1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) — T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Arizona ( -4.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( 13.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -13.5 ) —- T: 52
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( 5.5 ) at Seattle ( -5.5 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 53
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Baltimore ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, September 20th
    8:15 PM EST : Detroit ( 10.5 ) at Green Bay ( -10.5 ) —- T: 48.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• cplatt87

First glance over the slate and Justin Herbert is probably my favorite play at QB this week. He looked great last week against a good Washington defense, and only didn’t blow up because of 3 drops from his receivers. He very easily could’ve had a 3 or 4 TD game.

This week he gets a bad Dallas secondary at home and likely won’t be very popular. Sign me up.

• nerman

My first lineup was too easy to make. That means it’s going to be a very tough week. To Julio or not?

• Ricolasvegas

Some Big home Fav’s- some RBs im considering…

Browns -11.5, Chubb $7800, $5800 Hunt
    Tampa -13, Jones $4800, Lenny $5100
    Seattle -5.5, Carson $6100
    Pitt -6, Najee $6300

• mnstone14

@Ricolasvegas said...

Some Big home Fav’s- some RBs im considering…

Browns -11.5, Chubb $7800, $5800 Hunt
    Tampa -13, Jones $4800, Lenny $5100
    Seattle -5.5, Carson $6100
    Pitt -6, Najee $6300

If we learned one thing this week in my opinion, it’s that CMC is still essentially a must play. He scored 28 I think without getting a td, and he had 30 touches. Just play him.

• thedkexperience

Me: Never playing Matt Ryan again.

Also Me: Thats a high total in a game where Ryan has to throw against a beat up secondary …

• bigwillie20

Gonna go all in on CAR D because we have to get bad Jameis this week right?

• squidkill

DK contest never ran yesterday.. Didnt fill and I didn’t hit auto resize — my bad

onto week 2

• squidkill

also told u about Pats Fins—- slug fest
    but Mac did look pretty damn good

• emnj69

@squidkill said...

also told u about Pats Fins—- slug fest
    but Mac did look pretty damn good

his coming out game is about to happen-the jets will make him look like Tommy Jr and the talking heads will be slurping on him bigly

• emnj69

@bigwillie20 said...

Gonna go all in on CAR D because we have to get bad Jameis this week right?

or saints D because they shut down arod and now get sam?

• 808state

Najee Harris seems like a no brainer.

• draftytafty

@808state said...

Najee Harris seems like a no brainer.

I don’t know if I’m sold on Harris yet. He wasn’t all that productive against a Bills D that struggled to stop the run last season. He’s also behind a very inexperienced offensive line.

• IronMonkey415

Denver defense should demolish the Jags.

• 33BeRad

@draftytafty said...

I don’t know if I’m sold on Harris yet. He wasn’t all that productive against a Bills D that struggled to stop the run last season. He’s also behind a very inexperienced offensive line.

He got all the touches. Opportunity is all we can ask for.

• lotusbomb

Min@Ariz, Tenn@Sea, and Dal@Lac

Are the three games that immediately stand out to me.

With Gallup out lamb and cooper are too affordable.

I expect tenn to have a bounce back offensive performance and brown/Jones are also sub 7k

Minnesota I’m kinda iffy on as they’re line didnt look too hot against the Bengals, and we all saw what chandler Jones just did to the titans. But if they get down early jefferson/Thielen should do alright just off volume

Ekeler, herbert and williams/Allen
    Wilson and lockett/Metcalf

Then we’ve got really strong one off plays from other games like chubb, Kamara, Montgomery

• TomBradyBlueMamba

I love a lot of WR slots this week whose RB are very fairly priced such as A-Rob and Montgomery, Metcalf and Carson, Zeke and whomever but I like Schulz at TE. And all 6 of those players are currently in my cash lineup. Weird.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@cplatt87 said...

First glance over the slate and Justin Herbert is probably my favorite play at QB this week. He looked great last week against a good Washington defense, and only didn’t blow up because of 3 drops from his receivers. He very easily could’ve had a 3 or 4 TD game.

This week he gets a bad Dallas secondary at home and likely won’t be very popular. Sign me up.

I came to the same conclusion on my first look. But also that Buffalo will more likely than not smash on Miami after the rough start. I know they have a strong secondary but it didn’t stop the Bills in either game last year. Bills are driven to push for that SB run and they’ll want this victory bad.

• squidkill

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

I came to the same conclusion on my first look. But also that Buffalo will more likely than not smash on Miami after the rough start. I know they have a strong secondary but it didn’t stop the Bills in either game last year. Bills are driven to push for that SB run and they’ll want this victory bad.

What if I told you—- Buffalo is overated, Miami is solid, and it will be another divisional blood bath as a road game for Buffalo.

• Smallchimp

Was going to comment on Pitts’ price increase, but I realized that he’s at 7 targets on 31 routes run. That ranks 11th at the position for players with at least 10 routes ran. Not bad. Plays wide about 27% of the time (87th percentile of TE) which is as-advertised.

• theghostofveebs

@squidkill said...

What if I told you—- Buffalo is overated, Miami is solid, and it will be another divisional blood bath as a road game for Buffalo.

Buffalo probably won’t smash, but I do look for them to bounce back. Might be a Cole Beasley value week, and a few Allen/Diggs/Beasley GPP stacks bringing it back with Parker or Waddle. I agree for cash purposes think of it as a divisional blood bath.

• superjon

@theghostofveebs said...

stacks bringing it back with Parker or Waddle.

Fuller is back as well

• thedkexperience

@33BeRad said...

He got all the touches. Opportunity is all we can ask for.

Nah … I’m pretty sure we can ask for production as well. We might not get it but we can surely ask for it! 😂

• thedkexperience

@Smallchimp said...

Was going to comment on Pitts’ price increase, but I realized that he’s at 7 targets on 31 routes run. That ranks 11th at the position for players with at least 10 routes ran. Not bad. Plays wide about 27% of the time (87th percentile of TE) which is as-advertised.

He was absolutely involved in the game plan but it was a combination of a drop, a few hard hits by the Eagles as the ball arrived and some errant throws that may or may not have been because Pitts missed a signal. Ryan was definitely trying to get him the ball but the offensive coordinator was dead set on handing it to Patterson on ISO plays to ensure 3rd and long every 6 plays.

• thedkexperience

@theghostofveebs said...

Buffalo probably won’t smash, but I do look for them to bounce back. Might be a Cole Beasley value week, and a few Allen/Diggs/Beasley GPP stacks bringing it back with Parker or Waddle. I agree for cash purposes think of it as a divisional blood bath.

Every week is Cole Beasley value week if you like 14 points you can set your watch to.

• Ace15

Diggs 150+ 2tds incoming. People will be off because of MIA DB’s.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).