1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 11 ) at Tennessee ( -11 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5.5 ) at Chicago ( -5.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:05 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Arizona ( -7 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -8.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 8.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( -6.5 ) at Houston ( 6.5 ) —- T: 53
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 44

Monday, 9/21
    8:15 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• infantryboys

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Like I said, GPP, but good luck fishing with Mitch

At least Trubisky has been in three separate GPP winning LUs during his career. Haskins…..not so much.

• Csquared1987

You As Well.

• Njsum1

@Csquared1987 said...

I’m 100% Rodgers tomorrow.. I don’t take unnecessary risk at QB

You realize the irony in your post

• HoodsFromTheWood

@infantryboys said...

At least Trubisky has been in three separate GPP winning LUs during his career. Haskins…..not so much.

That was the point I was trying to make. If you can win a big field GPP with Mitch, you can win one with Haskins.

Edit; not playing either

• Supanice

@Csquared1987 said...

I’m 100% Rodgers tomorrow.. I don’t take unnecessary risk at QB

If you are going to pay up for Rodgers/Davante, you must have found some serious value.

I’m getting a better handle on this slate and it is starting to look like pay down at RB then grab 3 or 4 of the multitude of WR in 35 point eruption spots.

edit: I feel like Ronald Jones, Sanders, Singletary, and flop lag Gibson have better upside than Zeke/Cooks/Jones in the sense that they have a good shot of hitting 4x AND letting you get Julio/Davante/Amari/Hopkins

I think the real contrarian play is paying up at TE this week.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

You realize the irony in your post

Are you implying it’s risky to go 100% on a player?

A player at a position where you can only play 1?

At a position where most weeks over half the players come between 5-6 points of each other?

At a position much more likely to break your line up than make your line up?

I have sprinkled in a few Perriman’s as of late. l saw someone asked. And There’s tons of value to play Rodgers/Adams combos. Lotta plays 4700 and under this week. And I do like the Haskins stacks, I have a couple. Would be low owned and this game can shoot out. 34-30 or so. My best exposure again is to the DAL/ATL game. Very simply key against Atlanta.. they give up tons and are forced to throw a lot.

• Csquared1987

@Pandamonious said...

At a position where most weeks over half the players come between 5-6 points of each other?

I play high stakes and only play 1 lineup… this Haskins talk doesn’t apply to me… I just think he’s a horrible play on this slate.

• Csquared1987

@Supanice said...

If you are going to pay up for Rodgers/Davante, you must have found some serious value.

I’m getting a better handle on this slate and it is starting to look like pay down at RB then grab 3 or 4 of the multitude of WR in 35 point eruption spots.

edit: I feel like Ronald Jones, Sanders, Singletary, and flop lag Gibson have better upside than Zeke/Cooks/Jones in the sense that they have a good shot of hitting 4x AND letting you get Julio/Davante/Amari/Hopkins

I only play on Fanduel. Pricing isn’t too tight over there yet. I did find some value though.

• infantryboys

That was the point I was trying to make. If you can win a big field GPP with Mitch, you can win one with Haskins.

Edit; not playing either

That makes no sense, my man. Trubisky has done it multiple time. Haskins has never come close.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Also I am using the Chargers DST on some at the 2000 Min… feel Mahomes eventually regresses and throws pk-6.. maybe a big play on special teams for LA. Best way to win GPP is with these odd-ball picks in my opinion as well that’s why Hasky at 5100 only can be a good play

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@Csquared1987 said...

I play high stakes and only play 1 lineup… this Haskins talk doesn’t apply to me… I just think he’s a horrible play on this slate.

There’s nothing wrong with disliking Haskins. I just agreed in the irony of saying you don’t take risks at QB, then saying you’re 100% on one. Now, saying you’re only playing 1 line up, kind of takes the juice out of saying you’re 100% Rodgers, because well, it’s 1 line up and you’re 100% everyone you’re playing, so it doesn’t really apply. Of course in high stakes you’re going to play “safe” with “upside.”

• Rhawe00

Lol. No way

• parrothead112

Looking for opinions on playing early only. Those late games look like they could be slate killers with Lamar, Mahomes, Watson and Murray killing any early money I may have. Or maybe just playing cash games early and letting the late games ride out the gpps. I know it’s my money(small amount). But I was just curious if anyone else felt like this.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m no Haskins truther and I’m not advocating for him and probably won’t use him tomorrow, but seems odd we’re comparing a guy in his 4th year with 40 some career starts to a guy in his 2 year, I believe making his 9th or 10th start, when discussing how many winning line ups they’ve been in like that’s some kind of bench mark for tomorrow’s results.

• HoodsFromTheWood

If you wanna try and win a large field GPP you can’t be afraid to drop a line in the water and do a little fishing.

I think that’s from Confucius

I am heavy Rodgers/Murray/Ryan at QB. Couple Dak’s, Rivers. Lotta Elliott at RB, 8200 not loving it but I need a safe floor somewhere for my GPPs. The raw points.

• Csquared1987

@Pandamonious said...

I’m no Haskins truther and I’m not advocating for him and probably won’t use him tomorrow, but seems odd we’re comparing a guy in his 4th year with 40 some career starts to a guy in his 2 year, I believe making his 9th or 10th start, when discussing how many winning line ups they’ve been in like that’s some kind of bench mark for tomorrow’s results.

Haskins is too much of a gamble to me and I try to minimize that in DFS. Haskins in his first ever road west coast game…. give me the Cards D

• Njsum1

If you wanna try and win a large field GPP you can’t be afraid to drop a line in the water and do a little fishing.

I think that’s from Confucius

I’ll drop my line in the one of the Rivers near Paris, TY very much

• HoodsFromTheWood

@infantryboys said...

That makes no sense, my man. Trubisky has done it multiple time. Haskins has never come close.

IF Mitch did it than Haskins(anyone) could also, that’s the gist
    Go Cowboys

• sanders_tj

@Supanice said...

Fading chalk RB’s in good spots is not a good GPP play, you can differentiate elsewhere. When you mention paying down at RB, how low are you talking?

EDIT: Just saw your edit. How you can say those 4 low(er) priced RB’s “have better upside” than the top backs is laughable.

• Steverino01

First time coming onto this thread this week, mind you I’m drunk, but apparently not as drunk as all those hyping Haskins. I need another drink.

• Supanice

@sanders_tj said...

Fading chalk RB’s in good spots is not a good GPP play, you can differentiate elsewhere. When you mention paying down at RB, how low are you talking?

EDIT: Just saw your edit. How you can say those 4 low(er) priced RB’s “have better upside” than the top backs is laughable.

A lot easier to pay down for the usage of a RB and use the savings on a 10 target WR1.

• sanders_tj

@Supanice said...

A lot easier to pay down for the usage of a RB and use the savings on a 10 target WR1.

All RB usage isn’t the same. Zeke, Cook and A Jones will get their carries. R Jones is fighting to hold the RB1 spot in TB, Sanders SHOULD get the carries but he’s coming back from injury so his usage isn’t yet known, I’d be willing to bet Josh Allen gets more rushing yards than Singletary in almost every game this year, and Gibson is still an unknown factor.

If you’re talking DK, I agree with your take a little bit more, but on FD, it’s not even close.

Lower owned dart throws at RB rarely pay off. Chalk RB’s take down GPP’s every single week.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.