1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 11 ) at Tennessee ( -11 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5.5 ) at Chicago ( -5.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:05 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Arizona ( -7 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -8.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 8.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( -6.5 ) at Houston ( 6.5 ) —- T: 53
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 44

Monday, 9/21
    8:15 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• got9forya

@byo34 said...

Any good min price defense plays? Was thinking Jets D but I don’t know.

What’s the chalk D for the week?

IMO Rams for today

• BiGtIGeRs

@byo34 said...

• Alvance83

Not dfs but,
    SF , Jets 42 point over under seems way too high, ive been betting it all week so 🤞

• ifthethunder

@ChrisCastig said...

Anybody else hate not having anyone in the late games? I’ve finally settled on my team and it is all 1PM guys. I know it doesn’t actually matter when the points are scored, but climbing the leaderboard is always more fun than falling.

My early NFL lineup outscored my main one last week. By a lot.
    ~

• IT4MVP

Who scores more points today Diggs or Slayton?

• Alvance83

@byo34 said...

TB as low as I would go. So much value at other positions and great d’s with awesome matchups near the top

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@byo34 said...

Steelers, Rams, Bucs, Jets is probably the chalk.

Jets and Dolphins seem fine on the cheap to me. Using both.

Rams/Bucs/Cards in the mid are fine to me. Using them.

Only using Steelers when I pay up, I think, but Bills seem OK too.

• monarch

I am on Jets and Eagles

I do not like the Dolphins. I have them being dominated on the LOS. Jared Goff dropping back and throwing the ball 40 times on the road? And a pivot off the chalkier Rams. Yes sir.

• Pandamonious

Tate is supposed to be back today.

Does no one think this impacts Slayton?

See Slayton mentioned in here a lot throughout this thread.

• kps3205s

@thedkexperience said...

While your hype is impressive, you won a home game against the rotting corpse of Philip Rivers. You’re about to play a road game against a team that beat the Ravens in the playoffs.

A Jags fan can hope. Last year and this year are 2 different things. Let me enjoy my 1 week tied for the division.

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

I am on Jets and Eagles

I do not like the Dolphins. I have them being dominated on the LOS. Jared Goff dropping back and throwing the ball 40 times on the road? And a pivot off the chalkier Rams. Yes sir.

Good point on the Eagles.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Slayton looks really good to me. He was the Wr1 in the Chicago game last year where Jones threw for only 150 yards. Jones threw 250 past night against a top 3 D in the Steelers, Stafford threw for 300 against the Bears week 1. I think Jones can go for 250+.

But the players you’re comparing have a 1500 price difference for a reason on DK. Diggs is in a better spot with the Dolphins and their supposed new improved secondary.

• NDNole

Il drop a name for you guys. Irving for the vikes. He did next to nothing last week and not many targets. This week he plays the colts, a team I attack every year at TE. I could see him scoring a td today. I like mo Allie cox just a tad better though in that same game. There ya go. 2 cheap TE that could have unexpected good days.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Giants is a fair dart on defense. Bears were in trouble against the Lions until 4th quarter when all 3 CB went down. Jets looks solid but I’m sure the 49ers want to be at their absolute best today

• Shaudy_lo

Not a lot of talk about CHE. I was heavy on Henry but I may switch some of those to CHE

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@NDNole said...

Il drop a name for you guys. Irving for the vikes. He did next to nothing last week and not many targets. This week he plays the colts, a team I attack every year at TE. I could see him scoring a td today. I like mo Allie cox just a tad better though in that same game. There ya go. 2 cheap TE that could have unexpected good days.

Irv looks nice I think TE was phased out while trying to throw bombs chasing Arod and his bombs. Much better script here facing Rivers dink dunk.

• monarch

Earlier in the week I was all in on Logan Thomas for good reason and I think he can get to 15 DK points as a glorified slot receiever.

I moved on to Hayden Hurst and Zach Ertz. They are mispriced IMO for their role in todays games.

• Alvance83

@Pandamonious said...

Tate is supposed to be back today.

Does no one think this impacts Slayton?

See Slayton mentioned in here a lot throughout this thread.

I’m thinking this will help Barkley and if we need another TE😳engram

• fitz2k2

Whos the top 3 qbs that are gonna put up crazy numbers today?

• monarch

@fitz2k2 said...

Whos the top 3 qbs that are gonna put up crazy numbers today?

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Shaudy_lo said...

Not a lot of talk about CHE. I was heavy on Henry but I may switch some of those to CHE

Long live the revolution

• Alvance83

I wish I could figure out which charger is going to be getting the ball when they are down by 2 scores in the first quarter

• JdotBrone

Arizona is my favorite defensive play this week. As a Giants homer we cannot defend the middle of the field. Miller/Graham and Montgomery should do well today

• BiGtIGeRs

@hoods_from_the_wood said...

Long live the revolution

• thedkexperience

@Alvance83 said...

TB as low as I would go. So much value at other positions and great d’s with awesome matchups near the top

I’m not doing it … I’m playing the Steelers everywhere… but as bad as Carolina’s D is, Tom Brady has been handing out pick sixes like Oprah hands out free toasters lately.

You get a pick six! You get a pick six.

Side note … I actually have no idea what Oprah gives away but I feel like toasters for the audience would be a nice gesture.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).