1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) — T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Arizona ( -4.5 ) —- T: 51
    4:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( 13.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -13.5 ) —- T: 52
    4:25 PM EST : Tennessee ( 5.5 ) at Seattle ( -5.5 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 53
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Baltimore ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45

Monday, September 20th
    8:15 PM EST : Detroit ( 10.5 ) at Green Bay ( -10.5 ) —- T: 48.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Dr_Gonzo

@zovyn said...

GL Southie! Personally I’m fighting hard to talk myself out of playing Kyle Rudolph, so I figure my night is already done. :)

I like Rudolph. Don’t love him but I can see a few catches for maybe 50 yards and maybe a TD

• thedkexperience

Good luck everybody!

It’s Danny Jones time!

• superjon

5 lineups and I hate all of them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

I ended up 30% Saquon on DK and 40% on FD

• Skee

DAMN these Giants are all massively owned but not at cpt, and I converted all my Giants lineups to what I felt was my best one and it doesn’t even have a Giant cpt

• bigwillie20

@Skee said...

DAMN these Giants are all massively owned but not at cpt, and I converted all my Giants lineups to what I felt was my best one and it doesn’t even have a Giant cpt

I threw one in there with Jones at CPT with 3 of his receivers in case they throw 60 times

Also, these single numbered jerseys have got me messed up this year

• Skee

@bigwillie20 said...

I threw one in there with Jones at CPT with 3 of his receivers in case they throw 60 times

Yeah that was what I started with. But I built it by simply clicking everyone I wanted and was done in 10 seconds – that’s too easy! I mutated it far away from that by the gametime. I even kept it in one contest right until the end and then switched it out.

• thedkexperience

5 wides on the goal line. How are you surprised at a QB draw? 🤣

• ifthethunder

@theIrrigator said...

I ended up 30% Saquon on DK and 40% on FD

I couldn’t put him in showdown. With guys like that, I’d rather be late and let other people anticipate the full or even partial recovery. However, I had him in some M-Th classics that I made just to use up salary that wasn’t going to the BAL-L.V. game, and forgot to edit him out of some of those. So of course Danny takes the tuddy.
    ~

• Dr_Gonzo

Scary Terry!

• bigwillie20

Currently sitting 2nd out of 118,906 in the $0.10 contest

• ifthethunder

@bigwillie20 said...

Currently sitting 2nd out of 118,906 in the $0.10 contest

I see you. I’m just behind at 91,667th.
    ~

• bigwillie20

Oh man, Jones managed to stay upright all the way to the end zone and it gets called back

• thedkexperience

@bigwillie20 said...

Oh man, Jones managed to stay upright all the way to the end zone and it gets called back

But …

• cedric19

Good grief, is Antonio Gibson hurt or something?

• noddy

No one told me Joe Montana came out of retirement to play for the WFT.

• monarch

@noddy said...

No one told me Joe Montana came out of retirement to play for the WFT.

He is good. If he didnt separate his shoulder every third game he would be a franchise QB. He is so small, he looks like someone who should be testing your water at a pool supply store and not playing in the NFL.

• callmetouch

JD vulture piss off

• Skee

@callmetouch said...

JD vulture piss off

Its not a vulture if you have em both ;)

• NDNole

Mckissick with the rushing td is kinda annoying.

• chatmar

@cedric19 said...

Good grief, is Antonio Gibson hurt or something?

Agreed. Last time I saw Gibson he motioned to the bench and went out. Absent since then.

• Southie777

Sofa king annoying. At a bar and they don’t have the sound on, so I can’t hear what they’re saying. But I turned to my wife and said that he got hit awkwardly his last carry, the second I saw it. But he got right back up and was still in the game after. If he’s healthy enough to be in the game in any capacity and to run up to McKissic to celebrate, give him the effin’ ball!

• thedkexperience

@NDNole said...

Mckissick with the rushing td is kinda annoying.

Had him all day. Swapped out for Toney’s 0.

• NDNole

@thedkexperience said...

Had him all day. Swapped out for Toney’s 0.

Yeah I swapped him out as well.

• thedkexperience

I’m in 20th in the Mon-Thur 3 entry. If I squint hard enough I can envision a way to take 3rd to 5th. I’ll take the $100 if I can get it haha

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).