1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 11 ) at Tennessee ( -11 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5.5 ) at Chicago ( -5.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:05 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Arizona ( -7 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -8.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 8.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( -6.5 ) at Houston ( 6.5 ) —- T: 53
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 44

Monday, 9/21
    8:15 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• yisman

Giants are saying Saquon has torn ACL, out for season (obviously)

MRI tomorrow to confirm

• superjon

I can see it now….Wayne Gallman…Beast of the Week.

• odanny

Has the Falcons special teams coach been fired yet?

• BIF

@thehazyone said...

The obvious game plan was the run game for the Packers. Don’t act like the Lions shut down the pass game. They just didn’t need to pass (which might have been your point initially but I didn’t see your post). I was all over Aaron Jones this week.

https://twitter.com/aaronhendrix/status/1307674892846981120?s=21

Exactly – I started saying that people playing Rodgers this week for the “chip on his shoulder” narrative was dumb – he had a big game last week in a passing game plan; this week it should have been (and was) the run game.

I was told that “I didn’t know anything about football” by one poster and another told me to “stick to golf” so I thought a victory lap was warranted after being the brunt of a couple of shots at me.

There were way better QB spots this week than ARod – I had him in 2/40 LUs just in case but Dak, Ryan, Kyler, Allen we’re in better spots.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@BIF said...

Exactly – I started saying that people playing Rodgers this week for the “chip on his shoulder” narrative was dumb – he had a big game last week in a passing game plan; this week it should have been (and was) the run game.

I was told that “I didn’t know anything about football” by one poster and another told me to “stick to golf” so I thought a victory lap was warranted after being the brunt of a couple of shots at me.

There were way better QB spots this week than ARod – I had him in 2/40 LUs just in case but Dak, Ryan, Kyler, Allen we’re in better spots.

Yep. I have a 230+ lineup with an Allen double stack with a Gesicki bring back, Jones and Packers D. Going to be a profitable day.

• JustDFSin

@BIF said...

People were pretty harsh on you. I saw one comment saying you should change your username from BIF to WHIFF

• jayzee666

I did my normal damage again this week. Professional sports players shake in their boots when they find out I have them in my lineups!

It is my moral obligation to make players suck!

• yisman

wow, I have Boyle in showdown and he just got vultured big time by the fullback

the hits keep on coming

• Dr_Gonzo

@thehazyone said...

Yep. I have a 230+ lineup with an Allen double stack with a Gesicki bring back, Jones and Packers D. Going to be a profitable day.

232, nice lineup. You should be able to hang on for at least a couple grand

• JustDFSin

@superjon said...

I can see it now….Wayne Gallman…Beast of the Week.

5 years ago people were tuning into that show to see who to pick. Now people are tuning in to see who not to pick

• BIF

@thehazyone said...

Awesome lineup Hazy – I’ll have a pile of min to 3x cashing 175-195’s unless Drake or Edwards-Helaire goes off in late games

• SteeloCity

Weren’t people in here seriously touting Haskins earlier? Y’all should be banned from here forever

• jayzee666

I never play the players on my season long league in dfs. No need to double whammy myself. Worked perfectly this week as l won easily in season long.

• synth

I think I suggested CeeDee, Jonnu, Higbee, Ertz, and Mostert in here this week which wasn’t a bad turnout overall. I think moving forward I’ll keep it tighter like that instead of talking about a large number of people.

I think the Eagles are a team to target with the tight ends a lot, but that secret might be out of the bag at this point.

Roster construction wise I’ve been experimenting more with pairing WR or TE with a defense and have seen pretty solid results as well. It’s a nice way to differentiate given most people pair RB/DEF while still providing a game script that works well (get ahead with some receiving TDs and then pin the ears back and get sacks/turnovers on defense).

• Csquared1987

Haskins truthers….

• TJRhodes

@SteeloCity said...

Weren’t people in here seriously touting Haskins earlier? Y’all should be banned from here forever

Hold on to your hat, the season is still young.

• Alvance83

First time I e sniffed 200 points on dk. So pissed I switched to perriman last second. I also had thielan, what could of been
    198,48 final

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@SteeloCity said...

No.

That whole thing got way overblown. Never saw Haskins touted. Maybe I missed it. What I saw was one person (not sure who, and no not me) made a comment that if you stack Haskins-Gibson-Thomas you can play anyone and it was tempting, then all the sudden it spiraled into hate for no reason. Then, someone said, well if Mitch can win someone a GPP, maybe Haskins can, which for some reason brought more hate.

• yisman

@SteeloCity said...

Derek Carty’s The Blitz is on a roll.

Week 1 was Tyrod Taylor or Haskins at QB and Michael Thomas at WR.
    Week 2 was Kyler at QB with Haskins as the contrarian option.

Eventually Haskins will have a good game, right?

• IronMonkey415

KC defense players are dropping like flies out there.

• Supanice

Did anything come of that $500 h2h with Haskins starting?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Supanice said...

Did anything come of that $500 h2h with Haskins starting?

Has anyone ever followed through with a forum H2H challenge?

• mdalb

Wow. Terrible day. I usually only play like 5 lines at most and i maxed the $3 20 max. I had all the right parts just not together. Put way more time into it than normal too. Way too much time

• damionismyname

@Pandamonious said...

No.

That whole thing got way overblown. Never saw Haskins touted. Maybe I missed it. What I saw was one person (not sure who, and no not me) made a comment that if you stack Haskins-Gibson-Thomas you can play anyone and it was tempting, then all the sudden it spiraled into hate for no reason. Then, someone said, well if Mitch can win someone a GPP, maybe Haskins can, which for some reason brought more hate.

• budfox6

Kyler Murray just warming up, going to be a huge day for him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).