1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 11 ) at Tennessee ( -11 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5.5 ) at Chicago ( -5.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:05 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Arizona ( -7 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -8.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 8.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( -6.5 ) at Houston ( 6.5 ) —- T: 53
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 44

Monday, 9/21
    8:15 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JCappy

I am doing outstanding in my H2H but I am just missing out on formidable GPP finishes these past two weeks.

I think I’m gonna stick to H2H and only invite you folks in here.

• BIF

@realphipps said...

My local liquor store knows when I’ve had a bad day of DFS.

That’s Funny

• BIF

@squidkill said...

Tough scene in The cash streets today. I got smoked. Had a couple decent GPP finishes to save the day

Sorry to hear about your losses…..well except for one

Wink

• JCappy

@BIF said...

Wink

You guys want to do a 3 player in week 3?

• BIF

@thehazyone said...

OT hurt. Lost $5k on SuperDraft (still good day there though winning $3k). Won almost $5k on DK so cant complain. Going underweight on the RB expensive chalk was the way to go. That and loading up on Aaron Jones.

Nice week 👍

OT helped me adding about 7-10% to my winnings as Helaire got a few points pushing entries into next pay level or into the cash.

• BIF

@JCappy said...

You guys want to do a 3 player in week 3?

We just play a fun $2 one to have bragging rights for 7 days and to see each other’s line of thinking.

See what Squid says, I’m good with it

• JCappy

@BIF said...

We just play a fun $2 one to have bragging rights for 7 days and to see each other’s line of thinking.

Doesn’t have to be high stakes — $10 or so works for me.

• squidkill

@BIF said...

Wink

yep, evened it up

• squidkill

@JCappy said...

Doesn’t have to be high stakes — $10 or so works for me.

it’s cool with me

• squidkill

@BIF said...

i was going back and worth before lock. Thought my lineup needed a small pivot to scotty miller vs corey davis at a similar price point because i really didn’t want to play davis

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Do a 4 man. I’ll play.

• BIF

@squidkill said...

i was going back and worth before lock. Thought my lineup needed a small pivot to scotty miller vs corey davis at a similar price point because i really didn’t want to play davis

I didn’t love Davis but had to play him in cash as I was not on Henry and figured that game would have some points scored. I loved Evans so that alone kept me off a cheap pivot to Miller.

• JCappy

@thehazyone said...

Do a 4 man. I’ll play.

It’s a party!

• BIF

@thehazyone said...

Do a 4 man. I’ll play.

I’m in for that as you are about to enter Letdown Week after your big week 😉

• Benzo1925

I’ve mostly only done cash games or head to heads with friends for DFS. But my tournament lineup today totally smashed for 200 points and I finished 183 out of 39,600….and that only turns $3 buy-in into a $30 return lol? Are the tourneys actually worth it or like buying a lotto ticket? I guess I just don’t see how consistently possible it is to come close to crushing at least ~7 of 9 slots to compete.

• JCappy

@Benzo1925 said...

I’ve mostly only done cash games or head to heads with friends for DFS. But my tournament lineup today totally smashed for 200 points and I finished 183 out of 39,600….and that only turns $3 buy-in into a $30 return lol? Are the tourneys actually worth it or like buying a lotto ticket? I guess I just don’t see how consistently possible it is to come close to crushing at least ~7 of 9 slots to compete.

I mean — you multiplied your money 10x — that is pretty remarkable?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Benzo1925 said...

Lotto ticket with improved odds. I usually hit a five figure score once a year. Just try and stay afloat/break even the rest of the year.

• NDNole

Danger russ is Joe Montana 2.0 the newer better model. Thats saying something.

• JCappy

@NDNole said...

Danger russ is Joe Montana 2.0 the newer better model. Thats saying something.

As a Hawks fan and Russell Wilson advocate — I have never seen another QB have his receivers consistently make more contested catches down the field. I’m sure it has something to do with his elite ball placement, but it’s really unique.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Benzo1925 said...

Well, instead of doubling up your, money, you 10 x’d.

That’s the difference between GPP’s and cash games. You also gave yourself a shot at a lot more money.

It’s only a lotto ticket if you have no idea what you’re doing. Some GPP’s are much more top heavy therefore more lotto ticket-esque, while some are much more balanced, where it’s easier to cash and get a good return.

• JCappy

Jamal Adams is remarkable… the Jets can have each Seahawks 1st rounder for the rest of his career.

• JCappy

Has anybody watched either of the Buffalo games? It seems very uncharacteristic of Brian Daboll to be throwing the ball this much — especially against weaker competition in games that they have been controlling. If Allen is going to be throwing it 40+ times with his rushing upside — he’ll be priced in Lamar range here soon.

• JCappy

Russell looks money but my God Schotty is absolutely dialing it up right now.

• AVPMVP

@Benzo1925 said...

Depends on how you look at it. For me, I only play the big tournaments — I know the odds & essentially accept that I will never see the money I deposit ever again. It’s entertainment, a way to add a little more interest & engagement to a Sunday afternoon. I’ve won a couple bucks over the years, but I’ve definitely lost much more. Not the end of the world. Plus, I do enjoy the analysis, strategy, & especially the community of DFS players (even though I am almost always a lurker & rarely post).

I’m happily married with two small kids, a house & a dog so my days of hitting the bars are long gone. Actually, my days of doing just about anything right now are long gone. So, instead of spending my money on shots, I blow it on guys like Boston Scott & Christian Kirk.

• Steverino01

@Benzo1925 said...

I had a 215 that turned a $3 buy-in into a $75 return. I’d be pissed off if I scored that and only doubled my money. Then again that’s why I only play GPP’s. Cash games are so 5 years ago.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.