morning fellas- Did mom burn your pancakes again?

Lets focus on being nice to each other- We don’t need to lose anymore good people in here.

Clever is sitting in the bottom of some hole out in the desert somewhere. Mike 42 was kidnapped at a rest stop trying to sell his DK crowns. Deebo is with Vegas Dave parlaying their way fame.

We can’t lose Bif as well.

• TopDawgs07

In all honesty, I believe BIF gives the most accurate, honest, info of posters on the threads over the four years I’ve followed along.

• deeebo

@squidkill said...

Geez- tough scene in here this morning fellas- Did mom burn your pancakes again?

Lets focus on being nice to each other- We don’t need to lose anymore good people in here.

Clever is sitting in the bottom of some hole out in the desert somewhere. Mike 42 was kidnapped at a rest stop trying to sell his DK crowns. Deebo is with Vegas Dave parlaying their way fame.

We can’t lose Bif as well.

wheres Mike42

• Rickytango13

@WrathofKhaaan said...

I’m choosing to roll with the ARod has a chip on his shoulder because LaFleur took J. Love in the first rd narrative… I think Rodgers will spend all season showing LaFleur that he was a fool for not having faith in a win-now mentality with arguably the best QB in the league and so many other pressing needs. ARod has always played best with a chip on his shoulder and this slap in the face will only add fuel to the fire. ARod is on a war path this season, he will throw up 10, up 20, up 30…

This is the way.

LaFleur is not the gm

• squidkill

Mike 42 was last seen at an Illinois rest stop trying to trade DK crowns for cash

• odanny

@TopDawgs07 said...

In all honesty, I believe BIF gives the most accurate, honest, info of posters on the threads over the four years I’ve followed along.

• Straightfire118

@squidkill said...

Well Clever said Hurst was wayyyyyy better than gage last week that may have something to do with it lol.

• monarch

Last I saw him he was dressing me down over my take on Adrian Peterson being a better play than some chalk Falcons running back (Brian Hill?) and several people tagged in and piled on me as well. He was rather ruthless about it by the way lol….

Anyways AP outscored the chalk bust.

I’ll add that optimism is high in the first several weeks on NFL but some on this forum will turn on you after several off weeks. Happens every single year.

• realphipps

Pretty soon all the good posters will be gone and the board will be nothing but teenage degenerates reminding each other of bad beats the prior week.

• wilks3579

@thehazyone said...

Week 2 Proj and pOWN

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_FqoQpuNv1QDzUG0tJzVqXhDjyaURNdluru8_HB1HA/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you, really appreciate you sharing this with us.

Go Pack Go!

• marker0357

haven’t heard much or maybe anything about Mo Allie Cox. I think I make take a punt shot with him. Doyle out and Burton on IR. I still believe that we’ll see plenty of check downs and possibly an EZ opportunity. Rivers had 5 comps and 6 targets to TE’s last week.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Last I saw him he was dressing me down over my take on Adrian Peterson being a better play than some chalk Falcons running back (Brian Hill?) and several people tagged in and piled on me as well. He was rather ruthless about it by the way lol….

Anyways AP outscored the chalk bust.

I’ll add that optimism is high in the first several weeks on NFL but some on this forum will turn on you after several off weeks. Happens every single year.

You have ANY interest in AP this week? I have interest as a 1 in 20 type play. Had passing game involvement as well. And if the Lions actually want to win this game, as long as the game doesn’t get away, running the ball is their best chance IMO.

• Njsum1

@squidkill said...

Under seasoned the meatloaf last night. Needless to say were not on speaking terms today.

I expect a little more grit and determination moving forward 😉

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.