1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 11 ) at Tennessee ( -11 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5.5 ) at Chicago ( -5.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:05 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Arizona ( -7 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -8.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 8.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( -6.5 ) at Houston ( 6.5 ) —- T: 53
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 44

Monday, 9/21
    8:15 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Logan7777

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Wonder if it’s 8 parlays with 8 different players. A 🔒

That’s what he said. Go big. One hit and does it, but if he doesn’t hit, well the broom is sweeping floors for somebody to play the next week.

• squidkill

Now I wanna follow all of Deebo s action. Keep us posted son. Take what I have taught you and profit.

• Playtaw1n

@BIF said...

I laugh where I hear that – do you really think he cares?
    It’s not like they will ever bench ARod

The Pack will have smash games because they play in a soft division – Vikes on a downturn, Bears have no consistent QB play nor running game, Lions are the same Lions year after year

The Pack is still a step behind the best couple of teams in NFC – SF curb stomped them twice and GB did not improve since then

You couldn’t be anymore on the nose about Rodgers biff…can’t believe this is even really controversial.

I’ll have exposure this week because it’s again a pretty good matchup but no not as good as last week. I don’t think people realize how much Minnesota lost and pro bowl safety or not…those guys are affected by the loss of 3 corners, Griffen, hunter and Joseph. I don’t think the yannick acquisition even moves the needle a ton, he adds to their liability in the run game.

The reason I want to be on the packers offense the most is because of the Kenny Clark loss. While he’s out, I think this run defense will be very comparable to that Falcons one two years back after they lost Jarrett where just every back smashes.

If I was sure Peterson would get 20 touches he’d be a lock button for me here but even at 15 he’s got a really good shot at 100/TD

Also while listening to the pff weekly pod, monson noted that flowers is likely to matchup against bakhtiari unless the lions do something different and move him around. This means Detroit’s best dlineman will likely be neutralized giving more of an edge to packers offense

• Csquared1987

@Playtaw1n said...

You couldn’t be anymore on the nose about Rodgers biff…can’t believe this is even really controversial.

I’ll have exposure this week because it’s again a pretty good matchup but no not as good as last week. I don’t think people realize how much Minnesota lost and pro bowl safety or not…those guys are affected by the loss of 3 corners, Griffen, hunter and Joseph. I don’t think the yannick acquisition even moves the needle a ton, he adds to their liability in the run game.

The reason I want to be on the packers offense the most is because of the Kenny Clark loss. While he’s out, I think this run defense will be very comparable to that Falcons one two years back after they lost Jarrett where just every back smashes.

If I was sure Peterson would get 20 touches he’d be a lock button for me here but even at 15 he’s got a really good shot at 100/TD

Also while listening to the pff weekly pod, monson noted that flowers is likely to matchup against bakhtiari unless the lions do something different and move him around. This means Detroit’s best dlineman will likely be neutralized giving more of an edge to packers offense

It’s actually the SAME EXACT MATCHUP as last week…. the lions traded Quandre Diggs, and Slay… Will be without Trufant, and Justin Coleman…. and the only DB who might be good in that secondary will be playing his first game after missing last week with a hamstring injury…. Flowers will be erased by 69 and their starting DT Nick Williams just got ruled out this AM…Now that I just typed all of that out… Rodgers may actually be in a better spot than last week.

• monarch

Anyone have the stones for a Tannehill/WR/WR+Chark stack? You can have whatever you want….

• marker0357

anyone taking some MKF action? I like RapidFire Elliott over McCaffrey, Adams over Henry, and Rodgers over Prescott.

• IT4MVP

I just can’t play Jordan Reed but good luck to those that do….

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@Csquared1987 said...

It’s actually the SAME EXACT MATCHUP as last week…. the lions traded Quandre Diggs, and Slay… Will be without Trufant, and Justin Coleman…. and the only DB who might be good in that secondary will be playing his first game after missing last week with a hamstring injury…. Flowers will be erased by 69 and their starting DT Nick Williams just got ruled out this AM…Now that I just typed all of that out… Rodgers may actually be in a better spot than last week.

It’s also the first home game and they might run every TD in

• Smallchimp

Any spots left in the forum league?

• vevay25

S. Miller expected to be out wide vs the slot. Does that benefit him?

• beare

scotty miller cephus and corey davis what order would you put them?

• vevay25

I have scotty right now, but not sure how to handle the projection of him being outside vs the slot

• Csquared1987

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

It’s also the first home game and they might run every TD in

Really hahahaha

• billythekidcowboysheat

Any take on kirk? I just keep coming back to kyler. I know kyler will be chalky, even in gpp, but my i went different elsewhere, i feel like he’s safe with the upside. Nuk will vulture targets, but kirk has to have more value then fitz, right?

• squidkill

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Any take on kirk? I just keep coming back to kyler. I know kyler will be chalky, even in gpp, but my i went different elsewhere, i feel like he’s safe with upside. Nuk will vulture targets, but does kirk has to have more value then fitz, right?

than fitz? yes

• squidkill

@l0ng25 said...

Jordan reed and zeke or logan thomas and cooper? CASH

first cooper not my cup of tea for cash

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Csquared1987 said...

We just seen this movie last week… Haskins was down 17pts, threw the ball 31 times….. ended the day with 12 fantasy points… he’s a Fish Play

In a GPP fish plays have been known to bite, ask Milly Mitch

• Scottjmark

Perriman for the Jets or Bourne for Niners?

• Csquared1987

In a GPP fish plays have been known to bite, ask Milly Mitch

Mitch has running upside…. Haskins doesn’t

• HoodsFromTheWood

Wasn’t advocating Haskins, just agreeing with a poster he was in play in GPPs. But you’re right, Mitch and his 27 yds rushing has more upside than Haskins and his 17 yds

• Csquared1987

Wasn’t advocating Haskins, just agreeing with a poster he was in play in GPPs. But you’re right, Mitch and his 27 yds rushing has more upside than Haskins and his 17 yds

Mitch scored 20+ last week… Haskins had PERFECT game script last week scored 12= Fish Play

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Csquared1987 said...

Mitch scored 20+ last week… Haskins had PERFECT game script last week scored 12= Fish Play

Like I said, GPP, but good luck fishing with Mitch

• infantryboys

@vevay25 said...

S. Miller expected to be out wide vs the slot. Does that benefit him?

That’s where he plays, he isn’t a slot receiver. Godwin is the regular slot receiver.

• Csquared1987

Like I said, GPP, but good luck fishing with Mitch

I’m 100% Rodgers tomorrow.. I don’t take unnecessary risk at QB

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Csquared1987 said...

I’m 100% Rodgers tomorrow.. I don’t take unnecessary risk at QB

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).