1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 11 ) at Tennessee ( -11 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5.5 ) at Chicago ( -5.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:05 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Arizona ( -7 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -8.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 8.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( -6.5 ) at Houston ( 6.5 ) —- T: 53
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 44

Monday, 9/21
    8:15 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@thehazyone said...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_FqoQpuNv1QDzUG0tJzVqXhDjyaURNdluru8_HB1HA/edit?usp=sharing

Sharing is caring

TY Sir

• monarch

@Njsum1 said...

You have ANY interest in AP this week? I have interest as a 1 in 20 type play. Had passing game involvement as well. And if the Lions actually want to win this game, as long as the game doesn’t get away, running the ball is their best chance IMO.

I like Swift. If he caught that TD he woulr probably be chalky and more expensive this week.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@deeebo said...

wheres Mike42

Last I heard he was kidnapped at some rest stop trying to sell his DK crowns

• HoodsFromTheWood

@realphipps said...

Pretty soon all the good posters will be gone and the board will be nothing but teenage degenerates reminding each other of bad beats the prior week.

Was it me or did Chubb look great Thursday

• odanny

Think Jax./Ten. could be a sneaky shootout. Minshew was razor sharp against Indy, and his timing was perfect with his receivers. His receiving corp is deep, with K. Cole ($4300) L. Shenault Jr. ($4200) and DJ Chark ($6000) spending all game getting wide open. All three had a TD. Marrone made a coaches decision to not even play Dede Westbrook. Not much of a running game with Robinson, and being playing from behind, should be throwing all day. Adoree Jackson is also on IR.

• realphipps

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Was it me or did Chubb look great Thursday

Take away his best runs and he was kinda meh.

• kdsdawg

Not sure as Tenn loves ball control with Henry.

• infantryboys

@lukemiller42 said...

This has classic dak throws 4 tds to wrs Zeke goes 15 carries 84 yds 1 catch for 20 n people r tilted beyond belief. I like Barkley cmac n cook better than Henry and zeke.

I don’t know. Dallas LT Tyron Smith is questionable. Dallas is already missing 2/5 of its o line from last season. If he’s out, be very careful with Dak and Zeke.

• kdsdawg

@realphipps said...

you could say that every week about every back, not like he broke a long run, just broke tackles and had great vision.

• kdsdawg

@infantryboys said...

I don’t know. Dallas LT Tyron Smith is questionable. Dallas is already missing 2/5 of its o line from last season. If he’s out, be very careful with Dak and Zeke.

nah, it’s Atlanta.

• infantryboys

@kdsdawg said...

nah, it’s Atlanta.

Dak got sacked six times against Atlanta when Smith was out.

• superjon

Going with a slightly bigger player pool this week. About 93 players.

• HoodsFromTheWood

Nuggets From The Wood

Beware The Beast. 34 touches/game is not sustainable for a 16+ game season.
    Can Tenn afford to ride him that hard every week in September if they want to play in January?

NYG/Chi game will shootout. Dimes to Slay, a catchy phrase, will continue to smash
    this week. Was it me or did Mitch have a career game… In the 4th Q. 3 more passing TDs not out of the question.

SF travels east for an early start(10am PDT), Can Jimmy G look groggier than he did
    last week? He looked like Mitch without the 4th Q. I don’t think it gets much better this week, I smell a 16-9 final.

Angry A-Rod? Cali boys don’t get angry they get smug. Looks like another smug week
    for Aaron. Not 4 TDs passing smug tho. Lol a week ago some people were writing his eulogy, QB’ing a run first team.

Not ready to go all in on a “pass the eye test” Burrows… Yet. yes he looks poised, calm
    under pressure. But he’s getting his ass kicked behind a bad OL. After a few more weeks of this he might be poised for an IR trip

• HoodsFromTheWood

@realphipps said...

• mbunner23

A Zeke/Henry/Taylor/Adams cash lineup takes some extreme punting in a cash lineup. Of the 4, who would you downgrade on DK?

• HoodsFromTheWood

@mbunner23 said...

A Zeke/Henry/Taylor/Adams cash lineup takes some extreme punting in a cash lineup. Of the 4, who would you downgrade on DK?

I don’t play cash but isn’t that core still doable? Cash TE would be LT III and a cheap to mid priced(TB) D. Lotta popular cheap value at WR this week

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

Taylor. His role of the four is the most uncertain imo. But… he’s also the cheapest, so it really depends on what you’re doing elsewhere. My current cash lineup has all four of those and Kyler. I don’t mind punting at the other spots to get those five in.

• monarch

Does Tyron Smith absence hurt Zeke or Dak more or affect both evenly?

• DepressedSteelersFan

Cephus 3 catches on 10 targets vs Bears last week. Golladay confirmed out. Only $3800 on DK

• monarch

@DepressedSteelersFan said...

Cephus 3 catches on 10 targets vs Bears last week. Golladay confirmed out. Only $3800 on DK

Stafford/Cephus/Adams=all the money

• monarch

Bills are missing three linebackers. Tra White eliminates an outside receiver…it appears to me that work will be funneled to Gesicki 4k

• TopDawgs07

@thehazyone said...

Week 2 Proj and pOWN

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_FqoQpuNv1QDzUG0tJzVqXhDjyaURNdluru8_HB1HA/edit?usp=sharing

Was a good week for me in GPP’s last week – cash not so much (I went the Lamar-Cmac-Davante way). I think this week is a great week for GPP’s. Way too many people are going to have recency bias which makes for great ways to take advantage.

Thanks as always!

• infantryboys

@monarch said...

Does Tyron Smith absence hurt Zeke or Dak more or affect both evenly?

Dak. If Smith is out, Zeke will be an even bigger factor in the short passing game, especially without Jarwin. Both Cooper and Lamb will play out of the slot, so they should both get targets. Dak, Gallup and the deep passing are the big losers IMO.

• monarch

@infantryboys said...

Dak. If Smith is out, Zeke will be an even bigger factor in the short passing game, especially without Jarwin. Both Cooper and Lamb will play out of the slot, so they should both get targets. Dak, Gallup and the deep passing are the big losers IMO.

I agree 100 percent on Amari Cooper. He can win quickly against coverage if the ball needs to be coming out quickly.

Also heard that Julio kills cover 3 which the Cowboys run. He feels like a lock for the bonuses but probably does not get into the end zone.

• steveharvey

There a happy meal this week?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.