1:00 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 11 ) at Tennessee ( -11 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5.5 ) at Chicago ( -5.5 ) —- T: 43
    4:05 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Arizona ( -7 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -8.5 ) at LA Chargers ( 8.5 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( -6.5 ) at Houston ( 6.5 ) —- T: 53
    8:20 PM EST : New England ( 4 ) at Seattle ( -4 ) —- T: 44

Monday, 9/21
    8:15 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Las Vegas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• kps3205s

@DepressedSteelersFan said...

Thoughts on James Robinson at $4300

I like the RB on the other side.

• Njsum1

@kps3205s said...

I like the RB on the other side.

Yeah I like em both. One guy is almost 8k, the other is 4400.

• kps3205s

@Njsum1 said...

Yeah I like em both. One guy is almost 8k, the other is 4400.

But I believe the Jags will be playing from behind which will nullify their running game.

• monarch

How do running backs fare on short weeks with travel? Im a little down on Henry overall due to the offensive line losses in the offseason. He kills Jacksonville and appears super safe but nevertheless I am slightly down on his outlook this week compared to public expectation.

• Njsum1

@kps3205s said...

But I believe the Jags will be playing from behind which will nullify their running game.

Doesn’t usually work that way, until like half way through the 4th. Plus James Robinson caught a pass last game.

I’m not like all on on this guy, yet I want some.

Really struggling to find players I want like 40%. Lots of good plays this week. I really want to like Ronald Jones a lot. Fournette sucks, he does…he may do it from time to time, yet I hope he doesn’t take a chomp out of Rojo’s work this week as I love the spot.

And to tie it back to “(player-popup #james-robinson)James Robinson”:/players/james-robinson-1848519…don’t think the Jaguars would just let Fournette go if they didn’t believe they had something in Robinson. And if Fournette was any good the Jags could have at least got a 6th round pick for him, they couldn’t get squat.

• squidkill

Gage is a good WR- Looks to have solidified the slot role in ATL. It was a pass fest- tough to gage, pun intended.

• yisman

RG trying hard to make Irv Smith a thing. They touted him in week 1 and it’s happening again.

stats: 31/54 offensive snaps

ran 16 routes

• Lamms30

@yisman said...

RG trying hard to make Irv Smith a thing. They touted him in week 1 and it’s happening again.

ran 16 routes

Yeah lol…I’m like WTF

• BazookaDad

Read the whole page about Ekeler argument and you all are nuts. Why even think of Ekeler who clearly is in a time share and Kelley looks way more explosive.

Nobody should be playing Chargers RB in a game they will be trailing, lol

• 49noobers

@BazookaDad said...

Read the whole page about Ekeler argument and you all are nuts. Why even think of Ekeler who clearly is in a time share and Kelley looks way more explosive.

Nobody should be playing Chargers RB in a game they will be trailing, lol

Hope more people think like you. I want to get Ekeler at super low ownership for 20 LUs in $3 DK GPP. He will smash. Chargers trailing, which they will, suits Ekeler more than Kelly.

• NDNole

Diontae johnson or paris campbell?

• monarch

@49noobers said...

Hope more people think like you. I want to get Ekeler at super low ownership for 20 LUs in $3 DK GPP. He will smash. Chargers trailing, which they will, suits Ekeler more than Kelly.

The advanced data/snap count, target share, time spent in the slot, all that stuff was very concerning for Ekeler. And they werent exactly playing with a comfortable lead. His stock is down a bit.

• monarch

@NDNole said...

Diontae johnson or paris campbell?

Both but Diontae Johnson for me. He was a beast. Steelers down three offensive linemen now? Quick passing game

• BazookaDad

@49noobers said...

Go for it buddy, I play to win and I guarantee Ekeler will not be in the Milly Maker winning lineup.

• 808state

@yisman said...

ran 16 routes

yeah his physical stats don’t bode well for being a top tight end, but maybe he’s an exception

• yisman

Miles Sanders (and tackle Lane Johnson) practiced in full today

• NDNole

@yisman said...

Miles Sanders (and tackle Lane Johnson) practiced in full today

Maybe he takes some ownership off of drake. Or will he be the pivot from drake. Still trying to figure that out.

• Lamms30

What are some bottom basement defenses people are looking at on DK? How low will you go?

• parrothead112

@Lamms30 said...

What are some bottom basement defenses people are looking at on DK? How low will you go?

Dolphins

• JaBr

@DepressedSteelersFan said...

My point is after 1 game the 4th best running back in the league fantasy wise last year is priced $6500. Sure he’ll not get the same amount of targets, but if he’s carrying the ball 20 times a game, how do you not give him a look.

Chargers’ HC Anthony Lynn said “it’s still a priority to get RB Austin Ekeler touches moving forward.”

Take it how you wish, but people are down on Ekeler because his coach is flat-out coming out and saying how their offense doesn’t lend itself to check-downs and passing to the RB like it did previously. That’s where the majority of Ekeler’s value comes from. Nobody should want Ekeler to be the guy taking 25+ rushes into the middle of the O/D Lines. That’s not him and that’s not where he makes his most valuable plays.

Ekeler has nowhere near the same upside/ceiling as last year unless they’re going to throw the ball to him often.

• NDNole

@Lamms30 said...

Dolphins. Elite corners vs inaccurate qb.

• Lamms30

@parrothead112 said...

Dolphins

Ok..thats where I’m at too..thanks

• JSteele

@NDNole said...

Dolphins. Elite corners vs inaccurate qb.

Wait Miami has elite corners?

• NDNole

@JSteele said...

Wait Miami has elite corners?

Sure do. Xaiver and jones arent guys I would pencil in to target every week.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Lol Draftkings is like making one big parlay. One bad pick and you lost it all. And if you choose to play cash games your 9 leg parlay only pays +100.

And yes I do it

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).